Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. (519 Views)

Strong Indication That PMB May Be The First African President To Resign / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. by lameda07: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Personally, I feel the contributions of the likes of Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Dr. Fayemi amongst others are to critical to the success recorded by APC in the last transition. And as such, I think their injection into sensitive areas in this current Government shouldn't attract any ambiguity.

It became obvious at some points that these characters commanded public supports in their respective domain due to Landmark achievments they recorded while entrusted with public funds.

PMB should understand that the opposition at some point digged out malicious propaganda capable of tarnishing his own image before the public but inspite of that, all regions donated their mandates. These are absolutely not as a result of godfatherism but the good profiles of frontline characters championing the 'Change' struggle.

However, it would be a great error and indeed political miscalculation if PMB doesn't not fully empower these individuals politically to be able to command further relevance in their respective domain and the country at large.

For the future of the 'Change' struggle, they need to be critically involved in this current administration.

It is basically my view.
Re: Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. by uniqueflash(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
well said.....pmb is playing wt fire by religating this men of timber n calibre

1 Like

Re: Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. by Obinnau(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
he may still change but i highly doubt that.
Re: Political Error That PMB Should Never Make. by Shuaibu4real(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
lameda07:
Personally, I feel the contributions of the likes of Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Dr. Fayemi amongst others are to critical to the success recorded by APC in the last transition. And as such, I think their injection into sensitive areas in this current Government shouldn't attract any ambiguity.

It became obvious at some points that these characters commanded public supports in their respective domain due to Landmark achievments they recorded while entrusted with public funds.

PMB should understand that the opposition at some point digged out malicious propaganda capable of tarnishing his own image before the public but inspite of that, all regions donated their mandates. These are absolutely not as a result of godfatherism but the good profiles of frontline characters championing the 'Change' struggle.

However, it would be a great error and indeed political miscalculation if PMB doesn't not fully empower these individuals politically to be able to command further relevance in their respective domain and the country at large.

For the future of the 'Change' struggle, they need to be critically involved in this current administration.

It is basically my view.

Well said, positive tins has to be done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments: Tells Court What To Do / Panel Of Judges For Rivers Election Tribunal Has Been Reconstituted / I Am Not A Thief-FRCN DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.