Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival (29563 Views)

PHOTOS From Udiroko Festival In Ado Ekiti / History Of Udiroko Festival In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by DeRoyalFranco(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
No one like God.. No governor like Fayose.. I love him die #LOCKED.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by funkybully(f): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fayose.... tinubu's nightmare!

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by friends4ever(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Optional2:
Wen chelsea nd liverpool r busy lossing match @home u r talkin abt fayose

U silly Lol grin
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Rotimi47: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
Guy, u go kill urself with bitterness fa.. take some chill pills. Buhari can't do Fayose a thing.
Many people said Jonathan was going to win the election and he lost so let see how this 4 years gonna look like for fayose.( his period left as governor & first few months after he exit office, that is if he complete his remaining term).
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by rucason: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ayo Fayose, the man of d people of Eki state :come rain, come sun. I like ur style. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
who is this Fayose guy??... undecided undecided undecided undecided....i always hear his name.....
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by funkybully(f): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

who is this Fayose guy??... undecided undecided undecided undecided....i always hear his name.....

Tinubu's sleepless night
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by kingobozy: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
Guy, u go kill urself with bitterness fa.. take some chill pills. Buhari can't do Fayose a thing.

guy just dey watch. No mercy 4 d wicked. He was the ring leader of THE PDP HATE CAMPAIGN.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Collyno82(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
omojoshy:
Anytime I hear the name Fayose, 1 thing come to my mind.....CONTROVERSY.

What do you expect from STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE Governor? A retired danfo driver.

Ekiti, I hail oooooo.
meaning? danfo drivers are dey not human beings. just be careful how u abuse someones profession.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by johnabumere: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stealing what show with uneccessary talk.fayose is a noisemaker
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by nationwide1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
The only people's governor in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
omojoshy:

What do you expect from STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE Governor? A retired danfo driver.

Ekiti, I hail oooooo.

Hahaha, u remind me of 'alaye drug addict' tinubu nd agbolo park oshomole grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by temmyjohnson(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
kingobozy:
Fool. Dem go soon fall that guy. See as he dey shine teeth like say na beta person. Just can't wait for Buhari's hammer to smash his corrupt skull.
cry me river. chairman Wailers association of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by carzola(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin

Fayose knows how to make waves everywhere.
like the sporting waves ur making in ur in ur toto
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by thinkdip(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
omojoshy:

Ekiti, I hail oooooo.
Mumu, nobody cares about those nonsense you wrote again. all dis your claims don't sell again, even your paymaster APChit knows very well

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
ajepako:
I just love this mutherfucker,lol

He matches APC

Madness for madness

Insult for insult

Thuggery for thuggery

Propaganda for propaganda

Insanity for insanity

Mouth action for mouth action

Intimidation for intimidation

And the list continues..

Go on, ebora Ekiti.. grin grin grin grin

Awon ojulowo Omo Yoruba ni yen, ki se Awon "ERU AIYE" Odale balelo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Xtfield(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
omojoshy:

Ekiti, I hail oooooo.
There is nothing wrong with being a retired danfo driver. He is not a retired thief. We Ekitis are proud of him, his past, his present and his future.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by anwo247: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
ajepako:
I just love this mutherfucker,lol

He matches APC

Madness for madness

Insult for insult

Thuggery for thuggery

Propaganda for propaganda

Insanity for insanity

Mouth action for mouth action

Intimidation for intimidation

And the list continues..

Go on, ebora Ekiti.. grin grin grin grin

That's it bro grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by richard870(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
so ? undecided

the poster above me needs medical attention smiley
you nko?

Mumu! tongue
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fayose my role model! cheesy
Uniklinkum my patient tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by ajepako(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Firefire:

Awon ojulowo Omo Yoruba ni yen, ki se Awon "ERU AIYE" Odale balelo. tongue

Ooto oro..

Ko ran won..

Abigbeyin esu funre eh..

Oko Iya won.. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by saint047(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
The APC is now being haunted by the saying, “When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back at you.” If it knew, it wouldn’t have accused Goodluck Jonathan of running a very corrupt government. Most times, we forget to listen to the voice of that says, “Look in the mirror, brother. You might just be talking about yourself.” It is now clear that the APC focused on the speck in Jonathan’s eye and ignored the log in their own eyes.” Who would have thought that just few weeks into a new regime in Lagos State, Fashola would be engulfed with the following accusations – Drilling of just two bore holes with N139m, remodelling and equipping of the official residence of the state’s Chief Judge at N510m, reconstructing of a car park with N640m, spending N300m to relocate cables, N175m to replace the railings of a pedestrian bridge, N220m on the facility management of the Lagos State University College of Medicine, N619m on surface repair of a road, N1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-storey building, N1.6bn on the construction of a 48-bedroom hotel. These things don’t seem like what a person as intelligent as the former governor would do; especially for those of us who regard him as one of the very few bright spots of our democracy. In fact, I am still of the belief that in the annals of corrupt governors in Nigeria, his place remains to be seen. But the question here is, can the Lagos State government come out with such weighty accusations without having evidence to back them up?.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Optional2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
friends4ever:

U silly Lol grin
yea we both r lmao
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Wealthbright(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Welldon Mr. Governor! Remember: An adage says "Owo epo layie banila" and A song said; Ore ayie o, Nigbaton'dun niwon'banije, Tobakoro pere, wani "Get-out" , Fulish Olori buruku mako'tire bami jade nile mi

Abi kotan ?
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by kingobozy: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
temmyjohnson:
cry me river. chairman Wailers association of Nigeria.

I hate it wen sentimental and tribalistic. people quote me wen am making sense.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
laprince:
O yea Fayose.
The loved of his people.

Amaechi can't ever get a celebration like this from his people till 3020AD
is that a BB Pin?
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by friends4ever(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Optional2:
yea we both r lmao

grin smiley
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by ugomma2000: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:
so ? undecided

the poster above me needs medical attention smiley

if you have problem with his post, you need a medical attention
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by ugomma2000: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
laprince:
O yea Fayose.
The loved of his people.

Amaechi can't ever get a celebration like this from his people till 3020AD

correct.
Re: Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival by drehdinho(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:

Ekiti, I hail oooooo.

With this your comment,all I can see is an ignoramus, stupenduous fellow.
I know your type very well. I know that If you were to be in Fayose's shoes. I know you would definately be owing your workers 12 months salary; Why? because fools like you would always fail. Fools like you would always open your mouth in public to criticise others ,but in your closet ,you are worse than those you criticise all day. Wailer oshi! Let me ask you this question? Did Fayose sack you or your Popman or any of your close relatives from work? If yes, that would be that you guys had not been competent at your duty post. It's your type we want God to efface from our peaceful nation. You're as good as a citizen of Burundi,not as a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri / Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.