Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) (52040 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Stephansmily(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
I guess Skiibii is still trending on Naija. See what some one posted on instagram...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Too many association of talkatives this days on social media.

You wear one shirt and one shoe, dem go talk

You dress like 50cent or Jay Z to impress, dem go remind you to invest.

Wailing Wailers

339 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ah swear!
This boiy don use himself do yeye..

Nonsense boiy undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Stephansmily(f): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Maybe hez got many of'em, who knows?

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by mzjaydeeh(f): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Shebarh(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin ;Ddem don yab dis guy sha.. I pity him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by RedCard1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
The last pic screams childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by California30(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
People's opinion don't matter.
This is Internet era, a kid can buy a phone & get some free data, he comes on the internet & start writing shiit.
Is he suppose to wear a pair of jeans once ??
Don't tell me you still don't wear the clothes you bought in 2013.
Foolish Nigerians

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Skiibii again!
Alwayz in the news for ridiculous reasons... his career is dead at arrival, Nigerians will never take him serious again.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sold
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
What do you expect from a living dead

Abeg make una free the guy jare grin
Naija niggas badding! grin

9 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by veekid(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
the guy don get name for industry b dt o

4 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Barselonia(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
lolzz.....

choi Nigerian...

thank God I no be celebrity, I for Don suffer....

I av jeans of same color like 5....I fit wear am for a week and people would think Na same Jean am wearing.... Na wa o......

9 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by killzone(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
This guy has suffered Loll
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by encryptjay(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fatal: this is the worst form of battering an upcoming artist would get from a fan.

Skiibii has been brutality stroked by a mere mortal grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why?? Did he Die nd resurrect wt d trouser

#Only if u knw hw much dat trouser cos u wouldn't advice an up comin artist to do away wt it.

9 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
he should go and steal to get more ?

this same silly set of ppl will be one to abuse him again.

who knows if the jean is his favourite

6 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Airforce1:
grin grin
I hope you are not like him tongue
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by dapsoneh: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by adebayo201: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Bukingg2: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm don't be surprise if you meet celeb at this site
At first i dnt believe it till i did http://oyiom.com/app/register.php
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
So he shud trow it away because he is a celebrity abi?...na fans d make celebrity dey do anyhw for naija self

5 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by holluwai(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na balmain jeans? Olodo boy

Get well soon skibii

grin

grin

grin

The pic below is dedicated to all Chelsea fans and their wives too wink

14 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hehehehhehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy Nigerians can note rubbish things sha. Busted!

3 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by dapsoneh: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
L
Stephansmily:
Maybe hez got many of'em, who knows?
lol
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by seankay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol make dem leave dis guy alone
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by admax(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Maybe Kcee gave him the jeans.....it might be expensive. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by adonbilivit: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
so he now has fans? Goodnews. he is wearing the same jeans on purpose, its a publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by danduj(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
naija no go kill person lol
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin

The resurrected skibii
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by bigerboy200: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol..he has more than one of that type of jeans naaa cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Picture Of Bisi Komolafe / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.