Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him (1904 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by jbankzE(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
A 52 years old Mexican man, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, who claims he has the “world’s longest phallus” says he's lonely as a result of this because girls are fearful of his penis and don’t wish to have sexual intercourse with him.

Cabrera claims his phallus is 18.9 inches long. He says he suffers from incapacity owing to his fantastic penis that hangs well below his knees and gets in his means to work.

According to Cabrera because of his condition, he is unable to work and earn a living. He desires the Mexican government to register him as disabled so he will qualify to receive support.

“Look where it's, it goes so long below the knees. I cannot do something, I cannot work, and I feel as if am a disabled therefore I would like authorities to declare me a disabled person and provide support for me.”

Cabrera, a native of Saltillo within the northeast state of Coahuila, additionally desires his special “gift from God” to be recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records.

18.9 inches you complaining of being disable, come to Nigeria and you will see lots of Dickson's.
Check the pic @
www.jenniferbankz.com
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by vague: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
His x-ray shocked
And you have silly boys on nairaland with 4inches making noise that they can make you scream undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sis,
if this news is true... then he should relocate to Mars.
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by SAMBARRY: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is this one electric pole or what. grin

the length of the something sef nawa grin
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by Stillfire: 3:04am On Aug 30, 2015
vague:
His x-ray shocked
And you have silly boys on nairaland with 4inches making noise that they can make you scream undecided cry

Lol.
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Why we no go fear?
He dey find who to wounjure angry
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by blazetitov: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
#runsaways
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by jashar(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
who wan die before her time? undecided
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by pet4ril(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
He should look for a lady dats having only vaginal that the uterus (womb) has been removed so that he won't be hitting anything, day will just be feeling the flesh
Re: Mexican Man With Biggest "Dick" Says Women Are Afraid To Sleep With Him by 1love4all: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
The x ray pics....is it before or after erection.

But even in any case, the lady that will open legs for him would be engrave in the guiness book of records.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need These Things / Help Me!!! / Advice Needed On Hw To Deal With My Spouse Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.