Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones (21725 Views)

See Why ‘god Fearing Men’ Are Having S,ex With Their Housemaids Nowadays / My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by XavierBlue(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nazareth Jesse Bako isn’t a new face on the scene, she started acting as far back as 2001 even though her first appearance in a movie came about in 2004. If there’s really someone with an interesting background, Naz, as she is called by friends, has one to be proud of.

She was born in Jerusalem, brought up in Bida, Niger State. Her both parents are from Kuje Area Council, Federal Capital City, Abuja. She graduated from University of Abuja with B.Sc. in Economics.

In a recent chat with Ayo Onikoyi, the actress said she receives countless marriage proposals every year but is yet to make up her mind with whom to settle down. When the time comes the actress has a clear vision the kind of man she wants to share her bed with for life.

“A man who is God-fearing and matured in heart and also caring. Once you have a man who loves God every other thing is secondary” she boldly told me.
But would she settle for a poor man that is God-fearing?

“There is nothing like a poor man in my diary. They will go for their class of women.

I want to marry a ready-made man. I was not born to suffer all my life. I have tried to get to where I am so settling down would be resting and giving birth to my kids and taking good care of them.
source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-love-god-fearing-men-but-not-poor-ones/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by buygala(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by victor2fresh(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
The guy above me has said it all
'buygala one bag of pure-water 4u!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by XavierBlue(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
pls can some one tell her to get the fvcking clay and create one for herself.

Heard she want a "ready-made man", brethren direct her to the factory.

XavierBlue

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by domopps(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buygala Cutehector Dharniel Temitemi1

You guys should take note she has spoken!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Airforce1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Lordmykel(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who does not like coloured papers.?? Eh?

I do not like poor ladies either..

her name is Nazareth and she was born in Jerusalem..

My name is Einstein i was born in Physics.

Can someone please tell her i'm a God fearing wealthy man ! And i like ugly ladies that expose their nya*sh cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Ifyjuli25(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who cares.....

First page thing...

Tomorrow is my birthday...

6 Likes

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Ewizard(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
how funny.. cheesy undecided
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by veekid(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
ok
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Berrylite: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
She is noting but a gold digger.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin all we see is nyansh...

5 Likes

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by nurez305(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
K

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by scholes0(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
So, you want "God fearing" rich man... Abi?
continuuuuu ...... maybe, when you find one, your mates will be marking their silver jubilees of glorious marriage, with their beautiful families.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Advanced Golddigger forming woman with standards

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Ewizard(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
Who cares.....

First page thing...

Tomorrow is my birthday...

HBD in advance wink

4 Likes

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
GOD fearing indeed...

NDI ARA

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by adonbilivit: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
I love actresses but not the ones with worn out pussies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Dottore: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by DickDastardly(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
senseless talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Stephansmily(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
buygala:
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad

U gat no chill mehn!

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Vock(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
her reasoning shows no one in their generation has ever been rich before

let her continue waiting for the rich God fearing man,and she doesn"t have anything to offer other than the worn out toto and useless brain that she has refused use

2 Likes

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
She has stated her opinion. Good for her. Now, I continue with my day.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by 1love4all: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
When dem use u for ritual, ur eye go clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by habbyy03: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
I keep ds space for cheesy LadyF grin
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by temitayoag(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
can rarely find any!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by bettercreature(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
XavierBlue:
pls can some one tell her to get the fvcking clay and create one for herself.

Heard she want a "ready-made man", brethren direct her to the factory.

XavierBlue
She is just stating the obvious please go and work harder
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by danduj(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
some women want to reap from where they did not sow mstchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by anwo247: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
I see her being single at 40 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by teemyte: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
She-goat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian And Actor Justin Fletcher Has Died - Mr Tumble Death, Tribute &obituary / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Pre-Baptism Picture Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.