Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones (21723 Views)

See Why ‘god Fearing Men’ Are Having S,ex With Their Housemaids Nowadays / My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Maximus85(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by waldigit: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
XavierBlue:
source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-love-god-fearing-men-but-not-poor-ones/

men made poor by efforts of her corrupt parents in conjuction with others like them
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by pacespot(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
I even commend her for speaking out her mind, she is better than those covetous nigerian ladies that are only after men's pockets but will be the first to condemn gold diggers like them.

The attitude of these ladies is tiresome nowadays, you go to the bank and a lady who's supposed to do her job will be staring at you. You can't just escape it anywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by freeage7(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
She can't have it all.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by litetias(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Absolute rubbish!

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by anigbajumo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Crystal5:
Just because you marry a poor man that doesn't mean you'll be poor forever there are so many millionaires in the world today that did not even have the luxury to eat one full meal a day in their early years. There may be a man who sincerely loves you but you just pass him by because he isn't rich enough and then you marry and extremely wealthy man that treats you like a slave and ends up cheating on you with twelve other women

*fact*

Most ladies find it difficult to endure
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by westlius(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Leave her @ 35 na shalom go b her destination
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Her downsouth must be made of gold walahi. What a bimbo. what has she got 2 offer apart frm commonplace sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
wish me happy birthday jor!

smiley happy buff day sweetie! WULLNP, oya give me a kiss in return jor!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by nwadiuko1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
I want me some classy chic.....but not a gold -digging one!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by paveinc(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
kense88:
Youtubes video downloader - Download and Enjoy 10000+ New Youtube Videos On Your android device.Please after downloading this app,in your phone, go to settings~security~unknown sources and check Allow installation of apps from unknow sources. You need to do this to enable installation of apps that are not from google play store. --> Download the app www.getjar.mobi/mobile/861373/Youtubes-video-downloader..
its free. just download and enjoy
download tubemate n thank me later..
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Smartangel95: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is amazing, imagine this lady portraying herself as a prostitute wants a rich God fearing man.
Young lady your type doesn't attract God fearing men, rich or poor, go get yourself fixed.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by IBBG(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
buygala:
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad
hehehehehehehehehehe. Guy u don tear my belly with lafta. ki lo de?
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by andyanders: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
As she ugly reach and she is looking for rich man.Money don suffer and man don see taya.

1 Like

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by derecho(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Anybody can wish or say anything.
One thing is certain, only the deep can call unto the deep.
It takes a God-fearing woman to know a God-fearing man.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by rabbuy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
bettercreature:
She is just stating the obvious please go and work harder
I don't just get this stereotype ideology of men working indirectly for women...
I mean as a human I think we all should possess some form of dignity and responsibility....
To the actress sure you will find a wealthy man but let this be at the front of your mind so all can see it
He will treat you like trash!!!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by hulega(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2015
kense88:

wat are the details
I recently learnt of a website where one answers trivia questions to win money. Someone won N50,000 in my presence yesterday at a cyber cafe. He said the questions were difficult so i was looking for someone to join knowledge with and play. where are you?
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by SmartMugu: 4:04am On Aug 30, 2015
I've never even heard of her before.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by ideykwum: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Happy birthday!

Ifyjuli25:
Who cares.....

First page thing...

Tomorrow is my birthday...
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2015
buygala:
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad

Dayum!!!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Sunnypa11(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
She want to be TONTO dike by fire by force. She is looking for buhari or yar adua pikin
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by amagreatman: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
When she will be ready for the poor God-fearing guy,none will be available then.That shall be her sorry story.Pity her!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Crystal5:
Just because you marry a poor man that doesn't mean you'll be poor forever there are so many millionaires in the world today that did not even have the luxury to eat one full meal a day in their early years. There may be a man who sincerely loves you but you just pass him by because he isn't rich enough and then you marry and extremely wealthy man that treats you like a slave and ends up cheating on you with twelve other women
how many female folks know this....even some within d christian fold will even discriminate against their fellow christians. sometimes certain things makes me see how expose people are like d actress above
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by ichuxJay: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Onye zoo.... Poor ass gold diggy fool.. Who even select u put for movie sef(na dem I blame) rita dominic and genevive and co wey get money pass u never tok na FAKE aboki like u wan tok.. In Gods name decease from dat name Nazareth. Zooooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / Comedian And Actor Justin Fletcher Has Died - Mr Tumble Death, Tribute &obituary / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s 3rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.