Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day (815 Views)

Shocking Story Of A Girl Named Amina / Read This Very Shocking Story / The Shocking Story Of A Girl Named Amina (2) (3) (4)

Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day by akinzben(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Amina was on her way to school when a motor cycle knocked her down! She was rushed to a nearby hospital immediately. That night in her dream, an old woman in white garment appeared to her and warned her sternly that: "As soon as you are discharged from the hospital, you must wash the blood stains from that cloth you wore that day you were involved in an accident otherwise something terrible may happen to YOU!"

Amina thought it was just an ordinary dream not until she saw the same old woman in her dream again&again&again.... telling her to wash the blood stains from the cloth. This time, Amina was frightened and told her mother the dream. Her mother simply told her to do exactly as she was told.

The moment Amina got home from the hospital, that very day she was discharged, She soaked the cloth and started washing. She washed and washed but there was still small stain of blood on the cloth because the blood stains had dried already.
. ... .. .
She got tired and rinsed the cloth like that. It was a white gown. That night in her dream, the same old woman appeared to her again and told her to wash the cloth very well that there was still blood stains on it which may cause something terrible to happen to her.

When Amina woke up, she checked the time, it was 4:00am...everyw here was still dark. She was consumed with fear!
. . ... .. ....,
and because she was afraid of the old womans caution, she got up, took the cloth and started washing. She scrubbed it so hard that it felt like it was going to tear. Amina was scrubbing the cloth so hard that tears almost started dropping from her eyes when all of a sudden, someone tapped her from behind. She turned and behold, the old woman in her dream had appeared to her in real life.... Out of fear, Amina got up to run but fell down.

The old woman drew closer to Amina and said softly, ... .. .
"Henceforth! Use ARIEL detergent to do your washings." shocked shocked undecided Lols.

Sorry..b4 u insult me I am still looking 4 the guy who sent this to me so that I can break his head. Pls share so that I can easily find him! -

Source:[url] http://zivillage.com/212.post[/url]
Re: Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day by INTROVERT(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
funny actually
Re: Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day by victor2fresh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
make sense, you need to see the seriousness on my face while reading.gringringringringrin
Re: Shocking Story OF A Girl Named Amina On A Fateful Day by Ramos16(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
shai, as old as i am, na him una karry me play, boji boji, shai, mtchew, kai. I can fit shout, i just wan break person leg

Some Facebook Updates Can Kill Sha / Now Who Are The Real Racists? / Can You Really Do This For The Money?