Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction (794 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction by faith551(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies are known to be the weaker sex, and so the civilised world has gone on to make sure they are protected even to the extent that they can go free after assaulting a guy, while a guy might even go to jail for something as little as slapping a lady in the West.
Slaps on its own has been known as a switch to the human brain factory reset, and a lot of guys have earned themselves a hot slap from their spouses for even starring at another chicks booty.
So the question is, if ur girl gets upset and slap you in public, (not like the really offensive slap oo, u know the type they give when u've hurted them silly and they are crying), as a gentle and matured guy, what will be your reaction.
And for the girls, can anything make u raise ur hand on your man?

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction by ronald4lif(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Depending on the severity of the slap and my offence that triggered her slapping me I might return it or not. But chances are I'm going to retaliate such slaps that is aim to embarrass me in the public.

Even if it's in the West it would take me a lot restrain not to hit her back. There's a possibility that CCTV could capture the drama which could exonerate me and dismiss any claim she might want to tender in court to nail me as the attacker. Right to self defence is an inalienable one irrespective of all those laws that gives women the edge.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction by faith551(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on the severity of the slap and my offence that triggered her slapping me I might return it or not. But chances are I'm going to retaliate such slaps that is aim to embarrass me in the public.

Even if it's in the West it would take me a lot restrain not to hit her back. There's a possibility that CCTV could capture the drama which could exonerate me and dismiss any claim she might want to tender in court to nail me as the attacker. Right to self defence is an inalienable one irrespective of all those laws that gives women the edge.

Lol,the way u sound, u fit give am three self. But as u rightly said it depends on the reason, as far as she's my girl and maybe I did something wrong, I wnt do anything physical, but I know how to get her begging
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
faith551:

Lol,the way u sound, u fit give am three self. But as u rightly said it depends on the reason, as far as she's my girl and maybe I did something wrong, I wnt do anything physical, but I know how to get her begging

It takes a lot of gut for someone who's aware she's a weaker sex to assault a man. There's a need to tame such courage before it becomes uncontrollable and the most effective way is to serve the person a taste of their own pudding right there and then. It might get worse if it's not corrected immediately in a similar fashion.

Words out there has it that there's no justification for domestic violence and on no grounds should one hit their partner. Therefore, whatever reason that propelled the attack wouldn't fly even if tested in a court.

Just a quick question though: would you react same way if the lady involved is one championing gender equality and feminism?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction by faith551(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

It takes a lot of gut for someone who's aware she's a weaker sex to assault a man. There's a need to tame such courage before it becomes uncontrollable and the most effective way is to serve the person a taste of their own pudding right there and then. It might get worse if it's not corrected immediately in a similar fashion.

Words out there has it that there's no justification for domestic violence and on no grounds should one hit their partner. Therefore, whatever reason that propelled the attack wouldn't fly even if tested in a court.

Just a quick question though: would you react same way if the lady involved is one championing gender equality and feminism?

Well, I dnt hit woman,bad things happen when I do. The day I stopped and decided never to lay my hands on a woman was the day I almost got expelled from high school for giving a girl a black eye

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 / The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly / Loneliness: Strength Or Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.