Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (1479 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dminister(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is a concise expression that the measure you give is the measure you shall receive. (garbage in, garbage out).
Before I start, I want you all to know that no matter how we try embellish pre-marital sex, it will never change the fact that it’s EVIL, so all ye Pastors, relax your mind because this is not to lure people into premarital $ex (make una no quote Bible for my
head oooo!
And lastly, if you are bereft of good comprehension skills, kindly meet with your neighbour(s) with good comprehension skills for better explanation.
Here I go!
5 Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under their Skirts:
1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record;
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with
you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo! na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register
2. She’s Deceitful;
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded br@ and p@nt will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your a$$ aftermath of love making.
3. She Lied About Being A Virgin;
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off like Usain Bolt pace.
4. She Turned Him Into A Maga;
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like an egg and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt.
5. She Acts Like A Peacock;
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your a$$ after the deed.
He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara,no be she I bleep so ? Upon say she make everything hard like AAU Post UME exam lol!
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm and some derives joy in dumping her after s*x undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by INTROVERT(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
No6- The man is a perverted unrepentant flirt, a dog you might say angry
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dminister(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
Hmm
booking a space with just hmm!
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Seconded...
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dminister(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
lol! Certainly revenge is the case.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ennon92(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chelshite, leaferpul...how market?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dminister(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
lawvelyn:
Hmm and some derives joy in dumping her after s*x undecided
Guys are used to this word "pay back time." Only a guy with Godly mind wouldn't like to hurt any lady for her misdeeds.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dminister(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
ennon92:
Chelshite, leaferpul...how market?
Oga, kindly move ur comments to football section. This section is for dating for christ sake!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by austin2all: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
I hate deceitful women a lot. More expecially when a guy struggled so hard to be so devoted to loving her.
Never trust any woman though, non of'em is worth it.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Jennydoris(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
austin2all:
I hate deceitful women a lot. More expecially when a guy struggled so hard to be so devoted to loving her.
Never trust any woman though, non of'em is worth it.

It's just like saying "all men are the same, they cheat with everything that lies under the skirt. None of them is worth it".

Don't allow one or two ugly incidents to becloud your reasoning.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by topzttst(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo: why women love abs? / Hey Mr Bigdick ;D / Crushing On Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.