Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? (22692 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
How u treat ur babe 2day is d same way u wud treat ur wife 2mrw.. If ur d kind dat hit or slap ur babe wen ur having misunderstanding,then u can equally do d same to ur wife........ So all dis dat I did in my r/ship is d same tin I wud do to my wife and even more...... I apologize to my babe sumtyms (wen she's wrong) but I did that just to end d fight. If ur waiting 4 her to beg then pride would set in, and I wouldn't want us to sleep at night without resolving our diferences. It must end dat day b4 we crash, either wit a joke, sex or with apology.
homirefacuny:

You did all this to your gf..... What if na your wife??
that's wat makes a real man
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I'm just romantic.... She's married now but she tinks of our happy moments all d time, she calls and remind me all dat sumtyms... Still lukin 4 a gud lady like her tho... grin

I disturb her a lot..

Sex in d kitchen, toilet/batrum, staircase and anywere, especially wen we quarrel and we're making up or anytime we wanna do sumtin difrnt.... cheesy

Too much of everything is bad
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by homirefacuny(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mekzmoney:
How u treat ur babe 2day is d same way u wud treat ur wife 2mrw.. If ur d kind dat hit or slap ur babe wen ur having misunderstanding,then u can equally do d same to ur wife........ So all dis dat I did in my r/ship is d same tin I wud do to my wife and even more...... I apologize to my babe sumtyms (wen she's wrong) but I did that just to end d fight. If ur waiting 4 her to beg then pride would set in, and I wouldn't want us to sleep at night without resolving our diferences. It must end dat day b4 we crash, either wit a joke, sex or with apology.that's wat makes a real man

Nice one bro.... I learnt a damn whole lot from you. God bless you sir.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
homirefacuny:

Nice one bro.... I learnt a damn whole lot from you. God bless you sir.
Bless u too and good luck.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Its nt dear... It makes d love grow stronger.... It doesn't giv room for cheating except if is in her DNA to cheat...
Elesta:

Too much of everything is bad
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2015
kennyman2000:
This topic has made frontpage before and here's the post of a moniker and that post sticked to my brain since then and i dont think i can ever forget as i gave it to a friend and it worked for her..

Here's the moniker response..

Whenever hubby is yelling, saying, we've to do it this way, that way and she doesnt want it that way.. She'll allow him to yell, say all whatever he wants to say and not utter a word.

Later, when he's calm.. She'll now go and meet him, pray for him to pacify him and also for him to be focused on what she's come to discuss and then explain to him calmly on why they've to do it her own way.. Note: not that, she'll go and say, we've to do it this way.. What she does is to give him detailed reasons why her own way is the best, the advantages, disadvantages of her own method over him own.

As soon as she's done explaining to him.. She'll sharply reach for his di ck, bring it out and started handling and playing with it and the man will just start laughing and thats all..

Gave this tip to a female friend and she came back to give thanks..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

..... Mehn! D lady is a ''Pro'' she knws d right time 2 act (nwanyi ma obi diya), show me dat man who will not hav a change of heart wen given such a romantic treat & i will show u a devil infested heart .
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by fpeter(f): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
when i newly got married,it was difficult to understand my husband. i would yell,curse him out even keep malice if he
refused to do things my way. Hubby is a stubborn man also,but when i realised that men generally don't like to take
advice,especially coming from their wives then i decided to calm down and pray more,i started working on myself too
so these days, i try not to press or push the matter in order to avoid conflicts. I wait then send him a lengthy WhatsApp
message,detailing why he should do it the way i have advised and he would read and then come around later. The bottom line
is effective communication,find out what works for your relationship. There are no rules,don't apply another couple's formula
it may not work for. Your relationship is unique, finally don't always seek to win the argument or have the last word. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by matingo(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
captainprogress:
some persons can be very unreasonable, just ensure u dont marry the wrong person. compatibility is a necessity...

No matter how compatible you are, there are bound to be issues.
Ability to resolve all issues on time without prolonging it makes a successful marriage.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by simplisity(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
When d respect and love in a family r fading, som times disagremt is good to restore peace and love again.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by DSuperWoman(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
ha only mat? I brought vita foam, pillows, duvet, and even Hollandia yoghurt to sip as I remain attentive
kamez:
spreads mat
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? by fpeter(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
fpeter:
when i newly got married,it was difficult to understand my husband. i would yell,curse him out even keep malice if he
refused to do things my way. Hubby is a stubborn man also,but when i realised that men generally don't like to take
advice,especially coming from their wives then i decided to calm down and pray more,i started working on myself too
so these days, i try not to press or push the matter in order to avoid conflicts. I wait then send him a lengthy WhatsApp
message,detailing why he should do it the way i have advised and he would read and then come around later. The bottom line
is effective communication,find out what works for your relationship. There are no rules,don't apply another couple's formula
it may not work for you. Your relationship is unique, finally don't always seek to win the argument or have the last word. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Tired Of My Child’s Dad / Why The Government Should Review Traditional Marriage Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.