Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal (41825 Views)

Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS / Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
rukkyland:

it is dangerous... don't let your hatred for him end up consuming you..
taaaa

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by palymarsha: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Happiness87(f): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Another APC propaganda!! angry

Buhari should leave Alison et al alone and concentrate on fishing out those preparing to bomb Abuja airport!! angry

Buhari has failed completely!
when did you become pro-Gej.

anyway premiumtimes work for APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Enough of this kind of news, at least the court should be jampacked with people defending their sorry ass
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by drss(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Propaganda and APC are like bread and butter.
See Fashola concubines attacking GEJ like say tommorow no dey but if the report was against fashola they will defend him.
#InnocentTillProvenGuiltyByThe Court
proudly 5%

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by ignis: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
I respect GEJ forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:

Buhari should leave Alison et al alone and concentrate on fishing out those preparing to bomb Abuja airport!! angry

Good Evening Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, PassingShot and Fulanimafia.

I thought to bring this post to your attention.
I think Omenka's account has been hacked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Happiness87(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Enough of this kind of news abeggi, by now some ppl should have been in court defending their dirty deals.
this is pure beer parlour gist

Premium times and lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by luvinhubby(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by eleko1: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
They told us say jona's not aware of thing going on in his corrupt laden govt sad.I fear embarassed sad
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by atlwireles: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
When will Buhari and his sai chanters stop this silly headlines? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
midolian:
I dey tell you, bro.. sad
it is because oil money replaces the stolen fund...very stupid leaders we have...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by 4stylz: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Go and arrest them and stop this complain and get to work :it will be 4years of blaming gej government; I bet u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
They didn't steal a dime!! All these are mere lies from APC propaganda machinery. Timubu owns premiumtimes and has been using it to persecute Jonathan and all those who worked under him! angry

Again, I repeat.
This account has been hacked.
Wait let me go and check the profile before coming back to finish my comment.

Or is today another April fool's day

Cc: Alhaji Severuslafiaji severussnape Truckpusher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Maranzano(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have heard enough, let the trial begin if there are credible evidence to prosecute. I am sick of these alarms of missing billions. These media trial is not helping Nigerians and the ruling party. Propaganda is useful during campaign, action is what is needed now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by kestolove95(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jona and corrptn is like rice and beans

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Adminisher: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Quick N1billion choppings for the CSO , money paid and no delivery No wonder he quickly confessed to his employers.
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Democrata: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Iyaganku is _awaiting visitors
Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Adminisher: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Maranzano:
I have heard enough, let the trial begin if there are credible evidence to prosecute. I am sick of these alarms of missing billions. These media trial is not helping Nigerians and the ruling party. Propaganda is useful during campaign, action is what is needed now.

We don't want to help the rolling party. We want to destroy the people who stole money and it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by stevesharon: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls let baba use d present revenue generated to start something positive so we don't waste d 4yrs probing pple..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by zicoraads: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who hacked Omenka's account? Please I need to learn how it's done tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by fredosky111(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Waiting for naira land judges to cum nd convict Gej...dis tym dy calld Deziani leaving iweala knowing fully wel dat she will cum out nd stroke dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by dokyOloye: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Take these people to court and leave court of public opinion .

Are we meant to condemn them before hearing their side of the story like what happened between Auditor General and NDDC management?
The same way d same people were swearing Okonjo Iweala Was jail bound based on diversion of contract funds when in actual sense d said job was not in d contract specifications.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by StepTwo: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:

wonderful

abeg, who get eye drop for here?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by Adminisher: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
4stylz:
Go and arrest them and stop this complain and get to work :it will be 4years of blaming gej government; I bet u

When he was picked up , some idiots raised alarm that he had died in prison. He will go to court and be JAILED, then the money will be recovered. All the cases will be put in the papers for all to read about.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Again, I repeat.
This account has been hacked.
Wait let me go and check the profile before coming back to finish my comment.

Or is today another April fool's day

Cc: Alhaji Severuslafiaji severussnape Truckpusher
Alhaja MizColiatu. Don't mind him, He was only being sarcastic. The day Omenka will say that wholeheartedly, Snow will fall in Nigeria. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by derecho(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros sometimes I just can't help but shiver when I hear the amount this our leaders steal.

And it even beats my imagination that Nigeria is not bankrupt.
Don't you think these allegations are exaggerated or even false?
Instead of all these media trial, let the probe begin. Oshiomole go talk one thing today,we go hear another one tomorrow.
A time will come when nobody will believe them again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal by nwadiuko1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
If una dy sure make una go court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter. / Igbo Has Best Appointment Under Buhari – Keyamo / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.