Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] (10223 Views)

Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / The Multimillion Dollars House Of Richest Black Woman In The World, Folorunsho A / 'wizkid' And 'davido' Coming From The Gym!!(very rare PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by hubs: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cool It is not everyday you see women hot enough to contend with people like Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian.

She is really hot what is your thoughts guys? see more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/such-beautiful-and-end0wed-black-woman.html

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by dyadeleye(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
#MyOrente#
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Yustash001(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
May be black has got another meaning I haven't heard of..

5 Likes

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol, Black indeed

1 Like

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by obo389(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
angry
rubbish.all of una dis bloggers dey go copy and crop innocent girls pix and com NL dey show una level of crase and stupidity in d name of say na huzzle una dey huzzle?who send una message?

7 Likes

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Talented90(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Biko, where is the 'hottness'?

1 Like

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why is she forcin d figure to come out undecided
Chai only one sided pix she is shootin out is called curve?
Ass?
Booty?

Chai if na so odas like toolz dey take pix pose camera no go get crop again angry

Let her stand straight wiv out d curves
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why is she forcin d figure to come out undecided
Chai only one sided pix she is shootin out is called curve?
Ass?
Booty?

Chai if na so odas like toolz dey take pix pose camera no go get crop again angry

Let her stand straight wiv out d curves

One side is curvy d oda is flat
She needs a balancing ruler or scale cheesy

2%
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by MzCorleone(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
dyadeleye:
#MyOrente#
Because you see yansh?
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Black or cream reaction?

Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by dyadeleye(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzCorleone:

Because you see yansh?

Yours is far better I guess!!

She's hot nah...not d yansh alone....
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by majalisa(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Talented90:
Biko, where is the 'hottness'?
in between her thighs
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Nemesis99(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2015
this is the pix of that f*cking transgender who got rusticated for his homosexuality na. nothing is hot about him jare.
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by felipemadero(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2015
chisos shocked shocked shocked..
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by kamair237(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2015
she is really fat!!!
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by olisa4(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Yustash001:
i tire ooh, just imagine rubbish
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by citizenY(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Yustash001:

Christmas Turkey.....
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by youngberry001(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
see asssssssss sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by Yustash001(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
citizenY:

Christmas Turkey.....
Ileya Ram.....?
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by vague: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
hubs:
Cool It is not everyday you see women hot enough to contend with people like Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose or Kim Kardashian.

She is really hot what is your thoughts guys? see more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/such-beautiful-and-end0wed-black-woman.html
nicki, amber and kim and all those other plastic surgery infested hoes cannot compete with her because you can tell her curves are natural.
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by vague: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yustash001:
she is a light skinned black woman undecided
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by dyadeleye(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
MzCorleone:

Because you see yansh?

I bet yours is sexier and more bigger....can judge wit ur eyes
Re: Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] by faith551(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Op All the people you mentioned are all plastic, Kim, nicki and amber

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. / Photos From I ROCK @J_Parties’ Brunch Party In Lagos / This Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.