Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre (2056 Views)

How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / A Medium Sized Supermarket Or A Standard Men's Salon? My Budget Is 1M / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
I need visionaires to feast upon a fallow opportunity in Ijebu metropolis of Ogun state.
This region is encompassed with 7 tertiary institution, 40 secondary institutions and a large influx of teenagers & youths.
Unfortunately it has no standard training institute to meet the growing demands on people out there.
We have a conducive facility on ground & few equipments but in need of interested patners to develop and take this to a standard level.
ADVANTAGES
1. Good ROI
2. Jamb Accreditation Centre
and lots more...

Interested ?
Call/whatsapp: 08137539988
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Incase you are wondering if this makes sense, let me remind you this was how Lagos City Computer College started back in early 2000.
Today it has grown to have lots of branches and even into a polythenic.
The land is fallow
The age is ripe
The time is Now.

Only visioniers are welcome pls.

Lets come together and grow something real, this isnt an abstract business.
Call/Whatsapp; 08137539988
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by Donald3d(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
darocha1:
Hi Guys,
I need visionaires to feast upon a fallow opportunity in Ijebu metropolis of Ogun state.
This region is encompassed with 7 tertiary institution, 40 secondary institutions and a large influx of teenagers & youths.
Unfortunately it has no standard training institute to meet the growing demands on people out there.
We have a conducive facility on ground & few equipments but in need of interested patners to develop and take this to a standard level.
ADVANTAGES
1. Good ROI
2. Jamb Accreditation Centre
and lots more...

Interested ?
Call/whatsapp: 08137539988
Ok if you need any idea or advice or you need a tutor(someone to teach some of the courses eg animation ,graphics design ,visual effects,webdesign),let me know,I love innovative people ,here is my number 08182346055

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Donald3d:

Ok if you need any idea or advice or you need a tutor(someone to teach some of the courses eg animation ,graphics design ,visual effects,webdesign),let me know,I love innovative people ,here is my number 08182346055

Thanks sir. I have pen this down and hope to contact you in the neareast few months.
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
What you know, you know. what you don't books can't teach you.
A few people have contacted us but with motive of stealing ideas, we didnt discourage them rather we adviced them not to allow greed cause them a great loss.
Please only serious minded investors/patners only.

Thanks
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Dare to dream big, dare to take chances
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
DEBOLABI:
Please the Location?
and the Property (Landed) is it yours?
whatx the structure of the property?

please reply on this forum first?

No the landed property isnt mine but i doubt if that matters
Its a 3bedroom apartment that can be converted to suit any desired taste.
Remember i stated to grow & develop, one can always move to occupy a larger place when the need arises.

And pls quit this attitude of "reply on this forum first". Some people have name to protect, hence scam or shaddy acts is never an option.
Thank you
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
I can understand your concerns.
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes we can
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by darocha1: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Call Us today
Re: Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre by Horus(m): 5:03am On Apr 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptdOyS2Cwcg

A focus on Lagos States ICT sector

(1) (Reply)

Download This Free Fiverr Success Ebook / Dropshippers/wholesaler Distributors Come In Here / How Can I Invest 200 Dollars And Earn Weekly Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.