Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each (10553 Views)

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / A $100 Million Gift : Reuters Exposes Buhari Govt Gave Dangote 10% Of All CBN... / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by nationwide1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
StepTwo:
shouldn't they be more bothered about their rescue than this?

this is not right at all.

God, be with those kids.
Exactly my thought.

Meaning they have bought the girls now. So the parents should forget about them.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by kennydee05(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
desunit:

what kind of relief 100k will bring in place of someone's life?
Accepted it can't but they need to get their life back
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Maranzano(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
I feel for those parents whose daughters have been in captivity for over a year now. Donation of cash and relief materials is not a solution to their problem. FIND THE GIRLS NOW AND ALIVE and reunite them with their families. That was the COMMAND Oby gave to Jonathan and the military before the election of Mr President in May. It was a viable campaign slogan in the build up to the elections but the heat has died down ever since. I salute the courage of the soldiers who have been at the forefront of this rescue mission for the Girls. The politicians who used the Chibok girls to enhance their electoral victory should face the challenge of fulfilling their Campaign promise. I am praying for God's miracle for our daughters to be rescued not hoping on any bogus promise made on their behalf to hoodwink the gullible electorate. #RESCUENOTRELIEFMATERIALS.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm!!! Are the kids worth 100k? Are the parents suppose to be silent or what? Pls, Mr Gov., no dey insult them. The girls are worth more than that, they are our future leaders sold out to those animals.

Pls do more than that and stop anouncing the 'big' thing u have done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by arabianights: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
To do what? Did they tell him they are hungry or is he buying their silence? is that money not supposed to be used for idps all over the country?
or better still,use it in assisting to find the girls?
mscheew
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by amarachi06(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happiness87:
Shettima arranged for their kidnap and he knows where they are

pure conspiracy theory embarassed
Happiness87:
Shettima arranged for their kidnap and he knows where they are

pure conspiracy theory
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by stanleyazo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
100, 000 ?
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na wao. Poverty infested brain in naija. How? I can't imagine it. Strange things dey happen for this una country oooooo.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by tsdarkside(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
how much is a life worth??...hmmmm.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Aheadwealth: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
money answered all things
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by MrIyke002(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Dfavouredone: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Some might be wishing their daughter got kidnapped too

because of 100,000 naira.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by princeonx: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2015
kennydee05:

Even the bombings were also a scam?
Just pray not to loose any of your beloved ones to Boko Haram.

Chibok Girls abduction is real bro
Don't be or sound too sure oga! Bombing leave you with evidence and victims to prove its real whether you witnessed it or visit there after it happen. This 200+ girls story on the other hand left nothing to put 2 and 2 together. Naija is not that sophisticated that ppl (200+) will just disappear overnight without trace in my own opinion without being murdered, or body found. When this news first came up everybody was on top of it. Ppl all over the world got involved with the "bring back our girls" campaign including the first lady of USA! Where are they today? CNN, BBC, and all that visited the village, asked questions but got nothing convincing to even stay on top of the news. Out of 200+ parents, no single mother or father went wild the next morning or even week? Parents and pictures started coming up after over 2 weeks. The world are not stupid! The world is still searching for ppl on a missing plane which there's already evidence that it crashed! Why won't they join or help in finding 200+ girls believed to be alive if they believe the story? All am simply saying is that Chibok story didn't add up period!
If you believe iit's real, then start feeding us with facts to make us believe. Start giving facts like the type of bus they brought to the school to carry all this girls? Was it 1, 2, or 3 buses? Did the buses drive through town, then to the bush/desert to drop them off? And remember there wasnt riot that night so every where was calm while this was happening right? Where are the police/army and their check point? And don't forget the 50 something that escaped! Did they jump off the bus or ran home from sambisi to Chibok? Also explain why/how all this BH members are killed daily in the same forest yet not girl or female body found? The second group that escaped said they raped them every night which means by now (after 16 months) we should be hearing BH babies cry in the forest lol!
Guys BH are not different from other theorists groups around the world. They like to show power and prove tough and taken serious at every/any given time! They are not baby sitters! They don't want any liability to slow or draw them back! Even if those girls live on water alone, it's no joke fetching water for 200+ girls everyday, in the forest!
And before anybody start quoting me, pls do with verifiable evidence not things you read online. I also won't be shock to see a video or pictures of nigeria Army with girls running out of the forest hugging parents in the name of rescued Chibok girls! It still won't do it for me.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2015
they need their daughters and not N100k
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Realret70: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2015
100k no be small Money it can go a long way to help in one way or the other
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by preciousMI1(f): 1:34am On Aug 30, 2015
is that the value of those girls

well I'm yet to believe the reality of anything like chibok girls...
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Happiness87(f): 3:54am On Aug 30, 2015
kimond101:

And you have made a sensible comment in your mind. Smh
i didn't force my opinion down your throat, did I?

I pray God will, expose them one day
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Happiness87(f): 3:55am On Aug 30, 2015
SmartMugu:

Why do you think so?
do your findings
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Happiness87(f): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
and you call yourself 'Happiness'?? My dear, u sound so bitter,pained and sorrowful...
don't be silly am not a brainwashed robot like you
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Happiness87(f): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2015
amarachi06:

pure conspiracy theory embarassed

pure conspiracy theory
go and do your findings, it's conspiracy because it's APC, if I said GEJ knows where they are you would believe abi!!
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by TuGreat(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Bribing them for their daughters.My great nairalanders...Download and enjoy this beautifull and great song for your listening pleasure.Thanks for downloading and God bless you all.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeH-s1a5XDd.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by juddexy2(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Money ain't anyfin compared to life!!
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Orikinla(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
What is this nonsense? Will N100, 000 bring back their missing daughters? That money would have been enough to pay Boko Haram to release them. And lest we forget, former President Goodluck Jonathan said he knew the whereabouts of the missing Chibok school girls.
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Truckpusher(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Looks more like a 'thank you' for playing your part.

Proudly #Teamnogirlsweremissing

2 Likes

Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Adebowale89(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2015
And later you will hear, we spent over 40billion naira in relieving the missing chibok girls parents on august 2015

I pledge Nigeria my country lipsrsealed
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Fastlearner(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
What a pathetic story,#100,000 4 human lives.. God help us in dis country. .....
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Myself2(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
What is that evil Shettima trying to do
Oh I see, after stage managing the kidnap of the so called girls to spite President Jonathan and make his govt look bad ,he is trying so hard to keep the scam alive
Mallam Shettima, the evil you did will hunt you to your fvcking grave
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by afolayangs(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Yeye man
Blakjewelry:
Some might be wishing their daughter got kidnapped too
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
The government of Borno state(especially the governo) is a disgrace to Human Race!
Re: Borno Govt Gave Kidnapped Chibok Parents 100,000 Naira Each by sarutobie(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2015
SmartMugu:

Why do you think so?
sometime last year, a 9 years old girl was caught in kano with explosives strapped to her body.she claimed it was her FATHER that sent her to the market where she was caught..if a father can do that to his daughter for whatever gains, then arranging for a kidnap scam should be a piece of cake for such a man..ever wondered why none of the interviewed girls could not speak a word of english on TV? and they were meant to write their SSCE? use your tongue count your teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group / Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.