Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl (42835 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by 247notire(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol.....this dude don finish me
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by 247notire(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
shollyboy2:
yea broke guys can get a girl..but guys with the fat pocket will them come around and bleep her in your broke face and thereafter nothing you would do about it....

in rick Ross voice....Get money my nigga..
Huh!

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by powerfulsettingz: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice points OP.. Money is Good but it's not Everything.!
Even if the guy is not broke, this points are needed to boost his relationship level with ladies.
Shut up
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
yudy1:
I once asked a millionaire how did he do it, he said "forget about girls and focus on one woman she'll help u achieve everything"
Ahah, oya patewo fun oga! My broda you just clear d mata one hand. If you're a struggling 'man' and you happen to come across a lady (well to do or otherwise) whom you develop feelings for and desire to marry, that's a whole other story. But most of these boys are either students or "ungainfully" employed guys that just want to chop and go as they please. Oya tell me, why would a woman want to be some broke guy's conquest No 30 or 31?? Doesn't make any sense. Bottom line is this, if you know in your heart you don't intend to marry a lady and you don't have millions in your account to offer her, but you wan chop am clean mouth, may Amadioha, Sango, Thor, Zeus and all other lightning-producing gods collabo to zap ur broke as's. Anumpam
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by emitheo(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
so much for gettin a girl as a broke guy! why didn't u add examples?
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
RULE NO 1 AND THE GOLDEN RULE

GET THE HELL OUTTA WHERE YO SITTING RIGHT NOW AND MAKE THE F****NG CASH.....NOBODY FALL FOR A BROKE NIGGA BRUH, IF THEY EVENTUALLY FALL FOR U THEN ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANYONE AT THAT MOMENT AND U ARE THE ONLY USELESS/COMFORTING GUY AVAILABLE AND IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GET BACK UP AND FOLLOW SOME RICH SNITCH, BRUH

NO DULL BRO

RULE NO 2

IF U BROKE N WANNA GET THAT CLASSY BAE, THROW SOME SALT SON, AND BATH UP, BE CLEAN...BE WHAT U THINK SHE WANTS U TO BE, COMMAND UR RESPECT, ONCE SHE FALLS FOR U, HIT D SH*T , U DONE...IF SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT UR LIES, SHE GOES MAD AND AT THE END I CAN ONLY SEE MORE LOVING U

RULE NO 3

YUR ONLY BROKE ONCE U BELIEVE U ARE, U DONT HAVE TO BE TOO HUMBLE WHEN IT COMES TO BAES, NO GOOD BOY HERE....YEAH, DO UR THANG

WHO ARE U?
U ARE A MAN, A RICH MAN
grin grin grin

hecks

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by esonuu(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Story for the gods,any gal dat sticks to a broke guy either has her parents or her own money to settle her bills or she's got sum loaded dudes to shagg in exchange 4 dia cash.. Why should i evn bother learning about hw to make a gul be wit me wen broke? Come on i gotta use dat tym to fix masef up and hav plenty of ladies cum submitting resume for me to choose them..they luv stardom and money,once u'r ok academically,financially and job wise,u dnt need bother,they wil cum lick ur ass
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
..........James Hardley Chase
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Aystarz: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
I have seen broke and ugly guys get fine girls
Just packaging and have a good character

Pics or.......you know nau.
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by shizzy7(f): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Aystarz:

Pics or.......you know nau.
What type of pix are you asking for
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2015
HARDDON:

Best piece in all!

Some pieces of paper in ur wallet isn't equall been rich,

Ideas is What make rich!
yea, ideas and the will-power
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2015
In summary, get money my nigga,you will d kinda of grl you want! #Peace
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
.. Shut up
Your mother... Id!ot
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Analysiscorner: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Advising a broke guy on how to package himself is as equally important as advising him on how to get money. A broke guy needs to be happy and should never suffer from inferiority complex
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by powerfulsettingz: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I doubt if u are brought up by parents at all, or probably someone like u came from house where value for mother is not cherish that's why I will assume u are a minor, who u is just mentally challenged and hopeless foo!

Omotayor123:

Your mother... Id!ot
that's what happen when people like you. Only thinks with ur virginal instead of ur dusty brain.......... Pity u don't have responsible parent to correct you
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Lovechyld101(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Watin!!!! self na Crime to broke. A woman should never become president of nigeria cos first 100 days in seat would be a crime for a guy to be broke.
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why do most guys think girls are interested in your money loool whilst money is important, no matter how broke you are as long as you r confident and know the right things to do/say and at least know what u want in life, she ll do anything for you. She ll even bring money from them rich guys to you.
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by professore(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is okay
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by jtizie(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
To be broke is like living in a four walls of a prison. God punish poverty. My advice to a dead broke ass like me pls hustle 4 your money, everything wil fall in place. Let b realistic here, even as a broke ass niggat u get urself a girlfrend u still need to sustain d relationship financially in a long run. Even if u managed to sustain d relationship with ur hard fought earned money u stil gonna b on d loosing side cos she wil leave someday for a well loaded guy. Advice for d team broke ass pls make a sacrifice husle for d money .its for ur own good.na who no like better thing do u want to remain in a one room apartment forever or do u still want to b fed by ur parent. Work hard, get d money nd play hard enjoy ur life to d fullest. Team broke ass wil ll make it someday.

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I doubt if u are brought up by parents at all, or probably someone like u came from house where value for mother is not cherish that's why I will assume u are a minor, who u is just mentally challenged and hopeless foo!

that's what happen when people like you. Only thinks with ur virginal instead of ur dusty brain.......... Pity u don't have responsible parent to correct you
It's very obvious you have no parents And thereby lacks home training datz even if you have one... If not you won't open your smelly mouth to mention someone else parents..
Kindly go back to the zoo where you escape from!
Delusional thing!!!
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by yemi15(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
How a broke guy can get any girl.. Get rich or die trying grin

Abi o my egbon, get rich or die tryin must be the motto of any serious man. My 2 cents smiley
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by powerfulsettingz: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just look at how u r displaying ur foolishness in the open, incase ur brain went low to recover let me remind you of ur first mention......
Your mother... Id!ot
olosi, ode, oponu, wana be, the quote up there was yr first mention u sent me, read it again and see if u have manners, a disgrace to womanhood
Omotayor123:

It's very obvious you have no parents And thereby lacks home training datz even if you have one... If not you won't open your smelly mouth to mention someone else parents..
Kindly go back to the zoo where you escape from!
Delusional thing!!!
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by bqlekan(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
yemi15:

Abi o my egbon, get rich or die tryin must be the motto of any serious man. My 2 cents smiley
abi o brother grin
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by bjstardom(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
this is what too much watching of nollywood causes, you can get a gal to love you but u can't keep a woman without money, go and triple ur hustle...
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
247notire:
What's "qs" undecided sad
question
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
ilobasama:
Hehehehehehe grin.....na money be koko jare. Make girls go rest for now wink
guy u wise gahn! More grease to ya knowledge joints. Girls don make their toto become valueless grin

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Just look at how u r displaying ur foolishness in the open, incase ur brain went low to recover let me remind you of ur first mention...... olosi, ode, oponu, wana be, the quote up there was yr first mention u sent me, read it again and see if u have manners, a disgrace to womanhood
God Abeg dash this mumu sense... Cry all you want but fvck off my mentions. I can't continue to exchange words with a frustrated thing like you..
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2015
JimiCoker:

Ahah, oya patewo fun oga! My broda you just clear d mata one hand. If you're a struggling 'man' and you happen to come across a lady (well to do or otherwise) whom you develop feelings for and desire to marry, that's a whole other story. But most of these boys are either students or "ungainfully" employed guys that just want to chop and go as they please. Oya tell me, why would a woman want to be some broke guy's conquest No 30 or 31?? Doesn't make any sense. Bottom line is this, if you know in your heart you don't intend to marry a lady and you don't have millions in your account to offer her, but you wan chop am clean mouth, may Amadioha, Sango, Thor, Zeus and all other lightning-producing gods collabo to zap ur broke as's. Anumpam
and since when did a woman's private become more valuable than a man's? Which one b "chop & clean mouth?" They both chop each other. If I can put it dat way. Only a woman who has nothing else to offer other than sex & doesn't know her worth wld see sex as such a big deal when a guy leaves her.
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
yudy1:
and since when did a woman's private become more valuable than a man's? Which one b "chop & clean mouth?" They both chop each other. If I can put it dat way. Only a woman who has nothing else to offer other than sex & doesn't know her worth wld see sex as such a big deal when a guy leaves her.
Hmm. Then that makes the topic redundant, if both parties benefit from s'ex then there should be no distinction btw 'broke' and 'rich' guys. Perhaps the topic ought to be how a greenhorn can satisfy a lady tongue
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hmm. Then that makes the topic redundant, if both parties benefit from s'ex then there should be no distinction btw 'broke' and 'rich' guys. Perhaps the topic ought to be how a greenhorn can satisfy a lady tongue
u are quite a funny guy. I just checked your profile and I think you've been reading too much.
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by powerfulsettingz: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Omotayor123:

God Abeg dash this mumu sense... Cry all you want but fvck off my mentions. I can't continue to exchange words with a frustrated thing like you..
I was right, I guessed right, daammm! U think with ur smelling virginal........ I wonder who wil get down on some one like you......... B!tch
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

I was right, I guessed right, daammm! U think with ur smelling virginal........ I wonder who wil get down on some one like you......... B!tch
Lmao grin... grin grin Get a Life.... It's Monday morning plus I'm not the cause of your misfortune! tongue tongue tongue

Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.