Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity (583 Views)

Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / PMB 100-days-in-office-calendar-view / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity by honeywealth75(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Here are some VISIBLE actions since May 29, 2015. These actions clearly prove the fact that Nigeria is on a path of change.
The appointments are now coming and we can see it is no longer business as usual
The PMB100Days may not have been perfect, but even the blind can see that we are now being governed.
Despite all we've suffered & suffering, do we really need our country to be better or want our kinsmen to be given appointments?
Slowly and steadily we are moving forward. We are not where we want but we are not where we used to be.
If you have your destiny tied to someone from your village getting appointed by Buhari, you better go and untie it quickly.
There should be an opinion poll, what do Nigerians really want Competency OR Ethnicity
PMB is carefully securing all our revenue source with men of integrity and honour, NNPC,FIRS,NCS
Numerous accounts have all been closed with only a single constitutionally approved federation account now maintained.
Fuel is now being sold at the approve rate of N87/lit. across the federation with proper checks and monitoring in place.
The NNPC reforms is already yielding fruit.
Revamp of the NigerDelta amnesty program through proper verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds
NNPC re-structuring has already reduced recurrent expenditure of the corporation-now spilling into the entire Oil & Gas sector
Revenue sources and amount by all the relevant agencies is now made public.
The clean up in OGONI LAND – is a master - stroke that other regimes failed to address.
At least we finally see that wife of the president is NOT entitled to a presidential jet if not with The President officially
Today the service chiefs are hands on in the fight against insurgency.
A joint multinational force comprising of our neighbouring countries to combat the menace of insurgency is already in place.
Y shld I just kill myself that PMB did not appoint an Easterner or a Southerner,or someone from my village?. Even if he did, will d person call me to ask 4 my account No
President Buhari will be judged based on his service delivery and not his appointments after 4yrs. Whoever wants to wail can continue.
When the last administration form his cabinet nobody wail over it why now,
see the caption below

Re: PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity by Misternas89(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
I'm wishing him d very best governance, cos dts always my prayer 4 baba
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]
Re: PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity by kestolove95(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
I see a better nigeria...minus eastern part..dat is biafra let dem build dia erosion cursed region

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Laptops In Demand / Re:understanding Muhammadu Buhari​ In 100 Days - My Reservations / PHOTOS: Fayose Visits Secretariat asks Civil Servants to Kneel down on the floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.