Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. (779 Views)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by Iyke1998(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
READ WHAT A MOTHER TOLD HER DAUGHTER ON HER WEDDING DAY
My daughter,you are now a wife and soon you'll be become a mother too.

God bear me witness that I taught you how to cook and do other house chores.
I taught you to respect men and to explain your anger when necessary but if you do otherwise,i know you,not as a daughter but as my fellow woman.

My daughter,you see this your husband? He is a gentleman but don't take advantage of that.
Don't bring out the beast in him.

My daughter,you see this mark on my forehead?

Your father gave it to me.
He tolerated me every time but on that day,He came unexpectedly.

It wasn't his intention but i dared him and he hit me just once

My daughter,Men hate it when you use the word "YOU
CAN'T DO IT".
He sure can do more than but he's just protecting you from harm.

My daughter, whenever there is an argument or misunderstanding, try drinking water.
You can't talk when you have water in your mouth.

Now,you have two families.You are very lucky.
Tolerate and appreciate them just as you did here.

Learn to welcome other people's kids and soon, children will surround your table with love.

You see that my big pot? I bought it when i still had no child but i always cooked with it to feed those children who had nothing to eat.

Learn to show hospitality.

Welcome a visitor and at least,offer a glass of water.
Don't discriminate.
Don't shatter your husband's family. instead,bring them together.
Learn to appreciate little efforts and soon,they'll learn to do more.

Today,you are wearing a wedding gown and you look so
beautiful in it but there is still another gown you need to
wear.

That is the MATERNITY gown. I wore it and you shall
wear your's too.

When you have a misundertanding, don't come back here.Sort things out and build a happy home.I built mine
and your father enjoyed me.

Men like food.They like both the kITCHEN food and the
BEDROOM food.Don't deny him any of the food all because you had an arguement.

If the ones i taught you are not enough, learn more!
Share to educate others out there

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=939446409427233&id=513566488681896&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1626895500915465&__tn__=%2As

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by ibe9ja: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Booked
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by hopilo4life(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am not a lady but i learnt a lot myself.thank op
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by manuelrukky(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Very true about men.... Am 1 co I knw
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by Iyke1998(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
hopilo4life:
Am not a lady but i learnt a lot myself.thank op

You are welcome
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by whitestar01(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2015
A wise mother's advice
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by kentochi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Best advice ever.
Re: Read What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day. by staymore: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice

Waiting for advice from the father to his son who is wedding too grin grin angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aje-Butter Children From Lagos And Other Urban Places In Nigeria / Wait!!! Before You Cheat, Here Are 14 Things You Should Know / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.