Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" (34725 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Some churches nor dey allow their members marry outside o
yeah.... Also, the supervisor at my work place was a Jehover witness but her hubby was not.... Their church rebuked the wedding so she left the church for them
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by UjSizzle(f): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Screwface:

Did you say yes?
Do I look like PB? grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by XKZ(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

6. I need a man who fears God enough to join me in my church/ religion

And calls my pastor "Daddy"
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
XKZ:

And calls my pastor "Daddy"

Lolss
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
yeah.... Also, the supervisor at my work place was a Jehover witness but her hubby was not.... Their church rebuked the wedding so she left the church for them

So true!

Don't understand the reason churches are taking this action tho
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

@ number 6.... There's this girl av been crushing on at my place of work n she knows.... She expects me to leave my church (Catholic) to become a member at her place of worship( house on the Rock) av attended their service ce twice and I enjoyed the service but I can't change my worship place because my crush wants me to.... I was born a catholic and will remain a catholic all my life.... I do attend other denominations but only wen invited but not to change..... I wonder why people tend to tag other churches other than theirs as wrong places....

Modified..... See our chat this morning.... Now she's vexing for me...... LOL..... like say God no dey everywhere.....

Lols...you are a perfect example of what I'm saying... Hmm, not fair
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

So true!

Don't understand the reason churches are taking this action tho
na them sabi sha....
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nickymezor(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Quite true OP... Hapi sunday Emusmith
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by kindredspirit(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
8. I need a God-fearing man who is good in bed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by litetias(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Simply put, you can never please a woman.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by jonero147(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecidedWhat wil u give in return if u finds such a husband.? grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
some guys are messing up
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by exkaliba3: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
shit
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by stankezzy: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
a yellowbar girl looking for husband

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Tex42(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
I NEED A WOMAN THAT FEARS GOD ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE ME A FIRST CHILD THAT I DID NOT FATHER
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nickymezor:
Quite true OP... Hapi sunday Emusmith

Same to you, how you?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith. HI cheesy

#7.......yu uh....... are you it?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:
emusmith. HI cheesy

#7.......yu uh....... are you it?

Haha, what do you think? undecided
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Haha, what do you think? undecided

I know what I think, but what do you say...... tongue
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

I say Yes cool
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by ThaThinka: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
In my own estimation, na that No. 1 close pass when some ladies demand that quality.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

I say Yes cool

Nice. I can dig that. smiley
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
mencade4:
women wants gpd-fearing men yet....they dont fear god with their treacherous, eve-like behaviour, JEZEBELIC minds and numerous keeping of boyfriends.

*spits*

they need a God fearing man that will take them back when they cheat in marriage cos the b!tches knows that they can never be faithful even in marriage....that's their definition...useless hoes.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nice. I can dig that. smiley

smiley Are you no. 7?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

smiley Are you no. 7?

What do you think? cheesy
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
It's very simple na....Ask the search Engine. Google.com is your friend.

After dem don FLEX finish and ready to settle down, na to dey go from 1 church to another searching for wetin den no keep.

Ewu!!!
don't mind the b!tches,they always look a good man that will settle for the crumbs from their overused pusys....useless gold digging hoes...one of the reasons any sane man should marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

What do you think? cheesy

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

Wait, did you just............ grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

Wait, did you just............ grin grin grin grin

What's that? shocked
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by ChristyIsaac: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gud Give we Girls these God fearing Men oh
Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
ARE THERE GOD FEARING WOMEN THEMSELVES?

THAT'S WHY YOU WILL SEE THEM STILL SINGLE AN 35.

RUBBISH
don't mind the hoes

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
emusmith:

What's that? shocked

Ne'er mind. I have a feeling you know what number I am.

So, what denomination would you classify yerself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.