Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- (31491 Views)

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
The former Governor of Rivers state, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was live in Port Harcourt today.

First, he attended a church service in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church Diobu and after that he was welcomed by huge crowd of supporters where he spoke on some issues....

[img][/img]
Below are quotes from what i got from his speech....

On Mr.Nyesom Wike:

"One of the reasons I removed Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff was that I sat down and discovered that he was doing contracts,i discovered that if I sign a document for another person, he will seize it and ask the person for bribe"..

"At the start of government,as Chief of Staff,he wore long robes that he was a Muslim, today,he is going on bended knees in churches, let me tell you,don't take God for granted "..

"The funny thing is that he knows that I know him,we are ready for them"

"When you see him,tell him to publish any other account I have apart from my salary account and the account I had as Speaker,i challenge anybody in the world to prove me wrong"..

"They have asked me not to talk and am keeping quiet,i hope I can maintain that for long because I can't stay here and a known thief is calling me a thief"..

"I know all his companies and I have a copy for every document I signed as governor,let him say one company that I own"

ON THE OMEREJI PANEL:

"The panel is illegal, they should comply with the laws guiding the Constitution of such panel,when they do that,i will appear and defend myself"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
A man amongst men, d most brave!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Andyg: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Amechi my man

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nyessom wicked is not just a thief but a thug wit no class...amechi xpos d ugly bigheaded f0ol

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
GOD bless the lion of UBIMA Mr Rotimi Ameachi. I know many (wailing wailers) have been happy lately because of the recent appointments made by PMB, thinking that he will sideline people like ONU, AMEACHI, FASHOLA and others that help him to power. Well, if they must know,Betrayal has never been in our (Hausa-fulani) DNA and it shall never be. PMB knows exactly what he is doing and "He who laugh last laugh better"

GOD bless Nigeria!!!

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by GudluckIBB(m): 12:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Whenever I hear Wike speak, I'm always angry with jonathan for making him Education Minister.Wike lacks good command of English.

Sentiments and politics aside , Wike does not have the carriage, charisma,class and demeeanour of a governor.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by BishopMagic: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Posters above are all paid shills.

The azz licking is on shine mode.

Where is Berem and co?

Nah their contract be this.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Firefire(m): 1:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Criminal Amaechi...

Rivers' people will soon stone you to death. Ole!

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by mrvitalis(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Wike over to you ooh.. .ameachi has challenged you.. . Publish all the documents you have or you just keep quiet

29 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2015
kenkenn:
The former Governor of Rivers state, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was live in Port Harcourt today.

First, he attended a church service in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church Diobu and after that he was welcomed by huge crowd of supporters where he spoke on some issues....

[img][/img]

On Mr.Nyesom Wike:

"One of the reasons I removed Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff was that I sat down and discovered that he was doing contracts,i discovered that if I sign a document for another person, he will seize it and ask the person for bribe"..

"At the start of government,as Chief of Staff,he wore long robes that he was a Muslim, today,he is going on bended knees in churches, let me tell you,don't take God for granted "..

"When you see him,tell him to publish any other account I have apart from my salary account and the account I had as Speaker,i challenge anybody in the world to prove me wrong"..

"They have asked me not to talk and am keeping quiet,i hope I can maintain that for long because I can't stay here and a known thief is calling me a thief"..

"I know all his companies and I have a copy for every document I signed as governor,let him say one company that I own"

ON THE OMEREJI PANEL:

"The panel is illegal, they should comply with the laws guiding the Constitution of such panel,when they do that,i will appear and defend myself"

Kindly answer these questions;

1)When Amechi discovered that Wike defrauded people under you, to what extent did you make sure he faced the law?

2)When you found out that Wike murdered someone under you as chief security officer, what did you do to make sure he faced the law?

3)Did you just notice who Wike really is now, or you knew him even when he sticked out his neck for you under Obj to reclaim your mandate while you were in Ghana?...

4)If Wike had several companies and probably looted with them, why did you not prosecute him?

5)Will Refusing to appear before the panel of enquiry stop you from facing the law if found guilty?

6)If you decided or was advised not to talk, what are you doing now? Singing or miming...

201 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by ifyalways(f): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Pictures don't lie.

Amechi addressing his immediate relatives, domestic staff and bored kids who are looking to drink free Pepsi and jollof rice afterwards. cheesy

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by denedene(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2015
e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Trut(m): 1:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi the saboteur is talking lubbish, he will go to jail straight...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by babadem2much(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2015
I just don't know who to believe now.
but all I know is politicians are synonymous to crooking and stealing public funds only God will save us from their hands. name my pension I I due wait. lol ;DI just don't know who to believe now.
but all I know is politicians are synonymous to crooking and stealing public funds only God will save us from their hands. name my pension I I due wait. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by pcicero(m): 2:25am On Aug 30, 2015
ifyalways:
Pictures don't lie.

Amechi addressing his immediate relatives, domestic staff and bored kids who are looking to drink free Pepsi and jollof rice afterwards. cheesy

Wicked...Lmao

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by chichriso: 2:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, when did Amaechi came to Port Harcourt and we didn't hear about it?
Chaii there is god ooo!
all these lies, there is god ooooo!!!

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Incase you are a resident of Port Harcourt and still doubting if Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi was in town or not yesterday...I have more pix to shake off your doubt

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by dayo23(f): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2015
The Slayer of the yeebos, destroyer of GEJ...... Buhari till 2050

23 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by juddexy2(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Nyessom wicked is not just a thief but a thug wit no class...amechi xpos d ugly bigheaded f0ol
lool..u really dislike this guy, una don get personal encounter ni??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Chubhie: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
kenkenn:

[img][/img]

On Mr.Nyesom Wike:

[s]"One of the reasons I removed Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff was that I sat down and discovered that he was doing contracts,i discovered that if I sign a document for another person, he will seize it and ask the person for bribe"..

[/s]
ON THE OMEREJI PANEL:

Wike is currently holding Rote by the balls. He wike should also remember that power is transient for he too will be called to give account of his stewardship when his time is due.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by worthytalk: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
I didn't bother to read that dirt. I hope the idiot of ubima blames PEJ for his appointment snub and predicament?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by kestolove95(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2015
juddexy2:
lool..u really dislike this guy, una don get personal encounter ni??
if tell u wat his paupers thugs did to me during election, u won't even want to hia his name

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by chukel(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
chichriso:
Op, when did Amaechi came to Port Harcourt and we didn't hear about it?

Chaii there is god ooo!

all these lies, there is god ooooo!!!

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

is this the kind of grammar you attract traffic with? Fear God ooo

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by chukel(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
The Slayer of the yeebos, destroyer of GEJ...... Buhari till 2050
really disappointed at this your post. Didn't know u can go this low

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by boman2014: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
y
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Cameleon72(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Funjosh(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by OboloMAN: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Suddenly Amaechi Lost His Voice.
As a prodigal son We still welcome you to Rivers State.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
E don done for Ameachi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by realtestament(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Oga big mouth cheesy

i piry 4 u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by staymore: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Unlike the cat of Ubima, he lacks what to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.