Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- (31483 Views)

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
The Slayer of the yeebos, destroyer of GEJ...... Buhari till 2050
are u this stupiid ? Is Ameachi not an Igbo man??

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by ibietela2(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly answer these questions;

1)When Amechi discovered that Wike defrauded people under you, to what extent did you make sure he faced the law?

2)When you found out that Wike murdered someone under you as chief security officer, what did you do to make sure he faced the law?

3)Did you just notice who Wike really is now, or you knew him even when he sticked out his neck for you under Obj to reclaim your mandate while you were in Ghana?...

4)If Wike had several companies and probably looted with them, why did you not prosecute him?

5)Will Refusing to appear before the panel of enquiry stop you from facing the law if found guilty?

6)If you decided or was advised not to talk, what are you doing now? Singing or miming...

We need to send him a copy of this question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by laplace12(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
PEJ must be responsible for his rejection on appointments

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by appini: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi is making fool of himself. Nonentity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by realtestament(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2015
You be zoo
Quote author=dayo23 post=37479008]The Slayer of the yeebos, destroyer of GEJ...... Buhari till 2050[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Austin4lif: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
GOD bless the lion of UBIMA Mr Rotimi Ameachi. I know many (wailing wailers) have been happy lately because of the recent appointments made by PMB, thinking that he will sideline people like ONU, AMEACHI, FASHOLA and others that help him to power. Betrayal has never been in our (Hausa-fulani) DNA and it shall never be. PMB knows exactly what he is doing and "He who laugh last laugh better"

GOD bless Nigeria!!!
killings and destruction of lives is in ur DNA. What join us together is the oil. If the oil would have been in the north, will u be people still shout one Nigeria?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Billygee2u: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)When Amechi discovered that Wike defrauded people under you, to what extent did you make sure he faced the law?

2)When you found out that Wike murdered someone under you as chief security officer, what did you do to make sure he faced the law?

3)Did you just notice who Wike really is now, or you knew him even when he sticked out his neck for you under Obj to reclaim your mandate while you were in Ghana?...

4)If Wike had several companies and probably looted with them, why did you not prosecute him?

5)Will Refusing to appear before the panel of enquiry stop you from facing the law if found guilty?

6)If you decided or was advised not to talk, what are you doing now? Singing or miming...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
killings and destruction of lives is in ur DNA. What join us together is the oil. If the oil would have been in the north, will u be people still shout one Nigeria?
I don't exchange words with a low life and a sadist. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by teamchocolate: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari my hero, Amaechi my mentor, tinubu my Godfather... baba mi lEko ile... grin grin

kenkenn:
The former Governor of Rivers state, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi was live in Port Harcourt today.

First, he attended a church service in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church Diobu and after that he was welcomed by huge crowd of supporters where he spoke on some issues....

[img][/img]
Below are quotes from what i got from his speech....

On Mr.Nyesom Wike:

"One of the reasons I removed Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff was that I sat down and discovered that he was doing contracts,i discovered that if I sign a document for another person, he will seize it and ask the person for bribe"..

"At the start of government,as Chief of Staff,he wore long robes that he was a Muslim, today,he is going on bended knees in churches, let me tell you,don't take God for granted "..

"The funny thing is that he knows that I know him,we are ready for them"

"When you see him,tell him to publish any other account I have apart from my salary account and the account I had as Speaker,i challenge anybody in the world to prove me wrong"..

"They have asked me not to talk and am keeping quiet,i hope I can maintain that for long because I can't stay here and a known thief is calling me a thief"..

"I know all his companies and I have a copy for every document I signed as governor,let him say one company that I own"

ON THE OMEREJI PANEL:

"The panel is illegal, they should comply with the laws guiding the Constitution of such panel,when they do that,i will appear and defend myself"

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Truckpusher(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
if tell u wat his paupers thugs did to me during election, u won't even want to hia his name
They obviously didn't do enough - Because If they had done enough you won't be here typing this miserable lines of yours. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by ddippset(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

at this point all of these questions dont matter no more! It's time for dirt slinging. Efcc or the law won't ask amaechi these questions. Anything illegal that wike did as lga chairman, chief of staff and minister of education he will answer for. We are waiting for tribunal. And when the time comes you all should not forgot your favorite line 'go and defend yourself if you are clean'

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
A man amongst men, d most brave!
The man with 9 lives, my mentor grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Berrymoss(f): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Whenever I hear Wike speak, I'm always angry with jonathan for making him Education Minister.

Sentiments and politics apart, Wike lacks carriage, charisma,class and demeeanour of a governor
u wey get na boy boy u dey ko

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Austin4lif: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't exchange words with a low life and a sadist. Thank you.
I have lived in the north for many years, I speak hausa, Arabic to some extent which I was thought in a special arabic school and I have also read the koran. Brother nothing u can tell me. U people deceive yorubas and Ameachi with changi just to remove a kafari from Power. In strict islamic teachings, a non muslim should not rule the muslim umams. Even prophet mohd S.W.A enjoined muslims to ensure they are always in leadership positions. It is only those that are nt well read that u people will deceive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by solid3(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

The wailing wailers are hia.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by HopeAtHand: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Austin4lif:

Learn to grow above hate..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by nellyelitz(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Is that the only number of people they can arranged
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
You ran your mouth without control and they thought you how to control your mouth

#ServesHerRight
kestolove95:
if tell u wat his paupers thugs did to me during election, u won't even want to hia his name
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by plentybash: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi is the next minister of finance,so haters can go ahead and commit suicide shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by WailingWailer00(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Portharcout is now a circus, a laughing stock of all States

AMAECHI is a disgrace undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nani2512(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
They told me not to say anything, so what are u doing mumu.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
GOD bless the lion of UBIMA Mr Rotimi Ameachi. I know many (wailing wailers) have been happy lately because of the recent appointments made by PMB, thinking that he will sideline people like ONU, AMEACHI, FASHOLA and others that help him to power. Well, if they must know,Betrayal has never been in our (Hausa-fulani) DNA and it shall never be. PMB knows exactly what he is doing and "He who laugh last laugh better"

GOD bless Nigeria!!!

KIKIKI tell afonja that

Alimi was a loyal niqqa
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by tommykiwi(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi is a BIG liar! Why are they still him Honourable when the Honourable is no longer needed,if not dat our leaders are also corrupt Amaechi is suppose to be cooling is ash in cell now...Pot always calling kettle black!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by freakyhat: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Firefire:
Criminal Amaechi...

Rivers' people will soon stone you to death. Ole!
This is what is called figure of speech in English language/literature, google hyperbole n metaphor. . .
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by c33b33(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2015
ifyalways:
Pictures don't lie.

Amechi addressing his immediate relatives, domestic staff and bored kids who are looking to drink free Pepsi and jollof rice afterwards. cheesy

You said it all but those in Kwara, Osun and Lagos will not know that.

Which Rivers people? When he was carrying broom and dancing 'shoki' you no see the people? In Rivers,if you hold your money you get your crowd but after that they are back to their tent and you are alone

Rotimi carry your evidence and people to the panel and stop making noise.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by philips70(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
I have lived in the north for many years, I speak hausa, Arabic to some extent which I was thought in a special arabic school and I have also read the koran. Brother nothing u can tell me. U people deceive yorubas and Ameachi with changi just to remove a kafari from Power. In strict islamic teachings, a non muslim should not rule the muslim umams. Even prophet mohd S.W.A enjoined muslims to ensure they are always in leadership positions. It is only those that are nt well read that u people will deceive.

Thanks, I never knew OBJ was not a Kafari but next in command to Prophet Mohammed. You just sit in your houses and conjure up garbage to feed the public with. Even during military regimes when the north and Muslims seems to be in control, Christians ruled in their states. The longest ruling Nigerian leader, northerner is a Christian.
Mr well read, publish all your Harvard certificates so we can believe you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Terabyteck(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind the ratmotherfucker, only fools still take him serious... As a governor, he could not deliver Rivers State to his useless party, Wike won all the elections in the state.
* Amaechi must obey Wike*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Orikinla(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]“Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety,”
(Proverbs 11:14).[/size]

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by alexinfinity(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
mtchew!
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by alexinfinity(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2015
smh!
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by alexinfinity(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
GOD bless the lion of UBIMA Mr Rotimi Ameachi. I know many (wailing wailers) have been happy lately because of the recent appointments made by PMB, thinking that he will sideline people like ONU, AMEACHI, FASHOLA and others that help him to power. Well, if they must know,Betrayal has never been in our (Hausa-fulani) DNA and it shall never be. PMB knows exactly what he is doing and [size=20pt] "He who laugh last laugh better" [/size]

GOD bless Nigeria!!!

He who laughs last didn't get the joke the first time... he's a dullard! Your PMB should do the needful, and for Amechi... he should go to court and defend himself not to bunch of clueless fans! it's akin to gathering some kids in my hood only to tell me I was once an Arsenal player! Oga hausa- fulani man, use ur head ooo
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by dandollaz: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Amechi is a big thief,i stay in ph and i know how rivers made alot of money under his administration but noting much to show exp sch n health centers.he should go round and see what wike is doing within 2 months.pls go and sit down for your poo n allow wike to cont his work yu must bring rivers money back.people who praise amawusa in this forum should visit akwa ibom his counterpart will call ameachi barawo,ole in obj voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.