Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- (31490 Views)

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Goldmaxx(f): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
respect ur elders..
de man dat betrayed his broda dat u are calling brave.Goldmaxx is so so disappointed in u cutehector
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
de man dat betrayed his broda dat u are calling brave.Goldmaxx is so so disappointed in u cutehector
take ur disapointments and shove it up ur ass....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Blizzy9ja: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
A big thief... U must explain how u sold all the gas turine in Rivers state, account for the Karibi-whyte hospital, mono-rail, how u shared the agric fund and other... Stop blaming ur party for not defending ur thievery...
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
ba za su gane ba
Lol..walahi dan uwa, baza su gane ba. grin
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Goldmaxx(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
take ur disapointments and shove it up ur ass....
anuofia
otolo gbagbagbukwaa nnegi na nnagi
nwa mmefu
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Forwetinnah: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly answer these questions;

1)When Amechi discovered that Wike defrauded people under you, to what extent did you make sure he faced the law?

2)When you found out that Wike murdered someone under you as chief security officer, what did you do to make sure he faced the law?

3)Did you just notice who Wike really is now, or you knew him even when he sticked out his neck for you under Obj to reclaim your mandate while you were in Ghana?...

4)If Wike had several companies and probably looted with them, why did you not prosecute him?

5)Will Refusing to appear before the panel of enquiry stop you from facing the law if found guilty?

6) If you decided or was advised not to talk, what are you doing now? Singing or miming...

Chanting the mantra grin . Foolish man!! He's finished
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by atlwireles: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Portharcout is now a circus, a laughing stock of all States

AMAECHI is a disgrace undecided

Wrong, Portharcourt is peaceful and life has returned to normal since the departure of our trouble maker. Amaechi might be a laughing stock, definitely not Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by atlwireles: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Learn to grow above hate..

If only you applied same to yourself undecided Also stop lying on this forum.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by philips70(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
I can't match word with a mosquito like u. This is Nairaland forum, u dnt know my identity and also be careful on how u chat here because u dnt know who is who. Dnt quote me again.

Look at this cockroach claiming to be a cricket.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by experimentist: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol..walahi dan uwa, baza su gane . grin
kwarai sa gaske, mu barsu su yi ta hauka su.. iyamirai dodoni doya grin
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by augustinereg: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
i just read the newspaper article of what Amechi said about stoning leaders who steal is quite true not in the sense that we should stone, but at least we should or could be more responsible followers, that will surely inspire the leaders, anyway am just saying.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by fairheven: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Whenever I hear Wike speak, I'm always angry with jonathan for making him Education Minister.Wike lacks good command of English.

Sentiments and politics aside , Wike does not have the carriage, charisma,class and demeeanour of a governor.

the guy always looking like a drunkard,so dazed and confused

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Mageret(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Instant connection with exclusive sexy sugarmummy, sugardaddy,sexmate,Gay,Lesbians. Contact Mr Rolland on the following contact line ( 08148149035) for a secured hookup with a sexy sugarmummy,Daddy,Sexmate,Gay,Lesbians in your location. Don't you think it's fun having sex with mature ladies who are ready to assist you finacially, offer job opportunities, offer loans? If yes then here is the opportunity for you to make more than enough money from our rich sexysugarmumies that we have on our database, that have up to two to three companies. all you need to do is give us a call via the following line( 08148149035) we have sugarmummies,Daddies from different countries,states. abuja, lagos, enugu, imo, cross river, delta,edo, ogun, oyo,anambra, aba, jos,kano,maiduguri abia, , and all other states all you need to do give us a call for an instant connection thank you.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by HopeAtHand: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
atlwireles:

If only you applied same to yourself undecided Also stop lying on this forum.

Lying about what exactly??
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
pcicero:

Wicked...Lmao
he knew all this and still nominated wike. To go for minister?oga money don finish even Dakuku can no longer fuel 3 cars,there's ntn in Abuja for all of you that's y u are bk home with ur relations that u call huge supporters.....wike till 2019
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
if tell u wat his paupers thugs did to me during election, u won't even want to hia his name
there more of that waiting for u
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by nickxtra(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi has only two accounts and he does not have a company, yet agbero Governor Wike is chasing shadows
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by sotyuzono(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Nyessom wicked is not just a thief but a thug wit no class...amechi xpos d ugly bigheaded f0ol
ur comment is nt lady like smh I guess dis is d kind of people dt has neva been to Rivers state nd yet dey comment on issues concerning rivers state
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by bolajeebabz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Whenever I hear Wike speak, I'm always angry with jonathan for making him Education Minister.Wike lacks good command of English.

Sentiments and politics aside , Wike does not have the carriage, charisma,class and demeeanour of a governor.

And where is seun? angry come and do some upgrades here on nairaland pls!!! Where I can like a comment more than a thousand times.. such as this...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yet bastards claimed he travelled out of the country out of annoyance.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
Wike over to you ooh.. .ameachi has challenged you.. . Publish all the documents you have or you just keep quiet

The thug Wike has nothing to publish nah. He has been deceiving the Rivers public and fools readily consume his lies.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chubhie:
Wike is currently holding Rote by the balls. He wike should also remember that power is transient for he too will be called to give account of his stewardship when his time is due.

How?
Kids talk foolishly sha.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:
Unlike the cat of Ubima, he lacks what to say.

bastard, Amaechi is in town. Go tell Wike to use his security forces to force him down to that Kangaroo panel grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
appini:
Amaechi is making fool of himself. Nonentity!

By entering majestically into PH. hater, u are the foolish one here.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by staymore: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

bastard, Amaechi is in town. Go tell Wike to use his security forces to force him down to that Kangaroo panel grin grin grin

Wike is keenly observing constitutional procedure to expose that criminal called Amaechi.

Do you think he is like your master that talks carelessly like a goat?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Rubbish!!!!!! How does charisma, class, carriage and demeanor or abi na demon deliver good governance? I prefer a tout that will build roads, give us good education, electricity, good and affordable health care, security, food, etc.

The so called tout is working in Rivers state. He has performed in Rivers State better than Buhari in Nigeria.

Wike is doing while Buhari is still 'willing'.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Wike is keenly observing constitutional procedure to expose that criminal called Amaechi.

Do you think he is like your master that talks carelessly like a goat?

Fool, what "exposee" av we seen so far except lies and deceit u eediot?
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by staymore: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Slave
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly answer these questions;

1)When Amechi discovered that Wike defrauded people under you, to what extent did you make sure he faced the law?

2)When you found out that Wike murdered someone under you as chief security officer, what did you do to make sure he faced the law?

3)Did you just notice who Wike really is now, or you knew him even when he sticked out his neck for you under Obj to reclaim your mandate while you were in Ghana?...

4)If Wike had several companies and probably looted with them, why did you not prosecute him?

5)Will Refusing to appear before the panel of enquiry stop you from facing the law if found guilty?

6)If you decided or was advised not to talk, what are you doing now? Singing or miming...

The more reason why i demanded that Wike should probe the entire 96months of Amaechis administration and not just 16 months as the fool is currently doing. If u want answers to all and more of these, kindly ask the thug Wike to probe the entire 96 months of Amaechi in power grin grin grin
WIke knos what he is doing and yet the eediots have refused to see.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Why call him a fool? Can't you counter him without name calling? Must you apc folks take to insults? Ooohhhh!!!! I forgot, apc, always kicking.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Slave

Bastard, in otherords, none so far grin grin grin grin
Wike goat. grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by staymore: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard, in otherords, none so far grin grin grin grin
Wike goat. grin grin grin
Amaechi's slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.