Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (12845 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
[b]The whole Bible is the love story between a man and a woman. Ezekiel 16:8, Jeremiah 3:14.

God found Himself a woman (Israel), He took care of her and prospered her, the woman was ungovernable and would not obey her husband's laws, she went after her lovers (adultery) and forsook God Ezekiel 16:31-32, Ezekiel 23:19-20.

A divorced woman cannot return to her previous husband, likewise a divorced husband cannot return to his previous wife, the only solution under the law if both of them are to be re-united again, is for either the man or the woman to die and then reincarnate to remarry themselves. Isaiah 50:1, Deuteronomy 24:4

God, despite the fact that it is the woman who cheated on Him, chose to die for His wife. God incarnated as man-Jesus Christ-to die for His wife Israel. Colossians 1:14-15, Isaiah 9:6

When a woman loses her husband, her head, protector and crown, she becomes nak.ed, she is bound to face a lot of persecution from lecherous men who will like to take advantage of her. This is the story of Israel, the wife of God. Isaiah 54:4. Lamentations 1:1

In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place. God, who is eternally invisible but has given all His essence to His son Jesus Christ, so if you see the Son you have seen the Father, will be returning to re-marry His wife Israel. Revelation 19:7-9, Mathew 22:2

It will be a time of great wrath for all those who persecuted the Apple and Jewel of God's eyes while He was away, it will be a time of great punishment for all those who took advantage of the Dearly beloved of His soul whilst he was away. Jeremiah 12:17, Isaiah 63:3

Those who mistreated and maltreated His wife in her suffering and widowhood through the Great Tribulation for all that the woman passed through while her Husband was away was the Great TRIBULATION, are in deep trouble. Isaiah 42:13-15, Mathew 24:29

THE HUSBAND OF THE WOMAN IS BACK!

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
[/b]
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2015
[b]Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Mathew 25:6
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Ancient Israelites used the moon to calculate times and seasons and dates, therefore by logical deduction, using a day to represent a year, and He came at midnight, it is safe to infer that midnight is the end of the year. This lines up perfectly with the festival called the Rosh Hashanah or the new year because this festival also has the added significance of being akin to a wedding feast which happens on a day no one knows the day or hour!

No one knows the exact day or hour of Rosh Hashanah because its celebration commences upon the appearance/sighting of the new moon and you have to be VEEEEEERY WATCHFUL to get the new moon!

This present year ends September 12, Rosh Hashanah begins from September 13 to September 15.

No one knows the hour.

HE THAT HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Drogbotel(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2015
OK

Why waste your time in predicting dates that'll always fail you? ?? The coming of Jesus is known to none except the Father.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Romans 13:12
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Hebrews 10:37
For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Drogbotel:
OK

Why waste your time in predicting dates that'll always fail you? ?? The coming of Jesus is known to none except the Father.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ishilove: 1:06am On Aug 30, 2015
September 13.

Hokay, we are waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by olajorn(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:
September 13.

You are still awake,so as to clear some messages on derailer paradise,and ban those Who deserve and those Who doesnt
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:
September 13.

I gave references for all that I said, please look them up. You will like to read up the whole chapters of the references too to give you the composite view so no one is accused of cherry-picking Bible verses in order to make a skewed point.

His Word will never fail.

I tried to use at least two witnesses each for every point I made.

Meanwhile He says He exalts His Word more than His name.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 18:16
But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Psalm 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is good for Headquarters. If for anything at least for its comic relief content wink
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Paulscholari(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrPresident1:
Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

stop beeing crazy... Lots of theologians will tell you september, they have been choosing that date since year 2000 but they all failed and so are you with your fake predictions. Things of the spirit doesnt work with human calculations, the pharisees,saducees and scribes never knew about the timing of Jesus 1st coming and so they persecuted him until he rose from death, am sorry to tell you that the same thing will happen on his second coming..
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Paulscholari:
stop beeing crazy... Lots of theologians will tell you september, they have been choosing that date since year 2000 but they all failed and so are you with your fake predictions. Things of the spirit doesnt work with human calculations, the pharisees,saducees and scribes never knew about the timing of Jesus 1st coming and so they persecuted him until he rose from death, am sorry to tell you that the same thing will happen on his second coming..

This, my friend, is the real deal. wink
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by lastmessenger: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
just 13 days.am so happy.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Time is short. No gains in arguments vain religious discussion. When are you going to surrender your life to Jesus?

Please, do not let today pass you by. Seize this opportunity and say this simple prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal Saviour and that you died for my sins. Please Lord, forgive me of all my iniquities, wash me clean in your shed blood and write my name in your Book of life.

From today, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour and I hereby denounce any past relationship I had with Satan and his agents.

Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus name I prayed."

Now if you said above prayer, you are born again and you know what, there is rejoicing in Heaven right now for your sake.

Next step, find a Bible believing Church around you (RCCG, Deeper Life, TREM, MFM, Christ Apostolic Church, ECWA or any church where Jesus is preached) and become baptised by IMMERSION. Baptism by IMMERSION (completely submerged in water) is key as it signify your recognition of Jesus' DEATH, BURIAL & RESURRECTION.

You life is already anew.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month!!! grin grin cheesy

Blessed September of GOD!!!!

Isaiah 63:4

I got the understanding of this verse before the beginning of this Shemittah year, then we entered the shemittah year and I now fully understood its significance.

cool
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by lastmessenger: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2015
12 days left. patiently waiting in prayer and supplication.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MightySparrow: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
This reminds me of JW's 1975 prediction, Harold Camping's prediction. This one...?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
lastmessenger:
12 days left. patiently waiting in prayer and supplication.

Prayer and supplication, yeah cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
What is up with most Christians of this generation .

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think I need to clarify that my prophecy on the arrival of Christ is not based whatsoever on any extra-biblical source, I have not seen any visions, I have not had any dreams, I have not been spoken to by any angel, I only read my Bible and make my own deductions.

Daniel says that during the time of the end, the wise will understand but the wicked will not and will continue to do wickedly.

Paul says by the time we start understanding, the night is far spent and the morning is at hand.

Isaiah says that the day of judgment is a specific day in a year.

Paul says the day will tarry, and yet will not tarry but will surely come.

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2015

Romans 13:12
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Isaiah 63:4

Hebrews 10:37
For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
At the end of every seven years (Shemittah) there has to be a release Deuteronomy 15:1, in Shemittahs prior to this present one, the knowledge of the Word of God has not been revealed as it is now, but in this present shemittah year, the Word is now almost very plain.

Now, from the references above, it is easy to decipher that when the Word becomes plain, the end is in sight.

If we combine Isaiah's prophecy with Jesus' parable of the arrival of the Bridegroom at midnight, and using a year as a day, midnight becomes the latter, hindmost part of the year.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
This Shemittah year started at Sundown September 24, 2014, and will end Sundown September 12, 2015, In between these two dates should then be the day of judgment preceding the arrival of Christ according Isaiah's prophecy, and Paul's encouragement that is is almost day, and the day would not tarry.

The next Shemittah year (or year of release) is 2022.

Kapisch anybody?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by onetrack(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm not worried. I've been through the end of the world multiple times in my life. This one won't be any different. I'll just get up and go to work like normal. For those who go to see him, please ask him why he took so long. Millions have died waiting for him. Also please ask him if Mary Magdalene was his friend or his friend with benefits. I'd like to know.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
.lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
onetrack:
I'm not worried. I've been through the end of the world multiple times in my life. This one won't be any different. I'll just get up and go to work like normal. For those who go to see him, please ask him why he took so long. Millions have died waiting for him. Also please ask him if Mary Magdalene was his friend or his friend with benefits. I'd like to know.

You shouldn't be worried, only endeavour to do what is right and you will be perfectly fine. The thing is fear is a product of ignorance, if you understood the significance and ramification of the coming of Christ, you would want him to come now now, without even as much as a one second delay.

We all will see him, and as regards your questions, you will get to ask him yourself.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Psalms 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Appleyard(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
MrPresident1:
Lalasticlala, this is good for Headquarters. If for anything at least for its comic relief content wink
what you are calling a "comic relief contentv" will one day become a reality, and that day could be now. Let that sink in.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Appleyard(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
I thought your bible [Revelation 16:15] says he will come like a f.ucking thief in the night grin

Yes! He will come like a thief, but only to them who are not in Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! / Time And Chance Happeneth To Them All / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.