Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (12995 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Appleyard(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Bro, I can assure you that those that believe in the 2nd coming of christ are regrettably goin to be very disappointed.
As in, He will never come, or what do u mean?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by misreal(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Paulscholari:
stop beeing crazy... Lots of theologians will tell you september, they have been choosing that date since year 2000 but they all failed and so are you with your fake predictions. Things of the spirit doesnt work with human calculations, the pharisees,saducees and scribes never knew about the timing of Jesus 1st coming and so they persecuted him until he rose from death, am sorry to tell you that the same thing will happen on his second coming..
i didn't want to comment on this foolishness, but thank God you have corrected it.. even Jesus doesn't know when he will come, only the father knows. it is foolishness to start calculating spiritual things with our heads.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
misreal:
i didn't want to comment on this foolishness, but thank God you have corrected it.. even Jesus doesn't know when he will come, only the father knows. it is foolishness to start calculating spiritual things with our heads.

How do I get you people to see light? Make I split una head pack common sense inside

Marriage supper of the Lamb
No man knows the day or the hour
No man knows the hour
Like a thief in the night

This is symbolic use of words by Jesus, and his audience, the people of those days, perfectly understood what he was saying. Unfortunately, but until recently, the meaning of much of the Bible was lost, the Bible was called 'The Lost Word', but as Daniel said, towards the end knowledge will multiply, meaning we will regain the knowledge.

Jesus is coming back as the Bridegroom to marry His Bride the Church, at the day or hour no man knows, and His coming will be like a thief in the night with a blast of the trumpet, is perfectly explainable.

Marriage supper of the Lamb - this is quite plain

Day or hour no man knows - in ancient Israel, the moon played a very important part in determining the seasons and the festivals, but the appearance of the moon was subject to its being sighted, so to ensure that the a festival is properly timed, you must be veeeery watchful for the appearance of the crescent of the new moon, if you fail to sight it as at when due, you miss the celebration. So the sighting of the moon was the signal for the commencement of the festivals. No man knows the day or hour the crescent of moon will emerge (within a two day reference period)

Like a thief in the night - When he spoke of, “as a thief in the night,” those listening would realize that he was speaking about the Captain of the Temple that may have been the high priest. The Captain’s job was to make sure that the watchman or guards were not sleeping but rather doing their job.

Blast of a trumpet
- It shouldn't surprise us that if Christ is coming back on the Feast of Trumpets (a day which also celebrates crowning God as King of the world, that God will also sound a trumpet. Yom Teru'ah (Rosh Hashanah) literally means "Day of blowing the horn''

http://september2015.com/the-ancient-jewish-wedding/
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2015
The Day of Judgment will precede the appearance of Christ. The day of judgment will be any time from now. The day of judgment will also come with the dethronement of the powers that ruled whilst Christ was away hence the saying 'the stars will fall from heaven' Matthew 24:29.

I believe that the coming of Christ will not be too far away from the day of judgment, reason is because nature abhors vacuum, there has to be leadership. But there will first be chaos.

Deuteronomy 7:9-10
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

cool
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
2Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Hebrew 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Juxtaposing the two verses above, it becomes apparent that the day of The LORD is not some random day, 'thief in the night' indicates something unexpected, but 'seeing the day approaching', suggests a definite time frame.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
If I could go back in time, I'd take with me contraceptives to ensure this fool was 'nipped in the bud'
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by TrajansKong: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Marriage supper of the Lamb - this is quite plain

/

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHTIDD!! 'bout quite plain! Mtcheew...
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ezekiel 33:6-9
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Deuteronomy 10:12-13
12 And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2015
If God is coming for his wife isreal, what is the fate of nigerians?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2015
michymeg:
If God is coming for his wife isreal, what is the fate of nigerians?

The Church, the Bride of Christ, is made up of Jew and Gentile.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jeremiah 3:12
Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Imagine a Negro who has a phobia for thinking
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015
So tomorrow is supposed to be rapture or wat?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2015
I saw jesus in my dream, he said he'll be coming with first bus tomorrow, who knew 'the young shall grow' had a park in the clouds.

Prepare brethren, the rapture is upon us.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by johnydon22(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2015
MrPresident1 tomorrow is the D day that you will meet Jesus. grin

which county will he arrive at first, Maybe Nigeria so he can pick up his first passenger who might even pick pocket him grin

anyway we will be waiting tomorrow... cheesy cheesy even your father Vooks is regretting why he allowed you out into the world grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by onetrack(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Jesus is already ~1950 years late on his return; he clearly does not honor his own word. I say we just ignore him until he shows some respect for others.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by herald9: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
This is my birth month... Expecting a gift from Lord Yeezus.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by donswaga: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
If I may ask, did old testerment bible predict two times coming of Jesus Christ or once.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hehehe. 2moro. If nothing happens, I swear I will report d OP to Buhari for taking expired weed. Jesus come ko cum ni. D worst tin is 2moro d OP will shamelessly come here to give anoda date. If nothing happens, you shud hide ur head in shame. If u say trash 2moro abt d partial solar eclipse dat will occur 2moro being a sign, na better thunder......(Note; nigeria won't experience d eclipse) b4 u go talk sey jesus land for cape town den he go book flight come 9ja later. I don talk my own oo. U don too troll nairaland shamelessly.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by onetrack(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Waiting for Jesus. Don't tell me he has missed his appointment again? Mchteeeww.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by kolajamesjnr(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Anybody seen jesus grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by johnydon22(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2015
onetrack:
Waiting for Jesus. Don't tell me he has missed his appointment again? Mchteeeww.
Today is the D-day.. yipppppe!!!!! grin

I hope Jesus will be getting me some heavenly swed jeans and t-shirt and oh plus a sneaker smiley But jesus is still wearing long white robes in heaven though embarassed

So MrPresident1 where is Jesus or did he stop to water his horse on the way you know Jesus will be coming on a horse as the bible said.grin

The comedy keeps getting ridiculous

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
Anybody seen jesus grin
Am still waiting angry

he said he will get me a jean and shirt on his way undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Hallelujah!!! It is real, I just saw him cuming! (What a heavy release). Gushing like fountain. Jesus has cummed! He did it here in Israel.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by llaykorn: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
johnydon22:
Am still waiting angry

he said he will get me a jean and shirt on his way undecided
Crazy... grin
PS: I have less than a hundred pages to go. Please prepare the next batch. smiley
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Krystalzkris(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
aaany of y'all still waiting for him?? Quit waiting cos he forgot what I asked him to bring for me,when i sent him back to get it... He had a plane crash... Am so sorry... He z not coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
You see how some Christians just bring uneccesary mockery to the gospel.

Why don't you guys just stick to what is in the scriptures? Why?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Christian Man (marry (two (2))wives? Is It A Sin? / For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / Can You Kill For God To Prove Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.