Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Where Will You Worship God Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will You Worship God Today? (8677 Views)

Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Mznaett: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
In my heartgrin
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Aitee1: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Mznaett:
In my heartgrin

Smh...
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by iheanyi40(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
God is everywhere so m gonn do that from my room cheesy
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Mekky2010: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Methodist Cathedral of Unity FCT
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by spencekat(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
MFM Prayer City
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Mznaett: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Smh...

sad What I do?
Babe,Let me weep and wail
for a land that's pregnant and suffocating with sins..
I told you earlier that am a Catholic but I am bewildered by what I see these days and my heart falters. Just understand metongue
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by laurel03(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
trendphemmy:
God is everywhere and I choose to do it in my room
my mum fight me every sunday because of what u mention.... #team best church is in my heart
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by GodsClan(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
spencekat:
MFM Prayer City
also in prayer city

Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by chichriso: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by lillyjohnson(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
I wil worship God in ma church @rock city m
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by somez(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
May God help you.
raayah:
In the my boyfriends bedroom, we will be screaming out to the heavens today.

Halleluyahh!!!!!
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by gevebixo: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go? to tech tab for work detail,,,,,,➜➜➜➜➜ ►œ►œ►œ►[url] www.ecash55.com[/url]
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
raayah:

Halleluyahh!!!!!
mumu
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Drabeey:

wch cele for one ado
international cathedral Joyce B, baba nunayon's church
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2015
I'm watching BANSHEE @ home..
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Goodnuel: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2015
My room with my music player...
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Kjking(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
raayah:

Halleluyahh!!!!!
even correct English hard you to type.... sorry your not needed in church lol...... no mind me
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Dannan: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2015
SHEPHERDHILL BAPTIST CHURCH OBANIKORO LAGOS. You are welcome to join us for a Life and Salvation Changing Service. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Nellypy: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
TAC
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Make I try ogboni today
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
OduntanGabriel:
The book of psalm122 Verse 1 says I was glad
when they said unto me, Let us go into the house
of the LORD. It's another Sunday and its a time
to worship our Lord and saviour, therefore where
are you worshipping him today?
Mine is Celestial Church Of Christ, Oke Ado Parish
Ibadan. over to you, kip it rolling

cc : lalasticlala ishilove
Cele babes sabi d tin wella even ur Alagba sef grin

Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Catholic Church, chapel.
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by mmsen: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
I will worship myself in my bed.

My rest is more important than some charlatan's wallet.
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by whitecloth: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deeper Life.

Sunday worship service. 30-08-2015
Pastor w.f kumuyi Topic: PRESSING ON TO PERFECTION. Text: Hebrews 6:1, 5:12 ( leaving babyhood; let us walk unto perfection.) P : Purified by the sanctifier E : Emptied of Self, Ego ( Edging God Out). ( I do nothing of myself. as my father has thought me, so I do) R : Redeemed from all sin. Titus 2:14 ( he gave himself to redeem us of all sins...both external and internal. F : Freed from all slavery and materialism. E : Established in Sanctification. C : Consecrated to His Sovereignty. ( submissive to his authority) T : Transformed into a Saint. 3 points of study 1. PURSUING GRACIOUS PERFECTION Heb 6:1 (leave behind 1. Milk ( motivationals and ministrations to flesh) 2. Repentance everyday... 3. Faith for materialism... 4. Baptism and Laying on of hands. 5. Resuscitation and resurrection of the dead. ( someone who died in Christ should be left to rest with Christ living a life void of stress.) Gen 17:1 ( God told Abram to walk before him and be perfect.) Hence it is possible to be perfect. All Abraham's excesses like lying...mating with haggai...was to stop. Deut 18:13 ( thou shall be perfect with the Lord thy God.) Job 1:8, 2:3 ( God bragged about Job's fellowship, faithfulness and self motivated commitment.) Heb 13:20 ( through Jesus, God can make us perfect in every good work to do His will.) Extract: we are not pursuing angelic, mental perfection (knowing all that God knows), angels don't have the devil's temptation. What we are pursuing is MORAL perfection. 2. PREPARING AND PRAYING FOR GOSPEL PERFECTION Revelation 3:2 ( be watchful and strengthen the things that are ready to die.) Psalm 139 : 21-23 ( Perfect hatred and Love for what God hates and love, Search and tried to be perfect) Job 34:32 ( exposed to be searched , tried and taught) Luke 8:14 ( cares for riches and care for pleasures of life drains our fruits to perfection) Col 1:28 ( preach warn teach to present everyone perfect in Christ). Col 12:1 ( Epaphras laboring in prayer for the perfection of others). Extract: not the perfection of the Law...but of the Gospel. Perfection towards him who can commend or condemn. 3.POSSESSING AND PRESERVING THIS GLORIOUS PERFECTION 1 john 4: 12,17 ( we have not seen God ; but if we love one another, He will dwell in us and our Love made perfect) 2 corinthians 7:1 ( cleansed from filthiness of flesh and body, perfecting holiness in the fear of God) Extract: the kind of perfection God requires. He that fears man and not God is not made perfect in God.
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Swissheart(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Christ Apostolic Church,Epe lagos
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Aitee1: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mznaett:

sad What I do?
Babe,Let me weep and wail
for a land that's pregnant and suffocating with sins..
I told you earlier that am a Catholic but I am bewildered by what I see these days and my heart falters. Just understand metongue

Now tell me, who gives one ten missed calls and switch off her phone seconds after, who does that
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Mznaett: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aitee1:

Now tell me, who gives one ten missed calls and switch off her phone seconds after, who does that

Hmmshocked
No one BUT...

wink
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Aitee1: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmmshocked
No one BUT...

wink

No one but Edipee abi angry
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Mznaett: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aitee1:

No one but Edipee abi angry
tongue
I dey vex 4usad
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Handsome4real(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lemon12:
On My Bed

Don't have any money to give pastor and his wife in the name of Tithes
Stop using this excuse to rob God. Nothing you have was by your power but God gave them all to you. He just said you should give her just 10% so that the other 90% would bring more increase but you using excuse of pastor. Please you are giving to God and not man even though its man that spends the money.
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Kylexy3000(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Apostolic Church
Re: Where Will You Worship God Today? by Kylexy3000(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Apostolic Church(T.A.C)

Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? / Jesus Is Coming / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism.