Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women (11284 Views)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / US To Return $350m Stolen By Nigerian Generals / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Dottore: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice piece of advice. If I hear say there's adherence
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by ignis: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Money is money. ..
whether stolen or not.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
.m.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by kolaosita4(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerian Women will not hear you oh....
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by global07(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Sultan it's the women that tell their husbands to see what his mates are building,driving, spending. That's why they still public funds
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2015
u no go church
ladyF:
Very true, wives are supposed to be looking our for their hubby. How will u allow him see fire and walk into it? Except of course, she doesn't mind bringing food for him in prison, times are changing....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Leyemoshood: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
no be ladies of nowadays go listen to that one oo grin grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by chichriso: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by thundafire: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
sultan also reject dy bumper pay doz politicians do give u u hear stop makin noise u dis cows
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Aystarz: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
please reject it

'Cows of Bashan' as Prophet Amos called them; they'll never listen. Our women just like their male counterpart Feed fat on anything that reads money.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by ladyF(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u no go church
I don go come...
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by wtfCode: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
whether u be sultan or igwe, give that kinda advise to the igbo women and they will stone u to death at that point.
In the north,
The sultan will start 'moooowing' like a cow and the women will 'mooooow' back to the sultan in good response in a happily long-high-pitch 'moo' sound
**mmMoooooooooooooooooooooowwWw**
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by notoriousbabe: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Like say him dey holy pass mtcheeeeew
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
which church
ladyF:

I don go come...
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by richybanky(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Smh!...Is this man talking to Nigerian women?

Dead on arrival grin

The women are even the ones encouraging the men to siphon money, In fact, Any public office holder who doesn't embezzle will be insulted by his wife.
Can't believe dis is coming from u gringrin gringrin@emboldened
First time am seeing u making sense Bro cheesy grin
Happy Sunday
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by richybanky(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2015
wtfCode:
whether u be sultan or igwe, [b]give that kinda advise to the igbo women and they will stone u to death [/b]at that point.
Lmao, e don reach dat stage? grin grin
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
richybanky:

Can't believe dis is coming from u gringrin gringrin@emboldened
First time am seeing u making sense Bro cheesy grin
Happy Sunday
First time I'm making sense??. Okay. Kontinu!
Happy Sunday to you.

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by muhamadnur: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
jamace:
These were the words of our fathers of old, when family name meant a lot. Today, education and (foreign) religion have bastardized that old virtue. Today if you don't steal, your educated elites will shun you and your religious brothers and sisters will ignore your presence in their churches and mosques.

Nigeria is a country of opposites. Good things produce evils.
i dont know why you people comparing the mosque and the church, in mosque you offer voluntarily even N5 can do. In church you most offer or even if your to offer voluntarily you most give something heavy.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by jamace(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2015
muhamadnur:
i dont know why you people comparing the mosque and the church, in mosque you offer voluntarily even N5 can do. In church you most offer or even if your to offer voluntarily you most give something heavy.
They are the same because what they offer, in whatever way, is OPM (Other People's Money).
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2015
no woman would do that.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Todil(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
goodmorning40:
Has his own wives rejected his own.
I don't think he is a public official. He is a monarch
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
keeptalkin:
That can never happen in a country the lacks morals in every department

Speak for yourself please.
Nigerian women are not as bad as you make us out to be , and I'm not alone in this reasoning.
I'm not a do gooder but I know when I dated a guy and found out he is yahoo guy, I told him it is either you get out or I'm done, my kids can never be trained with yahoo money or any other stolen money for that matter. And that was what I did. He is not a broke yahoo guy, vey advanced in the game and doing well according to them but I was never tempted for a second.

Few years ago, when I was still legging sef, a friend told me how her friend's husband bought her a car and set her up in business, I was like eh, thank God for her oh, her own good oh, out of curiosity I asked what he does and she said yahoo yahoo. My response I'm not impressed, it's only a stolen money. I bluntly told her that her friend's husband is simply a thief. That I don't admire her nor can I be envious of her
She looked at me and said and I quote
" you think like my cousin(female) this was the same exact thing she said when I told her"

Yes we like money ver well, but we have a duty to teach our children good Moral
No matter how bad a life we live. We try as much as possible to live up to expectation specially when you have kids to train up.

Have you ever wondered why plenty men hide their criminal activities from their wives?

2 Likes

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by arabianights: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Smh!...Is this man talking to Nigerian women?

Dead on arrival grin

The women are even the ones encouraging the men to siphon money, In fact, Any public office holder who doesn't embezzle will be insulted by his wife.

you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:
Nigeria women ? shocked

I swear they will rada encourage their husband to hide the stolen money in their bra and pants grin

how will they put on expensive cloths and Brazilian hair if their husband return the money ?

this must be a big joke
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Id!ot, have ur wife's rejected the ones ur re stolen,..abok! almajeri grin grin grin
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Okudiover(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin You mean those women at August meeting? Ndi nne mama!! Okay I m sure the advice is well intended but who will advice the girlfriends?
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Prince202020(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
All the money wey politicians thief pack give am, where him keep am, Sultan abeg make we hear word.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Prince202020(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
All the money wey politicians thief pack give am, where him keep am, Sultan abeg make we hear word.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Ugik(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Adesiji77:
cheesy

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/reject-public-money-stolen-by-your-husbands-sultan-advises-women/218874/ lalasticlala
if only the sultan knew they are the pillar to thier husbands sucesful corrupt looting.she needs doe for ashoebi,marykay,hollandes and d rest
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by papauju(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37479278]Smh!...Is this man talking to Nigerian women?

Dead on arrival grin

The women are even the ones encouraging the men to siphon money, In fact, Any public office holder who doesn't embezzle will be insulted by his wife. [/quothelp me to tel her

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Mznaett: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
What an irony!lolgrin
The topic alone is funnier than funnybonetongue
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Ugik(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
goodmorning40:
Has his own wives rejected his own.
dnt ridicule a royal father and islamic authority.ur statement was uncalled for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday / President’s Declaration, Hope For Igbo Presidency 2023 – Uche Nwosu / Edo 2020: PDP NWC Sets Up Primaries Electoral Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.