Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. (1491 Views)

Must Read For Those Calling PMB Tyranny And Dictator.. / SAN: Buhari Can Appoint Himself A Minister Except Justice Minister / Buhari’s Appoint.:you ‘re Suffering From Political Depression, Sani Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by dantori(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:24am When Ibos held power in Jonathan's administration they acted as the pillars of the government and were instrumental in discriminative practices against other regions of this nation....particularly against the West. Point of note.....the last SGF was an Ibo, Pius Anyim Pius. So why are Ibos upset that they were not retutned to the position? Should SGF not go to other regions? Ibos swore they would never serve under a certificateless almajiri illiterate. So why are they upset that the illiterate cow herder does not invite them into service?

ME SEF JUST COPY AM NOW O MAKE MY IGBO FRIENDS NO COOK ME. .

5 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by christinie(f): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Shut up already. MODS block this thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin@ops, you can't beat a child and at the same time stop him/her from crying.
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is a bigoted illiterate Certificateless DULLARD_. Now what?

14 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by OtunbaJega: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2015
U wan give biafrans heart attack abi.. wicked op
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by soloroyality(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, for what i can see u are mentally demented, on my own observation u are too daft to the core.
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by OtunbaJega: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I never knew you are this foolish ooo

6 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by OtunbaJega: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
soloroyality:
Op, for what i can see u are mentally demented, on my own observation u are you daft to the core.

Cry cry baby...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by 2rutalk1: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, you need a brain transplant. Is this the way you have decided to spend your little time on earth? Its unfortunate
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:

I never knew you could be such a dunce.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Changed my mind

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by laurel03(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Yeeebooo
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by nyabingi(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Forget all the distractions by southwest media the real loosers in bubu's appointments are the yorubas not igbos because its a known fact that there is no love lust between bubu and the Igbos and they were not expecting anything from him, no regrets for not voting him!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Don't mind that sadist jare. You don't bring yourself so low to people like that, they don't worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by coolebux(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2015
dantori:
Re: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:24am When Ibos held power in Jonathan's administration they acted as the pillars of the government and were instrumental in discriminative practices against other regions of this nation....particularly against the West. Point of note.....the last SGF was an Ibo, Pius Anyim Pius. So why are Ibos upset that they were not retutned to the position? Should SGF not go to other regions? Ibos swore they would never serve under a certificateless almajiri illiterate. So why are they upset that the illiterate cow herder does not invite them into service?

I'm sorry for your feeble accent, but must you write about the Igbos all the time?
Smh.. for some Yoroober daft-borns

Oh I forget they are never banned on n/l, rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, Chukwu Abiama tear you into pieces.
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Okay Buhari is no longger a dullard,he is now a President Buhari so he should make me a minister

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by cjrane: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
dantori:

Did the dulllard send you?
Who told you he cares about education ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by dantori(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
Okay Buhari is no longger a dullard,he is now a President Buhari so he should make me a minister
GOOD BOY JUST CHILL SMALL
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2015
dantori:

why are Yoruba people always masturbating with igbo men n women pictures

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by Jman06(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is not only a du.ll.ard but a goat!

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by bigerboy200: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
U dat is literate and wise,what do u have to offer?? U better check in to d nearest psychiatric hospital for free mental health evaluation,cos the way u r going,ur hatred for good things might get u insane very soon...
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by hakeem4(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabingi:
Forget all the distractions by southwest media the real loosers in bubu's appointments are the yorubas not igbos because its a known fact that there is no love lust between bubu and the Igbos and they were not expecting anything from him, no regrets for not voting him!
you're a foolish fellow
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by dayo23(f): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Reading comment....just for fun grin grin grin
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by WailingWailer00(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Why is everyone in the zoo fighting the elite tribe The igbos are the greatest and most courageous tribe in Africa
The first ethnic group to fight a whole nation alone
The best tribe in administrative jobs (Udoji salary awards)

From an Idoma boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by nyabingi(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Shut up already. MODS block this thread.

way to go

1 Like

Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by all4lucybaby(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Stop d hating..it won't do u good but...
SeverusSnape:
Re: Igbo! Warn Your Children To Stop Calling Pmb Dullard Then He Can Appoint You. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Stop d hating..it won't do u good but...
Thank you my Amigo.

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Returns, To Visit The Synagogue For Healing / Willie Obiano Gives Out Exotic Police Cars To The Nigerian Police Force / Nigerian Woman Olufunmilola Obe Becomes 1st African Nypd Police Inspector In Nyc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.