Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill (53140 Views)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by 175(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stephansmily:
Is 175 a female? Smh
I'm a guy! Why the enquiry?
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by crispberry(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Halleluyah!
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Stephansmily(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:

I'm a guy! Why the enquiry?

Your post above
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by cyprus000: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=ichoku post=37479667]Why the fury? Your system you built with our stolen wealth plundered for hundreds of years. [/quote
[size=13pt]
Plus african blood involved.

We are not sopos to pay them shi. E sopos be free medical service for 10million years.

God punish devil.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by aameyah(f): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
This woman is one of the reasons well meaning, straight folks practically have to jump hoops to get a visa.
Why oh why would you have babies and not clear your bill?

Why haven't you tried paying off your debt all this while??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by jonero147(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy :oJeeeesuuUuuuu grin
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Hila12(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
ichoku:
Why the fury? Your system you built with our stolen wealth plundered for hundreds of years.

*Shaking my head*.... what functional health system has Nigeria put in place despite abundant riches it has? Absolutely none. Nigeria in all its riches and affluence cannot boast of a robust health care system, yet you blame 'Brits' for shameful gaps in Nigerian governance, caused by 'pot bellied' clueless men we call leaders.

'To whom much has been given, much would be expected. But from him that has little, even the little he has shall be taken away'.....Matthew 13:12

Reflect on that scripture, and you would realise that Nigeria's biggest undoing is caused by not foreigners but Nigerians ourselves. Every single Nigerian is guilty of the rot in this country, from pastor to bishop to politician, we all phuurking guilty. Stop the blaming, it hasn't helped the country has it?

Instead, let's focus in rebuilding the Nigeria we want. God bless!

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by ExInferis(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
ichoku:
Why the fury? Your system you built with our stolen wealth plundered for hundreds of years.

britain has a history of civilization going back to over a thousand years. the empire was pretty wealthy when it colonized nigeria.
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by ExInferis(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:
Abeggy make dem free the woman and besides the Kids are fine! Britain, what you guys did to Nigeria before and even after Independence, strong pass this!

However, I love children! I've always dreamed to have them all at once like this. . .God pls help me I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

I really do wanna get married this year to my love!

you're going to scare away the potential bride o!
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by bigdoo: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's Great Britain.
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by 175(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stephansmily:

Your post above
Wat about it?
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by ExInferis(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
eightsin:
Too long... summarise it

Here it is:

A Nigerian woman who was once married to a rich husband and had her own thriving business (and a car worth millions) decided to commit multiple frauds by traveling to the UK to give birth to 5 kids all at once as a result of abusing some over-the-counter fertility pill. She ignored the £145k hospital bill sent 6 months after birth, stayed back on an expired visa for 2 years before heading back to nigeria to raise all five kids (3 girls, 2 boys, all attending a nearby posh school) and continue with her obviously successful business. The UK hospital would not follow up the case but are open for negotiations if the culprit deems it fit to pay up. Meanwhile several uk health department officers are grumbling about the persistence of this sort of scam on their health scheme, suggesting something like this can only happen in britain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
If it american they will assist any of their citizen but in nig we r in self center and that's what is killing nigeria 2day
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by vague: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:
Abeggy make dem free the woman and besides the Kids are fine! Britain, what you guys did to Nigeria before and even after Independence, strong pass this!

However, I love children! I've always dreamed to have them all at once like this. . .God pls help me I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

When they deny you visa because u want to cheat their system you will come back and scream racism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by vague: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:

When they deny you visa because u want to cheat their system you will come shout racism undecided

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by 175(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
vague:

When they deny you visa because u want to cheat their system you will come back and scream racism undecided

And where for my comment I tell u say I wan go yankee
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by litetias(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
More than 40 million naira just for delivery?

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Metrofox(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
hyfr:
I didn't read the post but the man responsible is a real black. Black is an attitude lol
There's nothing black about it..more than half of them take fertility drugs
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Sunny4Gold: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
These how they mess everything up for genuine people. How can she pay up about 45 million naira. Everybody wants to have their baby abroad but how many of us can afford it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by romzyxy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yustash001:
The story is too long to read...
$

No be small o.
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Sunny4Gold: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seriously
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by melzabull(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
You receive world class medical attention and you ran away without paying a dime despite being sent a bill. The NHS were to sympathetic.

This greedy, lying, fraudulent woman has just messed up the chances of those intending health tourists from Nigeria. That's how her people are all over london scamming people here and there such that the UK authorities were compelled to make some of their officers learn their language to help curtail their criminal tendencies over there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by melzabull(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sunny4Gold:
These how they mess everything up for genuine people. How can she pay up about 45 million naira. Everybody wants to have their baby abroad but how many of us can afford it.
Seriously that's the annoying part.

aameyah:
This woman is one of the reasons well meaning, straight folks practically have to jump hoops to get a visa.

And the roguish ingrate was even bragging that that if they asked for it she would have paid where as a bill was sent to her which she returned the bill 'unopened' 6 months after her delivery. Despite the fact she over stayed for almost 2years

These people keep disgracing Nigerians in the UK

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Sunny4Gold: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
@melzabull you are right. Bad image for the country
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
If she can, let her pay and stop all the drama.
She is not on charity.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Sunny4Gold: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
Seriously that's the annoying part.

And the roguish ingrate was even bragging that that if they asked for it she would have paid where as a bill was sent to her which she returned the bill 'unopened' 6 months after her delivery. Despite the fact she over stayed for almost 2years

These people keep disgracing Nigerians in the UK
She is just a rogue. And she will go to church and give testimony.
Why do Nigerians behave like this?
Are they cursed not to have conscience and not to have shame?

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
You receive world class medical attention and you ran away without paying a dime despite being sent a bill. The NHS were to sympathetic.

This greedy, lying, fraudulent woman has just messed up the chances of those intending health tourists from Nigeria. That's how her people are all over london scamming people here and there such that the UK authorities were compelled to make some of their officers learn their language to help curtail their criminal tendencies over there
She is shameless.
She got the bill. But deliberately did not open it and left it to be returned as if she never received it.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by calculusx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm very sure case like this is the reason why there is a change in NHS Policy. Normal Delivery is now £5000 from £3500 while CS is now £7,500 with 50% deposit paid upfront before any treatment. Bad eggs has spoilt chances for the good ones

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Don't mind them.
They know that she has done terrible damage to thousands of innocent Nigerians who will be denied these privileges, because of her criminal act.
Anyone defending her is an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by cao(f): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm actually surprised they let her leave the hospital without paying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.