Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (111834 Views)

How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / Wow!! See How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Abayor7:

*spits on thread*
hahahaha o boy poverty go kill you o. You no get money to go cyber cafe? Btw i also need it on phone too
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Abayor7: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hahahaha o boy poverty go kill you o. You no get money to go cyber cafe? Btw i also need it on phone too

this defines how foolish you are.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Abayor7:
[/b]
this defines how foolish you are.
and it also explains how local and silly you are. slowpoke
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Abayor7: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
and it also explains how local and silly my parents are.

u tried!
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Ishaka440: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Justiyke4u:
i guess this is an order of recent visit and not most visit. even as you see the person that visits yours, yours will definitely appear first in theirs so have that in mind. from my observations it is an order of recent visit and not most visit. someone could have just read your post that appears in his/her page and it registers

Indeed ! This is merely the list of people you visited most our contacted most recently ( e.g. via chatting or messaging) . Their pictures are actually displayed in the same order on your home page, on the bottom Right column ( above the Search, Settings, & Turn off Chat Buttons).

This is can also be understood from the tag name : [InitialChatFriendsList] . Their pictures are displayed there as greyed out if you turned off chat
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by MrMann1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
When this "InitialChatFriendsList" mean facebook stalkers.

From the quotes. It is Initial Chat Friends List......... Isn't it simple to understand that it's only a list of friends who could/might be on available on chat. Anyways nice try...

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by mhiztess(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
folyboy2013:
simple, you are too lazy to learn..

mr hardworking...m nt lazy m jus nt willing to go tru all that stress for sumtin like that ko

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

How to track who visited my facebook profile?

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source:

http://www.legeeks.org/find-visited-facebook-profile/

it keeps telling me ''page not found'' why?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
dljbd1:
OMG...this is so cool cheesy

I need to check who views my woman's profile the most....I hope it works grin

Someone is about to DIE angry

did it work? mine keeps telling me '' page not found ''
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dljbd1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Raiden:

did it work? mine keeps telling me '' page not found ''

Lolz...u sef wan spy on ur babe abi grin

It didn't work jare. It's my own details it kept showing instead of hers. cry
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
dljbd1:

Lolz...u sef wan spy on ur babe abi grin

It didn't work jare. It's my own details it kept showing instead of hers. cry

e for make sense die....
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Missy89:
Old trick that doesn't work anymore

you're beautiful.
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by dljbd1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Raiden:

e for make sense die....

I swear mehn...She for jst see say all those guys just dey die one by one.... angry grin
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by badboym: 1:21am On Sep 16, 2015
I discovered this command only shows people you've chatted with recently. Not necessarily people who viewed your page. If you don't chat with someone, you would not find them in the command.

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by babafunny(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2015
This article will give you few ways you can download videos from facebook among lots of options that there is to it. You can as well user these methods to... for more details follow the link beow
http://www.techvaid.com/how-to-download-videos-from-facebook/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by babafunny(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Facebook.com: relationship between TV content and social media networks has grown over the years which Facebook is not ready to be left out from when it introduced new arsenal Second Screen tools for... for more details follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/facebook-releases-tools-live-tv-broadcast/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by bobo65(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2015
folyboy2013:
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” ,

“Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

source:

Come on , don't be gullible
Just as u said, the list that displays are the list of ppl u checked out in ur chat list, I noticed dat all the codes that popped up are those of ppl I visited their inboxes, so pls don't confuse us
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by catalan15(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
folyboy2013:

source:

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by jamecarry: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks my frnd working this trick.
I have found another way to track profile viewers www.trickyindia.net/see-who-views-your-facebook-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by gulfer: 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Kidgabi: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Kidgabi: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Track who viewed your profile on Facebook (Updated)
This time TechinDroid will provide a way to track who is viewing / visiting your Facebook profile. Outside there a lot of which offers a similar...http://techindroid.com/facebook-track-who-viewed-your-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by shakeshammi: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
There are multiple methods to to find who viewed my Facebook profile.
There are many tutorials on web about it.
Here are some of the best of them -
http://www.dreamytricks.net/who-viewed-my-facebook-profile/
https://technosoak.com/who-viewed-my-facebook-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by tricksstart: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice post. also check free movie streaming sites
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
Anyways, I’m definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

http://safetechbuzz.net/free-movies-download-websites/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by lasithwaqas: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Awesome Post...I cannot believe now it's possible to see who viewed your facebook profile...

I found some more methods: https://www.buzzytricks.com/who-viewed-my-facebook-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by nitin4710: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2017
You can learn about, who viewed your facebook profile here:
http://jxcore.com/who-viewed-my-facebook-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by gaganjotbhangu: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2017
HOW TO SAVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS TO PHONE GALLERY http://otechworld.com/how-to-save-facebook-videos-to-phone-gallery/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by farhankhursheed: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
there is another better way to know who has visited your facebook profile> Follow this link>>>http://bloggerismpro..com/2017/08/find-who-visited-facebook-profile.html
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by multietech: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
NEW Methods To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile (2017 Updated)
To see more details can check here: http://www.multietech.com/internet/who-viewed-your-facebook-profile/163/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most by Pweety008: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Must one check with a laptop? Can't it work on phones? How do I check with my itel P51

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.