Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Watchout For The Best Female Punter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watchout For The Best Female Punter (5043 Views)

2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Share Us Please
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol. Its not a new thing only that its the best way to secure one's money expecially for those of us that believes in turnover of profit. Its not easy to establish but the moment u establish a smooth connection with them, u are lucky. I've sent the link to the people that followed me, if they think its worth it, i will share the info here
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by skpicks(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Euro qualifier group D. Georgia vs Scotland. I'm highly motivated to stake all my savings on Scotland. But why would the bookies give (2 odds) to Scotland. Ejo lowo ninu
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by overdrive(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2015
gannycute:
Euro qualifier group D. Georgia vs Scotland. I'm highly motivated to stake all my savings on Scotland. But why would the bookies give (2 odds) to Scotland. Ejo lowo ninu

Do d needful ma.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2015
gannycute:
am staking high on this
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2015
gannycute:

have u started another round
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by fromnigeria(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
I love your kind of girl. Industrious in own unique way.

Kudos.
P.s been watching from underground.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by rill: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
*just passing by*
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jolly777:
am staking high on this
have u checked d site out
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
chillex8:

have u started another round
u didnt giv me feedback. I cant start another round unless u are registered with the site. I will discus it here for evry1 2 benefit from
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Prosperity4All: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
gannycute:

Because they know before the match that the result will be 1:0 favour of Georgia
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before i came here to claim the best female punter, its cos i've played my style of game several times and i've recorded meaningful success. Concerning the last one i started on dis thread, its just unfortunate the game casted at game 4 but even wit that, we wouldnt hav recorded any loss if the game was played on www.betfair.com. I guess some people know why i said so.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Prosperity4All:

Because they know before the match that the result will be 1:0 favour of Georgia
thats why i said " ejo lowo ninu" (meaning there is more to it than meet d eye).
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Betfair is stil the best bookie in the world. They hav one opportunity for poor bettors like us and that is the CASHOUT option. Please go and read about it. I will come back here to tell us how the cashout option will help our course.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Jolly777: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
gannycute:
have u checked d site out
yea dear but the problem is that i lost today
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
For a practical example: I started the project on this thread with #5000. By the end of game 3, it was #9000. I staked all the #9000 on game 4 (over 1.5 goals). The moment the 1st half ended without a goal,it was a bad sign. If i happened to hav placed the bet on www.betfair.com, all i needed to do was to CASHOUT. With that, i will get at worst #8000 back. Unlike naija bookies, even u hav the opportunity to get part or all of ur stake money back till 90min if d event isnt going ur way.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
I operate with the site and that is the best place to secure ones money. I dont really hav time to expantiate further on the CASHOUT; thatr why i've asked everyone to take the pain to read it on the site.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Concerning the project i started here, dont allow anyone to discourage u that its not possible to have 20 straight win, i've had 30 before. All it requires is discipline. If u can stick to these 3 events, ur chance of achieving success is 99.9%. 1)Football (give handicap 2 to the team tipped to win or when 2 strong teams are playing.) 2) 2 WAY EVENTS especially Volleyball(since i started punting, i've never seen a 1.2 odd below lose at home in volleyball). If u can discipline urself to stick to VOLLEYBALL ALONE(less than or equals to 1.2 odds AT HOME), U will come back here to thank me.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by fromnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not a bad idea..

Thumbs up OP
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by ayodeji752: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
gannycute:
Concerning the project i started here, dont allow anyone to discourage u that its not possible to have 20 straight win, i've had 30 before. All it requires is discipline. If u can stick to these 3 events, ur chance of achieving success is 99.9%. 1)Football (give handicap 2 to the team tipped to win or when 2 strong teams are playing.) 2) 2 WAY EVENTS especially Volleyball(since i started punting, i've never seen a 1.2 odd below lose at home in volleyball). If u can discipline urself to stick to VOLLEYBALL ALONE(less than or equals to 1.2 odds AT HOME), U will come back here to thank me.
pls is there double chance in volley ball? I mean win or draw
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
ayodeji752:
pls is there double chance in volley ball? I mean win or draw
No, just 2 ways (1 2)

1 Like

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by baba2nde(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2015
gannycute:

Babe,tnx for the idea but may i ask which of the handicap? I mean handicap 0:2 or 2:0?
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2015
baba2nde:

Babe,tnx for the idea but may i ask which of the handicap? I mean handicap 0:2 or 2:0?
if the stronger team is at home,eg mancity vs sunderland, it will be handicap 2:0 but if its Sun vs Mnc, it will be hand 0:2. The odds might be small, but by d tym u accumulate 4 of it, it will be up to 1.3. But if u plan to play in betfair,and u want to use big money to stake, i will advice u go for 2 WAY events like basketball, VOLLEYBALL, tennis, dart, snookers etc. I highlited volleyball becos its d surest. Big odds win in basketball very well but it scarcely occur in volleyball. And i'm not in support of individual games 2 WAY events like tennis because injury to d player or fatigue could ruin d game

1 Like

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by fromnigeria(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Following Auunnnty cool
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by ayodeji752: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
gannycute:
if the stronger team is at home,eg mancity vs sunderland, it will be handicap 2:0 but if its Sun vs Mnc, it will be hand 0:2. The odds might be small, but by d tym u accumulate 4 of it, it will be up to 1.3. But if u plan to play in betfair,and u want to use big money to stake, i will advice u go for 2 WAY events like basketball, VOLLEYBALL, tennis, dart, snookers etc. I highlited volleyball becos its d surest. Big odds win in basketball very well but it scarcely occur in volleyball. And i'm not in support of individual games 2 WAY events like tennis because injury to d player or fatigue could ruin d game
pls ma'am since volleyball games are nt readily available on dis betting sites, wot abt handball? Do u knw anytin abt d game?
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2015
ayodeji752:
pls ma'am since volleyball games are nt readily available on dis betting sites, wot abt handball? Do u knw anytin abt d game?
i quit playing handball 2yrs ago.1)its a 3 WAY Event. 2) Small odds often draws and loses. So just stick to volleyball. U dont hav to play everyday. If u can get a good capital to start with, u can stilk make meaningful profit
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by ayodeji752: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
gannycute:
i quit playing handball 2yrs ago.1)its a 3 WAY Event. 2) Small odds often draws and loses. So just stick to volleyball. U dont hav to play everyday. If u can get a good capital to start with, u can stilk make meaningful profit
thnx
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kuban krasnoder vs Spartak moscow(draw no bet for spartak moscow). Wolfsberger vs Salzburg(over 2.5 goals). You can accumulate the 2games if u so wish.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by shogosco: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2015
say NO to gamble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger & Pep Guardiola - BEST Sporting Cloths [MUST SEE] / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beats Villareal 6 - 0 / Which Is The Most Memorable Comeback In Nigerian Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.