Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? (2856 Views)

Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University / Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
I thought everybody knew that. He is an eternal being, not created, who made the earth, universe and man. He cherishes each person on earth and wishes to spend eternity with Him. But there are requirements as to anything in life that is worth anything. Good day!

Weah96:

Are you a troll, or a serious person? We must first establish what God is/means. Oh I see, you must be here to impress the ladies.

Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by Weah96: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
brotherbob:

I thought everybody knew that. He is an eternal being, not created, who made the earth, universe and man. He cherishes each person on earth and wishes to spend eternity with Him. But there are requirements as to anything in life that is worth anything. Good day!

Is he a homosexual by any chance? Which being would want to spend an ETERNITY with another person?
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 2:01am On Sep 02, 2015
That is explained in the book also. But you don't sound like you really want to know anyways.

Weah96:

Is he a homosexual by any chance? Which being would want to spend an ETERNITY with another person?
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2015
I thought it was a discussion about God. Why do you ask if I am a troll? God is simply the being that created the universe. You didn't know that?

Weah96:

Are you a troll, or a serious person? We must first establish what God is/means. Oh I see, you must be here to impress the ladies.

Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by Weah96: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
brotherbob:
I thought it was a discussion about God. Why do you ask if I am a troll? God is simply the being that created the universe. You didn't know that?

You referred me to a book which God already denounced. There are over one billion people for whom that statement is as real as daylight.
That was why I asked you to first clarify the God business. Because you can't be referring me to a book which has been vilified by God elsewhere.
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Which book is vilified by God? What book has God denounced? Please inform me.
Weah96:

You referred me to a book which God already denounced. There are over one billion people for whom that statement is as real as daylight.
That was why I asked you to first clarify the God business. Because you can't be referring me to a book which has been vilified by God elsewhere.

Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by Weah96: 4:02am On Sep 07, 2015
brotherbob:
Which book is vilified by God? What book has God denounced? Please inform me.

The bible was denounced by God.
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2015
How was it denounced? Enlighten us please. Did you know that another spiritual book claimed the Bible as the word of God? Or did you miss that memo?

Weah96:

The bible was denounced by God.
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by Weah96: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
brotherbob:
How was it denounced? Enlighten us please. Did you know that another spiritual book claimed the Bible as the word of God? Or did you miss that memo?

Is Oludumare not God too? By the way, you missed the part where Allah tells Muslims that the bible has been corrupted by human beings. God sent the Qur'an to confirm the bible. Do you see where this is going? Why are you not reading the word of God?
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
You are wrong about Muhammad saying the Bible is distorted. Not a fact! Here are just five ayahs to change your mind.

This Qur’an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it and a fuller explanation of the Book wherein there is no doubt from the Lord of the Worlds. [Qur’an 10:37]
Allah hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, as Allah revealed the Torah and the Gospel. [Qur’an 3:3]
Say ye: We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Ismai’l, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah. [Qur’an 2:136]
That which We have revealed to you of the Book is the Truth confirming what was (revealed before it: For Allah is assuredly with respect to his servants well acquainted and fully-Observant. [Qur’an 35:31]
Say O People of the Scripture! Ye have naught (of guidance) tell ye observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed unto you from your Lord. That which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) from thy Lord is certain to increase the contumacy and disbelief of many of them. But grieve not for the disbelieving folk [Qur’an 5:68]
And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; our God and your God is One, and unto Him we surrender. [Qur’an 29:46]

Good day! Thanks for letting me know why you think there is distortion. Now that point is moot.
Weah96:

Is Oludumare not God too? By the way, you missed the part where Allah tells Muslims that the bible has been corrupted by human beings. God sent the Qur'an to confirm the bible. Do you see where this is going? Why are you not reading the word of God?
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by Weah96: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
brotherbob:

Good day! Thanks for letting me know why you think there is distortion. Now that point is moot.

One God down, ten million to go. Are you hearing yourself? The world doesn't revolve around you and three Gods. There are other Gods.

Btw, Allah in the Qur'an never endorsed what is the bible today. The gospel to a Muslim is not the 4 gospels. So my point still stands. If you're holding a KJV bible in your hand, then Allah has denounced it. Show me where Allah endorsed "the current bible."
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Great point!! Now the claim is that the Bible of today is different than in the time of Mohammed?? Is that fact? We have the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in 1947 dating back to 400 BC that prove the Bible to be 99.7%
the same. Plus, there was 9 imams and great teachers that confirmed the Bible as being the word of God. So the Quran states the Bible is the word of God and that belief was held until the Bible was stated to be distorted. But in fact the Quran is the one that is distorted and I have proof of that also. Good day and Good thinking
Weah96:

One God down, ten million to go. Are you hearing yourself? The world doesn't revolve around you and three Gods. There are other Gods.

Btw, Allah in the Qur'an never endorsed what is the bible today. The gospel to a Muslim is not the 4 gospels. So my point still stands. If you're holding a KJV bible in your hand, then Allah has denounced it. Show me where Allah endorsed "the current bible."
Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by orisa37: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
There was God before Adam, the Scrolls and the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? by brotherbob: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Weah = You may clam that it was not the same Bible that we have today, but it was. We have historical documents from the 2nd century all the way through today and they match up 99.7% the same. Mohammed and the Koran verify that the validated its message. I have the text to prove it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. / Rccg Sunday School 10th December, 2017 / Muslim Migration: A Demonstration Of Human Wickedness And Stupidity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.