Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

NNPC Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Test Format (12368 Views)

Nnpc Test Format / Nnpc Test Format / Nnpc Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2006
Please, for those in the niger delta that have concluded the nnpc test and interview, can u please tell fellow nairalanders what to expect when they are called for the test.
Re: NNPC Test Format by myyseun: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2006
pls, does it mean that nobody was called for nnpc test and interview?
Re: NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2006
Na wa o! I'm surprised that nobody can give a clue, even those that have collected their appointment letters.
Re: NNPC Test Format by BJM(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2006
Pls someone should be able to giveus the test format for NNPC. have u guys forgotten we are one big family. just hint us hiw the test format is and what to expect. thanks! God Bless us All
Re: NNPC Test Format by Duchess(f): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hi Dear,
The format is basically what we see in other tests. There is quantitative and verbal aptitute, then there is area of specialization for those in management and engineering. Note that the questions are much n no time. The test sld be holding on the 28th of Oct in the centres for those that will be shortlisted. Just read and pray. I also learnt from a reliable source that the test will be consulted by WAEC nigeria, better than phillips consulting abi with there difficult questions, anyway sha na God. So plz if anyone knows the format of WAEC aptitute tests, plz pray tell coz i will be writing the test too n the level of difficulty too. I trust u guyz will be of great help,
Thanks people,
Re: NNPC Test Format by angel06: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2006
i actually did the test and one of my friends sent this to my box
pls study it carefully becos it was what the test was all about:

For the NNPC test format:
1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There's no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to ,
If you have done kimberly ryan's test then there's no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resiastance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
---A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
---The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?

That's all I was able to jot before time elapsed. Please study with ease and remember to pray always 'cos by strength shall no man prevail.
Re: NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks angel06, dat should give an hint especially for science and engineering applicants.
Re: NNPC Test Format by Duchess(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2006
thanks for the info angel gal. Ur one in am million. We love pple like u. Pls for those of us tha will be taking the mgt part of the skills test, anything we sld know abeg, help us oh. If u dont know, help us to find out plz.
Thank You and God Bless
Re: NNPC Test Format by Charles002(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hello Basiriyu.
Have NNPC selected the 2nd batch of candidates for the tests?
Plz i need to know. I applied but my name was not included in the 1st batch list.
Regards. smiley
Re: NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
Are u from niger delta, lagos or abuja region?
Re: NNPC Test Format by tuton: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2006
hello,pls I am also in the same shoes.I am from Niger Delta and made a 2.1 but wasnt shortlisted in the 1st batch.Any possibility of being shortlisted in the next batch?
Re: NNPC Test Format by Charles002(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2006
I'm NigerDelta Bisi.
Plz Bisi, kindly let me know when and where the next batch of candidates for the test is published. smiley
Re: NNPC Test Format by klanrewaju(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2006
nnpc will start sendin letters n thnx angel06,u r truly n angel. wink kiss cool
Re: NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2006
@charles002 & Tuton

let's keep our fingers crossed about that.
Re: NNPC Test Format by BJM(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2006
Pls Angel06, could u be kind enough to gives details like u did for the science and engineering student, u have done well, God will reward u abundantly in JESUS NAME.
Re: NNPC Test Format by doche(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2006
can somebody, pls, help with the kimberly ryan test format!.I have been called for the aptitude test but am lost as to what to expect,please help out!
Re: NNPC Test Format by lanz(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2006
angel06, there's nothing like diagrams or shapes on the GMAT exam. Can u pls elaborate on the GMAT text to which u refer. GMAT has only Analytical writing, Quantitative and verbal sections. Thx.
Re: NNPC Test Format by isaacayomi(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2006
CONGRATS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR THE TEST. CAN U FEED US WITH INFORMATION ON HOW YOU RECEIVED THE INVITATION, WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE APTITUTE TAKE PLACE AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST WHICH REGION OR PART IS BEING CALLED FOR THE APTITUDE TEST i.e LAGOS, OGUN, OSUN , OYO, OR WHICH ONE? THE INFORMATION SUPPLY IN THIS REGARD WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
Re: NNPC Test Format by isaacayomi(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2006
CONGRATS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR THE TEST. CAN U FEED US WITH INFORMATION ON HOW YOU RECEIVED THE INVITATION, WHEN AND WHERE WILL THE APTITUTE TEST TAKE PLACE AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST WHICH REGION OR PART IS BEING CALLED FOR THE APTITUDE TEST i.e LAGOS, OGUN, OSUN , OYO, OR WHICH ONE? THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN THIS REGARD WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
Re: NNPC Test Format by lanz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2006
The invitation is sent thru DHL,
venue: Airforce Pry & Sec Sch, Airforce Base Ikeja 4 lagos applicants.
time: 10:00am
You are required to bring the letter of invitation so gate-crashing might not help though i might be wrong.
As for region being invited, i think this applies to every other region not invited in the 1st batch. Again i might be wrong.
Cheers
Re: NNPC Test Format by tonilala(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hello Guys,
Please pray for me towards the NNPC test. They sent me a letter on wednesday to write in Enugu here.
I believe in you all
Cheers
Re: NNPC Test Format by dekin(m): 4:13am On Oct 21, 2006
THANX ANGEL06 FOR THAT LENGTHY ANALYSIS. BUT U JUST QUOTED THE WHOLE OF P.N OKEKE. ARE WE SUPPOSE TO REMEMBER ALL THAT AFTA YEARS BEHIND? ANYWAYS I GUESS WE AINT GAT A CHOICE. IM WRITING MINE ON THE 28TH SO I GUESS I WLD MEET FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. ONE LUV grin grin
Re: NNPC Test Format by valianty(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2006
Please pray for me. I shall also be writing the test on the 28th of Oct. Thanks for the info good Angel06.
Re: NNPC Test Format by muzzol: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2006
for those in the management discipline.expect 40 questions from both social sciences and management.mainly management.this coupled with the gmat questions made the entire test.go with prayers and you will be successful.i was successful in the first batch.
Re: NNPC Test Format by myyseun: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
Congratulations to those that have received their letters. I believe mine is on the way. In Jesus name.
Re: NNPC Test Format by pisky(f): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2006
wink wink winkhello landers, i am a niger deltan and was not invited for the first round of tests held in benin but just got my letter of iv yesterday. details are that the test will hold on 28/10/06 @ airforce secondary school port harcourt, time is 10am with serious advice to come with your iv letter and on time too. from this i think they are serious about gate crashing but all the same those that were not invited can still risk a trial for you dont know how God has prepared your testimony. GOODLUCK to all LANDERS!!!!! kiss
Re: NNPC Test Format by nulis: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2006
hi hi
Angel thanks. Pls i want to know if the organizers of the test keep to time. Was invited for the test in enugu but i'm in the west now. Does it actually start 10.00AM. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Test Format by Bisiriyu: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2006
Punctuality is very important even if they don't keep to time, try and get there before 10am except if you're not interested in writing the test.
Re: NNPC Test Format by lanz(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2006
How can one get there b4 10am when there is sanitation exercise on that day? grin
Re: NNPC Test Format by chidiukah: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2006
men.i am very confused.the test for my region is tomorrow and i haven't got the invitation letter.what do you advice? do i go?i was hoping they would have their own list just incase the courier agency couldnot get to me before the test date.please people that have written,let me know whether their were people with my case, and what did they do?i am waiting.thanks for being there sad
Re: NNPC Test Format by myyseun: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2006
For those that wrote the test on saturday, i hope you all gave them marking scheme. Chidiukah, i'm sure u'll be shortlisted in the next batch.
Re: NNPC Test Format by njidexy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2006
pls i wrote the NNPC test on saturday can anyone plz tell us how the interview goes after the written test.what can one expect from their oral interview,how much they pay and how to prepare for the interview.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ferrari Graduate Programme 2013 / Cv Writing! - Emphasis / Immediate Employment - More Than 13 Vacancies In Bayelsa State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.