Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (41806 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu O's Island Reality TV Show Experience Helped Him Win BBNaija? / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction / Lucifer TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
I follow dis programme like no man's business. I'm so in love & crazy with all of them especially Ahmed
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I follow dis programme like no man's business. I'm so in love & crazy with all of them especially Ahmed

Girl, you are not alone.
I've followed this program since 2013!
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by Macmilla(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is this program still on?
I have a problem that needs to be discussed and possibly solved. How do I get in?
Thanks.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Amed leave Biafra issue alone, abeg.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2016
maslong:
Amed leave Biafra issue alone abeg.
Why?
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why?
Did you listen to him this morning .
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2016
maslong:

Did you listen to him this morning .
I did
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I did
And what it his business with Biafra issues.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2016
maslong:

And what it his business with Biafra issues.
Oh! Now, he has no business with Biafra right? You didn't complain when he fought for Benue people, even when he intervened on National issues.My dear, everybody must not be in support of Biafra movement, but they also have the right to air their views. Let's accommodate each other and give peace a chance.

1 Like

Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh! Now, he has no business with Biafra right? You didn't complain when he fought for Benue people, even when he intervened on National issues.My dear, everybody must not be in support of Biafra movement, but they also have the right to air their views on the matter. Let's accommodate each other and give peace a chance.
Give peace a chance ?
Biafra agitators do not support violence, only the nigerian government do, by shooting and killing an unarmed protesters.
SEEEEEEE!!! I don't think you like Ahmed the way I do, it is not possible but my take is that he leave Biafra issues alone. thanks and have a wonderful day, bay.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by blackboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016
The programme is still going on . They have an office in Abuja - Sheriff Plaza, Wuse 2. If you listen to the programme you will get their numbers to reach them but better still go to their office.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by vislabraye(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:

I'm a new member to your crew !! Hembelembe... olololo !!
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by edunex(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Oh! Now, he has no business with Biafra right? You didn't complain when he fought for Benue people, even when he intervened on National issues.My dear, everybody must not be in support of Biafra movement, but they also have the right to air their views. Let's accommodate each other and give peace a chance.

abeg sister what could be the real problem brekete family program came to an end today 31/03/2017 on 104.5 love FM Abuja . Because I am in sad mood since the news and what other means can we use to follow up with him ordinary president thanks.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
maslong:

abeg sister what could be the real problem brekete family program came to an end today 31/03/2017 on 104.5 love FM Abuja . Because I am in sad mood since the news and what other means can we use to follow up with him ordinary president thanks.
My dear, the thing tire me. You can follow him on Facebook to watch the program live.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by xmileeasy: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
My dear, the thing tire me. You can reach follow him on Facebook to watch the program live.

I guess they are moving 5o their own station and the programme will continue on Human Rights radio. I heard the theme song being played this evening on human right radio. At least they will have more time to treat issues.

maslong:

Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
xmileeasy:

I guess they are moving 5o their own station and the programme will continue on Human Rights radio. I heard the theme song being played this evening on human right radio. At least they will have more time to treat issues.

They're still waiting for the final approval from NBC to start officially. They can only broadcast live via Facebook for now
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by xmileeasy: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
They're still waiting for the final approval from NBC to start officially. They can only broadcast live via Facebook for now

Okay, I actually missed today's program. Facebook and YouTube silk suffice for now pending NBC approval
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
My dear, the thing tire me. You can follow him on Facebook to watch the program live.

Thanks, please what is their Facebook a/c name.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
maslong:

Thanks, please what is their Facebook a/c name.
Search for Ordinary President
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
xmileeasy:

Okay, I actually missed today's program. Facebook and YouTube silk suffice for now pending NBC approval
I don't get why he refused to renew his contract with Love FM pending the approval embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by xmileeasy: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I don't get why he refused to renew his contract with Love FM pending the approval embarassed embarassed angry

He have issues with Love FM, he has been saying it codedly and openly sometimes.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
xmileeasy:

He have issues with Love FM, he has been saying it codedly and openly sometimes.
Yeah, I know! They had issues last 2 years.....

Well, I wish them well! It's just so sad to see them leave besides not everyone can access Facebook that early...some peeps don't even have much data to stream live programs. I hope, they bounce back!
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Yeah, I know! They had issues last 2 years.....

Well, I wish them well! It's just so sad to see them leave besides not everyone can access Facebook that early...some peeps don't even have much data to stream live programs. I hope, they bounce back!

Please remember to alert us when ever they bounced back or better still quote us. thanks.
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
maslong:

Please remember to alert us when ever they bounced back or better still quote us. thanks.
Ba wahala
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
maslong:

ammyluv2002
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Ba wahala

Sister u no do mi / us well ooo!!! u no even remember to tell us say brekete family dun come back again on 101.1 fm. meanwhile hembelebe to you and every brekete family. grin cheesy
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2017
xmileeasy:

I hope you are aware that brekete family is back on 101.1 fm human right radio belonging to ordinary president Ahmed Isah.

1 Like

Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2017
vislabraye:

I'm a new member to your crew !! Hembelembe... olololo !!
I hope you are aware that brekete family is back on 101.1 fm human right radio belonging to ordinary president Ahmed Isah.

1 Like

Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by maslong(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017

Girl, you are not alone. I've followed this program since 2013!
Re: Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja by ammyluv2002(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
maslong:

Sister u no do mi / us well ooo!!! u no even remember to tell us say brekete family dun come back again on 101.1 fm. meanwhile hembelebe to you and every brekete family. grin cheesy
Sorry bros! I forget...no vex cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.