Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) (1303 Views)

SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures / Drama As 2 Evangelists Fight Dirty Over Offering At Market (photos) / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by Lautechgossip(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Some ladies will do anything to achieve the targets set for them.

Apparently, we can’t blame them but rather the system that sets unrealistic targets for young girls that doesn’t even know any rich man and they’ve no choice. Although, the targets is not an excuse to sleep with your customers.

It’s a shame the rate at which some ladies of today are loosing their pride and morals carelessly all because of money. One of them went behind the back of her colleague to corner the fat account of a businessman after giving the man her body.

The second lady also gave her body to the man but the man still gave his account to just one of them. More photos below

*Why did you go behind to take his account after I took you there. You are mad. I will deal with you!

*The man no like you, na me him like. Is it my fault? I gave him what he wanted and got the account!

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/08/female-banker-fight-dirty-over-rich-businessman-photos.html

cc lalastica
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by INTROVERT(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2015
omg, this is totally embarrassing. unfortunately the situation is not only particular to Nigeria.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Gosh so saddening.. I don't know why people still fight for guys again these days

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2015
How come I am not seeing blood everywhere?
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Arrant lubbish embarassedArrant lubbish
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by Emmyk(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
I will get to dat stage too wher ladies would tear their hair cos of me cool grin
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by osile2012: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Guess which bank grin grin grin.

Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
I do not believe this story. Too many fake bloggers parading the internet stealing random pictures and making up stories.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman (PHOTOS) by LongPennis(m): 2:22am On Aug 31, 2015
And I came to see unguarded b00bs. angry

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Bad Situations / Nigerian “yahoo Boy” Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Stop Botching Their Operations / Letter To Nwaamaikpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.