Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,402 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray (18596 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by bxcode(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
whitestar01:
Does that mean u won't pray against principalities n powers of darkness of this wicked world?
You don't even to pray about principalities attend powers if you truly know your God and the authority you have as a believer, you rebuke them that's all. Your enemies in this context are those physically known to you ie human beings who you know that are out to pull you down, don't pray for their destruction rather bless them because in doing so you are heaping a coal of fire on their head. That's coming from Jesus in the book of Matthew.

1 Like

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by kingobozy: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And I wrote a song yersternight which you can use the words for prayer Titled "You Are My Resting Place" And below is the lyrics

When All Seems To Be Far Away
Let Not My Heart Go Astray
When I Am Weak And Frail
Teach Me Still Lord To Pray

In This Time Of Woes
Surrounded By Foes
Let Me Still Lord Glow
As The Glory O Lord Flows

Chorus

O My God, You Are My Resting Place
O My God,You Are My Song And Praise
My Song And Praise
O King.

Woow!!! I love this. will like ur permission to compose a song wit this lyrics.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by sammyT6631: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And I wrote a song yersternight which you can use the words for prayer Titled "You Are My Resting Place" And below is the lyrics
When I Am Weak And Frail
In This Time Of Woes
Surrounded By Foes
Let Me Still Lord Glow
Chorus
My Song And Praise
O King.
starlingslimnet:
When I Am Weak And Frail
In This Time Of Woes
Surrounded By Foes
Let Me Still Lord Glow
Chorus
My Song And Praise
O King.

nice n inspiring song there
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by netguru1990: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by just2endowed: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
The Lord's prayer is also part of His prayer point we should pray about. Matt 6:10.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by chichriso: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2015
The truth is that christians has forsaken the main prayer points in our churches and has gone after prayers of prosperity

It is too late for APC after 30 appointents?

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by kossyablaze(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
@ Sir Seun....In reference for the advert about Super-mods on the spamming and scamming issues,pls read the mail I sent via smartkossy@yahoo.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by peedeeasobie(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Ignorance on rampage.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by flokii: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Why always Xtians..
Dnt you knw that God is a spirit and whosoever will serve HIM must do so in spirit?
Enof of all these eye service religion jooor
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by whitestar01(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

You don't even to pray about principalities attend powers if you truly know your God and the authority you have as a believer, you rebuke them that's all. Your enemies in this context are those physically known to you ie human beings who you know that are out to pull you down, don't pray for their destruction rather bless them because in doing so you are heaping a coal of fire on their head. That's coming from Jesus in the book of Matthew.
sir, only GOD can answer our prayers. There are our enemies who use powers of darkness to persecute us, when u pray against their powers u lose out from their torment
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Visocrate(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2015
good prayer points

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by victorazy(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
whitestar01:
Agreed but no1 is only when u dnt have a strong persecutor grin

Funny man grin

Well, REAL children of God can't perish, meaning "they are invincible.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by bxcode(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
whitestar01:
sir, only GOD can answer our prayers. There are our enemies who use powers of darkness to persecute us, when u pray against their powers u lose out from their torment
Sir how can you believe that powers of darkness must torment you first for you to pray? That's unbelief sir, you are already giving them your corporation and they feed on it sir. I know my place as a believer in Christ Jesus who is in me therefore demons and powers of darkness don't dare to plan on any torment for me because they know that i have the knowledge of who i am in Christ, they will try tho from time to time because that's their work but you know what, I don't give a rip about them because am busy with my intimacy with God, I only turn and rebuke them when they try to seek my corporation and immediately go back to loving my God for who he is. It's awesome to live with this attitude sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by redsun(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
He will expect you to pray to be free from mental slavery and tackle the problems of life head on without having to call upon him as hour imposed master.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Behira(f): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
@ Sir Seun....In reference for the advert about Super-mods on the spamming and scamming issues,pls read the mail I sent via smartkossy@yahoo.com
Go to church undecided
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by anselm791(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Empero1:

Interesting . When did you become the mouthpiece of Christ ?

What has he said now that christ did not say Himself? Abi you no dey read bible ni?
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
kingobozy:

Woow!!! I love this. will like ur permission to compose a song wit this lyrics.
Baba.... it's yours sir. And if you stay close I would have come to Teach you many songs or perhaps we compose as many as possible songs together
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
WHOcarex:
Audio of the song, all i/we cannot sing it.
Sorry brother you will please bear with me and for now by using the words in the songs.I trust God to give you a melody that will help you flows in the Spirit. Will work on a music group soon cos I have to find others who have the same gift I have and by His grace will we release an Album as soon as possible.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
whitestar01:
Does that mean u won't pray against principalities n powers of darkness of this wicked world?
They are defeated already bro...
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
anselm791:

What has he said now that christ did not say Himself? Abi you no dey read bible ni?

Hypocrites everywhere . How did you know what Christ says and what he didn't say ? Tell me something logical and reasonable and shove your bible ish to your backside .

Quotes like "Ask and Yee shall receive" , is one among the numerous false statements that nullifies whatever credibility the bible and whatnot acclaimed mouthpiece of Christ would have stand to gain . Now , clarify me , upon all the massive burdens and needs that hangs on your shoulder and your ilks why haven't solution and victory provided to you since you believe in validity of such aberration of a statement in the quoted statement .
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Empero1:

Interesting . When did you become the mouthpiece of Christ ?
Before the foundation of the world
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Lord's prayer should direct our pattern of praying.. anything outside this is of man and tradition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by whitestar01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
victorazy:

Funny man grin

Well, REAL children of God can't perish, meaning "they are invincible.
Yes the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST which is our shield n buckles has made us invisible only if u can pray .
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by TuGreat(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
honeric01:
The Lord's prayer should direct our pattern of praying.. anything outside this is of man and tradition.
And Christ elaborate it in more of his teachings.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Kobeje(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Sir how can you believe that powers of darkness must torment you first for you to pray? That's unbelief sir, you are already giving them your corporation and they feed on it sir. I know my place as a believer in Christ Jesus who is in me therefore demons and powers of darkness don't dare to plan on any torment for me because they know that i have the knowledge of who i am in Christ, they will try tho from time to time because that's their work but you know what, I don't give a rip about them because am busy with my intimacy with God, I only turn and rebuke them when they try to seek my corporation and immediately go back to loving my God for who he is. It's awesome to live with this attitude sir cheesy

Love your spirit man! That is how we should live as children of God. There is so much more to our salvation than we are taught and know.

I don't struggle with demons. The last time I experienced some demonic activity in my sleep, I didn't pray or even rebuke, I simply said told the angels to do their work because they have been given charge to keep me in all of my ways, even in my sleep. Then I laid back on bed and slept off and that was all.

Some would have had vigil because of that.

May the eyes of our understanding be enlightened more in the knowledge of our God.

1 Like

Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Samunique(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
@OP. God bless u and more and more in Jesus name.
More grace to u sir.
I like that your composition.
Bless u sir!!!
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Samunique:
@OP.
God bless u and more and more in Jesus name.

More grace to u sir.

I like that your composition.

Bless u sir!!!
Amen and Amen brother .

It's God's gift to me;my spiritual gift.....and Glory be to God our King for that. I Look forward to God as I wait for the appointed time to impart this gift to as many as possible.

How was today's service?
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kobeje:

Love your spirit man! That is how we should live as children of God. There is so much more to our salvation than we are taught and know.

I don't struggle with demons. The last time I experienced some demonic activity in my sleep, I didn't pray or even rebuke, I simply said told the angels to do their work because they have been given charge to keep me in all of my ways, even in my sleep. Then I laid back on bed and slept off and that was all.

Some would have had vigil because of that.

May the eyes of our understanding be enlightened more in the knowledge of our God.
Amen.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
sammyT6631:

nice n inspiring song there
Glory be to God my brother. Glad you are blessed with it.
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Bonapart(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
"What I say to you all I say to all." These Scripture clears the arguments of Christ words being applicable only to the people of his time or His immediate disciples. That being that,as we all know, Prayer they say, 'is the master key'; an expression of the soul in harmony with the spirit and heart of the believer. Important as it is, prayers have principles (Prerequisite of receiving answers) just as nature have it's own principles guiding it, but this is not the focused of this article and as such we will endure to go into what brings up this article "Prayers every christains should pray".And listed below are prayers that fells in the list:

1. Praying For Ones Persecutors: As much as this sounds practically impossible it is a command from the Almighty that comes in this way "But I say unto you....'pray for those who persecute you.'" Wish I can take you all into the immeasurable beauty and richness of praying for ones persecutors but like I said we have a focus here.Notwithstanding, If God wills and as His grace endures I shall write on it. So in praying never pray against thy persecutors and enemy.

2. Praying For More Labourers: "The harvest is plentiful ,but the labourers are few" Pray then said Christ, "that the Lord of the harvest send out labourers into his harvest".This is the prayer God wants you to pray whenever you come into His presence.

3. That Yee May Not Enter Into Temptation: The power of this prayer cannot be under emphasized.It is in itself self explanatory; a prayer of trust,of need resulting in exponential growth in Faith. I adjure you to pray this prayer for yourself, children and families.

4. Strength To Escape The Hour Of Tribulation: "But watch at all time,praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that will take place." Perhaps you are yet to know brother the tribulation is taking place soon before Christ will come( When I say soon I mean soon) and you need strength to escape these things because it is an event that has never occurred before.When Christ says "Praying" you can see the looming destruction ahead. Pray my friend for yourself, your family and children.

5. To Stand Before Christ When He Comes: "Praying that you may.......and to stand before the Son of man" When Christ comes many will have denied Christ because of families and children, because of right to buy and sell. Your prayer should be Let me stand before thee blameless O Christ; Pray this prayer for your husband, yourself and your children.

"Ask and Yee shall receive" No surer promise than this.
i commend you sire.... go and do more exploit
Re: Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bonapart:
i commend you sire.... go and do more exploit
I will do that sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) / Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic / Re-marriage When Ones Spouse Is Still Alive..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.