Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost (3423 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
reading their comments here is very annoying. At least some of then like passingshot is being objective on this issue though he can be annoying sometimes, but the resident sycophant like sweetlemon, omenka, obiagelli, etc will always defend the govt even when it's obvious. Even their own party are finding ways to correct this anomaly but the sycophants here will always reason with their anvs angry
If I can be annoying only "sometimes"; do you know how often you're annoying? Everytime is the answer.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

If u were in their shoes, u'll probably do the same cos man must wack. U don't want them to lose their job, do u

Yes o. At least we dey get alert regularly now. Ask the Chief Wailer, he should be able to tell you how we dey enjoy before he decamped in the hope of better allowee.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by CyberWolf: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

If I can be annoying only "sometimes"; do you know how often you're annoying? Everytime is the answer.

grin grin
grin At least now I know you are not a blind supporter like others. I'm not against anyone's affinity with any political party but for the interest of poor Nigerians, let's learn to say the truth when it's obvious. angry
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Yes o. At least we dey get alert regularly now. Ask the Chief Wailer, he should be able to tell you how we dey enjoy before he decamped in the hope of better allowee.

grin grin grin

grin cheesy ok na
Just tell Buhari to start paying the rest of the jobless youths their 5k/monthly
No be only APC e rats waka come biko

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by CyberWolf: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
no wonder shocked shocked grin ..because you guys always swam like bees whenever attacking anyone who has a contrary view.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin
These guys have traded their brains for mucus honestly. Imagine the hypocrisy. Rotflmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

grin cheesy ok na
Just tell Buhari to start paying the rest of the jobless youths their 5k/monthly
No be only APC e rats waka come biko
In the fullness of time, PDP e-rodents will get their due from their masters in PDP.

Oh, I almost forgot that PDP is now as broke as the proverbial church rats. Sorry, endure till another opportunity beckons.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
Dude got punked big time! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin At least now I know you are not a blind supporter like others. I'm not against anyone's affinity with any political party but for the interest of poor Nigerians, let's learn to say the truth when it's obvious. angry
Take to that advice first. OK?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
Dude got punked big time! gringrin
He lost in both ways. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

In the fullness of time, PDP e-rodents will get their due from their masters in PDP.

Oh, I almost forgot that PDP is now as broke as the proverbial church rats. Sorry, endure till another opportunity beckons.

What's happens to his campaign promise of 5k monthly

Scam everywhere u go. Smh

Yahoo boys are just learners walahi grin
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Sweetlemon(f): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
did Buhari appoint CBN governor? Was a northerner not a CBN until 2014? GEJ appointed a northerner to head the custom, why didn't he appoint a southerner to head the same custom since north holds the presidency? Sometimes you sycophants are very annoying angry was a northerner not NNPC boss throughout GEJ's regime? Anyway let him appoints only north, there is no problem. One day his administration will end and another person will come. He will also do the same, but let them not start killing their own people in protest when it happens angry

He is the President. He can choose to replace him if he likes.

Nigeria will remain like this as long as people like you are so fixed on region. And yes some APC supporters do not even know why they are supporting Buhari. They don't know the meaning of change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
These guys have traded their brains for mucus honestly. Imagine the hypocrisy. Rotflmao. cheesy
Moaners don't have any idea how much they're tolerated.

Fish brains they've got really. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

What's happens to his campaign promise of 5k monthly

Scam everywhere u go. Smh

Yahoo boys are just learners walahi grin
Are you for real? Or just kidding?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by omenka(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

So broke they can't even pay their janitors in Wadada plaza, how much less their e-janitors. grin

Fvcked up rhesus monkeys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Sweetlemon(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind bitterlemon

At least she's no longer claiming she's from Akwaibom

So where am I claiming now?
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by MizMyColi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
PassingShot:

Moaners don't have any idea how much they're tolerated.

Fish brains they've got really. cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by omenka(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you for real? Or just kidding?
Na dia way. Most of them na evening schools dem attend. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
Are you a moaner?

You be my Alhaja nah! cool cool
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

So where am I claiming now?
LAGOSIAN
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
Na dia way. Most of them na evening schools dem attend. cheesycheesy
Just imagine a promise to the poorest of the poor; with no definite date, being turned into a promise to everybody including the e-rodents.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by CyberWolf: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Take to that advice first. OK?
I'm neutral in a way. Have you ever seen me creating a thread to support any politician?
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you a moaner?

You be my Alhaja nah! cool cool

Which one come be moaner again.
Is this an orgy parlor.

I'm a wailergrin
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari can go ahead to appoint all his Northern brothers. soon, we will conduct our election and appoint ourselves. Is either Biafra or nothing. Who care to work with brainless ed0it

Do you expect me to work with certificate less vagabon? Buhari is a Vulture.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by dunkem21(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:
LAGOSIAN

I just came here to watch Rose2014 and sweetlemon ..

Akwaibom ..Lagos .. Spreads mat grin
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by CyberWolf: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sweetlemon:

He is the President. He can choose to replace him if he likes.

Nigeria will remain like this as long as people like you are so fixed on region. And yes some APC supporters do not even know why they are supporting Buhari. They don't know the meaning of change.
smh for you. Where were you when northerners were crying marginalization during GEJ's regime even with all they had? ..The problem with people like you is that you don't address problems from it's root cause and that's why Nigeria is like this angry
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Lol sweety she's bn a LAGOSIAN for like three weeks now

If u doubt me ask sowell26

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm neutral in a way. Have you ever seen me creating a thread to support any politician?
Well, not every supporter of a politician/party is capable or want to create thread to defend their position.

However, the general and common attribute of the new opposition (aka wailing wailers) is to oppose anything and everything blindly.

Look at how many supporters of PMB online and offline have condemned his latest round of appointments! That's showing you guys that we mean well for Nigeria. How many of GEJ/PDP's supporters ever saw anything wrong in all his unfortunate retrogressive steps? They rather hailed him on and it's a major reason why Nigeria is where she is today.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by PassingShot(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Which one come be moaner again.
Is this an orgy parlor.

I'm a wailergrin
Wailer = Moaner

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
dunkem21:

It's not rocket science

Simply know which moniker that represents which region.
In Judge Judy's voice: a liar must have retentive memory
That's all
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:
Lol sweety she's bn a LAGOSIAN for like three weeks now
If u doubt me ask sowell26

Hmmn ..I don't take sides ..
..Takes my phone and dials 080sowell26 ..
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Hmmn ..I don't take sides ..

..Takes my phone and dials 080sowell26 ..

Ur probe is dead on arrival cos Na still the same sweetlemon go answer u o cheesy

If u doubt me this time, ask npdvf cheesy
Lmao U've officially entered one chance bus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Adelaide2 In Front Of The White House - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria / South-south Cannot Intimidate Nigeria - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.