Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost (3425 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:
Na still the same sweetlemon go still answer u o cheesy
Lmao U've officially entered one chance bus

Am getting confused ..
The one I entered since May dropped us under bridge ..
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Rose2014: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Am getting confused ..

The one I entered since May dropped us under bridge ..

Another one has picked u up my brother

This time it's heading to Akwaibom

Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by CyberWolf: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Well, not every supporter of a politician/party is capable or want to create thread to defend their position.

However, the general and common attribute of the new opposition (aka wailing wailers) is to oppose anything and everything blindly.

Look at how many supporters of PMB online and offline have condemned his latest round of appointments! That's showing you guys that we mean well for Nigeria. How many of GEJ/PDP's supporters ever saw anything wrong in all his unfortunate retrogressive steps? They rather hailed him on and it's a major reason why Nigeria is where she is today.
To me, I see as a waste of time defending any politician for whatsoever reason. The only reason I'm criticizing Buhari's appointment is because he is setting a bad precedent. Another will come another time when Buhari is gone and do the same thing and you are I knows what that will result to. ...He will say after all Buhari did it and his people supported it so, it's our turn. Though I supported GEJ but I didn't defend some of his actions. Especially retaining Abba Moro and Immigration boss after the recruitment tragedy... angry
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by dunkem21(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:

Another one has picked u up my brother
This time it's heading to Akwaibom

Chineke meee e ..na better beating I wan collect be that o ..
..The first one don carry all the small "Change" wey been dey my pocket.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Emperortj93(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
janus05:
when will all these propaganda stop? Osibanjo wey dey waka around corridors of power like a porter. Did you see how isolated he was during the signing of peace accord between south Sudan warring factions in Ethiopia.

Please stop all these propaganda and put Osibanjo in your prayers. He needs it because Buhari is running a cabal government.
exactly

osibanjo look lost
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by enginer050(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
pmb kari go, bt pls i wnt u to heat d nail on d head and kep d ground running
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by Sweetlemon(f): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Paranoid people everywhere. I guess it's the traumatic effects of bad leadership for the past 5 years now. O ma se o. It is well sha.
Re: Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost by DelGardo: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
janus05:
when will all these propaganda stop? Osibanjo wey dey waka around corridors of power like a porter. Did you see how isolated he was during the signing of peace accord between south Sudan warring factions in Ethiopia.

Please stop all these propaganda and put Osibanjo in your prayers. He needs it because Buhari is running a cabal government.

You want Osinbajo to behave in an outlandish and uncouth manner like Mama Peace? You want him to start feeling like the POTFRON so that you can gloat when the fight starts ala Obj and Atiku ba?

How about Sambo, the chief ghost worker? Did you pray for him back then?
TANoids! Una get problem sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity / Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) / See The Car Gifts Sen. Buruji Kashamu Gave To People Of His Constituency(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.