Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) (10263 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / I Am No Longer A Theist / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
Your god is much more r€tard than I thought,you know why,He's able to ascertain and measure his children faith in him!!! That sh1t is crazy,hold up,if you had to get knowledge from a fellow man,what's the essence of getting a degree? When you can learn off everybody around you,Makes sense!
Lol your dummy god makes the sun over shine and turning up the uvray to the highest degree making the Caucasians get skin burn and eventually get cancer but he created them like that,but bros think na,that your dog must be stooooopidddd ooooopppsss I mean god.
That's one common thing about you guys, curses! Just full of curses. Is that what you want everybody to come into ? Very sad. You've just released what is inside of you. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. This is not the kind of life fitting for you and the rest of mankind cursing and bulling. Why won't you complain ? If God didn't give His Sun or rain will you be there typing ? Stop messing with the ozone layer. I guess that's what you guys will say. Don't be such an in grate and insultive to God simply because you don't understand. Is a dangerous thing I tell you. I'll keep praying for you because I love you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
plaetton:

See how lack of comprehension skills and ignorance shapes your worldview?
Jesus is the founder of christianity? Laughing out loud.
You have just made my case for me.
keep living in your box of 'logic', its never too late to change though.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by lepasharon(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
A thing about creationists is that some of them completely reject science undecided They bcome so uninformed. They dont even understand what a scientific theory or evolution is. Their idea of evolution is something turning directly into another like a metamorphosis. Evolution happens over a period of time and it's all around you.

If you are going to believe in god at least dont reject science undecided...... shittttt

Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by lepasharon(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
I wish I could distribute an A level Biology textbook to every religiotard
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
lepasharon:
A thing about creationists is that some of them completely reject science undecided They bcome so uninformed. They dont even understand what a scientific theory or evolution is. Their idea of evolution is something turning directly into another like a metamorphosis. Evolution happens over a period of time and it's all around you.

If you are going to believe in god at least dont reject science undecided...... shittttt

my problem is not science, my problem is some atheist scientist telling me God does not exist when I KNOW he does. obviously you probably don't believe in God too...so keep your advice.

I know all about Darwinism, that is, evolution, I also know about the proponents of the big bang theory. I know about professor Dawkins and his book, the god delusion. and I also how he was spanked in a series of televised debate with professor Lennox, a theist.

leave spirituality alone, you atheists cant judge something you don't understand.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
This sounds petty,Sounds more petty when you looking for godly proof from an atheist,canon son.
I think you a very proud ignorant fellow. It seems you share the same tree with those you accused. You don't want to learn or think. I may be wrong. Have a nice day.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by lepasharon(f): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

my problem is not science, my problem is some atheist scientist telling me God does not exist when I KNOW he does. obviously you probably don't believe in God too...so keep your advice.

I know all about Darwinism, that is, evolution, I also know about the proponents of the big bang theory. I know about professor Dawkins and his book, the god delusion. and I also how he was spanked in a series of televised debate with professor Lennox, a theist.

leave spirituality alone, you atheists cant judge something you don't understand.

Pls what led you to know God exists ? And dont tell me the Bible because muslims can say the quran is a reason why Allah exists. Do you accept evolution? anyway it's all around you, it's a fact of life that doesnt need faith.You cant deny.

The problem scientists are having with the belief in a creator/creationism is that in the case that a God does exist, why is he so wasteful? Why do we have vestigial organs? What was the purpose of the other planets out there? What makes planet earth so special? Oh wait, us right? Lol.

This planet wasn't created for us like religionists say. We are actually lucky to be here
This earth is NOT intelligently designed like religionists say. There are errors of nature.

How do you feel about that?
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Reyginus:
I think you a very proud ignorant fellow. It seems you share the same tree with those you accused. You don't want to learn or think. I may be wrong. Have a nice day.
A wise man once said,To be, is to be perceived not to be,is to be indecisive and clueless because that's what your post signifies.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by CaptainJune: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

You have time for long story.

They have been given over to a reprobate mind while some are demonically possessed. Fact

Don't bother arguing. Instead ask God to open their eyes

You're right. Since they won't acknowledge God, He has given them over to strong delusion.

True, that is the only thing to do - pray that their eyes be opened to the truth.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
fantasticshaw:
That's one common thing about you guys, curses! Just full of curses. Is that what you want everybody to come into ? Very sad. You've just released what is inside of you. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. This is not the kind of life fitting for you and the rest of mankind cursing and bulling. Why won't you complain ? If God didn't give His Sun or rain will you be there typing ? Stop messing with the ozone layer. I guess that's what you guys will say. Don't be such an in grate and insultive to God simply because you don't understand. Is a dangerous thing I tell you. I'll keep praying for you because I love you.
okay,I don't wanna come off inconsiderate so I don't defeat the purpose of keeping up my morality standard,so let me get logical with you once more,Answer this question,let me see the in dept of how well you understand your existence as a person, IF GOD TOOK A BREAK FOR ONE DAY AND DEVIL RULE THE DAY,WOULD YOU STILL BE SAFE?
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thoniameek:

With all that IQ I thought you would keep an open mind
In what context?
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

your rants are kinda cute but obviously stupid and yes, 'civilized'...
The era you get to understand the difference between rant and question might prolly be the time you would understand what religion means.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
A wise man once said,To be, is to be perceived not to be,is to be indecisive and clueless because that's what your post signifies.
Lololol. Please study Berkeley well so you won't misinterprete him again. Lol
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

don't worry dude, I will still pray to God for you okay? I know you are disturbed....
Disturbed and sickening by your ignorance.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep deceiving yourself....leave my 'ignorance' and 'skydaddy' alone.
you really don't know who is deceiving who and the only time you would know would never come but until then,the earth would still be enrich with your posthumous
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. Please study Berkeley well so you won't misinterprete him again. Lol
I flipped the quote over to suite your gullibility fool
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
and your god would be more dummy that I use to think he is,if he answer this your prayer.....hold up a min,you actually praying to thin air cus you dog isn't there,I mean god cus you prolly might own a dog in your house.
Hmmm, this one own is strong...
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=aaronson post=37500032] In what context?[/
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
In what context?

Go back and read my post, then read your response
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
you really don't know who is deceiving who and the only time you would know would never come but until then,the earth would still be enrich with your posthumous

thank you for the lecture..... whether you like it or not, God will always be glorified with or without you.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
Disturbed and sickening by your ignorance.

well, deal with it....deal with your frustration and insecurity.... Jesus still wants you though....repent and accept him. he will give your life a sense of purpose beyond this world and beyond your imaginations.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
The era you get to understand the difference between rant and question might prolly be the time you would understand what religion means.

thank you, I pray sooner or later you discover that Christianity is beyond religion....I really pray for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
I flipped the quote over to suite your gullibility fool
If you really understand it you'd know their is NO WAY it can work in this situation. I just want you to learn.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
lepasharon:

Pls what led you to know God exists ? And dont tell me the Bible because muslims can say the quran is a reason why Allah exists. Do you accept evolution? anyway it's all around you, it's a fact of life that doesnt need faith.You cant deny.

The problem scientists are having with the belief in a creator/creationism is that in the case that a God does exist, why is he so wasteful? Why do we have vestigial organs? What was the purpose of the other planets out there? What makes planet earth so special? Oh wait, us right? Lol.

This planet wasn't created for us like religionists say. We are actually lucky to be here
This earth is NOT intelligently designed like religionists say. There are errors of nature.

How do you feel about that?

my knowledge about God is through a personal encounter I had with him, an unforgetable experience, but you wouldn't believe me would you?

secondly, God will use former well known atheist scientist by name ANTHONY FLEW, to judge you and your atheistic scientists. his testimony about the evidence of an intelligent design is something I can relate to. the multi complexity accuracy and precision of the human DNA alone with all its functions and capabilities shows our existence was not mere coincidence, it was an intelligent design.

thirdly, matter can not be made from nothing, that would be even against science and logic. even if the big bang theory was true, something brought about the existence of matter that gave rise to gases which explodes and gives a ripple effect, bringing about our milky way galaxy and solar system.

organized religion may have corrupted our knowledge about the true living God, it still does not mean that spirituality is real. God is meant to be worshipped in truth and in spirit, not by creeds and man made dogmas.

our existence on earth has a purpose, we are not products of a cosmic accident. our purpose is to dominate the earth. THIS EARTH is for us to dominate. by dominating, it is our duty to discover, maintain and protect our earth, no other specie can take it from us.

you think God is wasteful, because you don't understand who God is. his ways are not our ways......having a leftover or untouched meal for instance is not a waste, it only indicates abundance or deliberate neglect on our own part... and I know with time, more discoveries about how our system works will clarify these areas. for now, our perceptions about these are still deficient.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Reyginus:
If you really understand it you'd know their is NO WAY it can work in this situation. I just want you to learn.
Re-read it again dummy,I said the original quote before having to edit my part to fit it just address your indecisive nature.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

thank you, I pray sooner or later you discover that Christianity is beyond religion....I really pray for you.
Have fun talking to yourself while in prayer
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

well, deal with it....deal with your frustration and insecurity.... Jesus still wants you though....repent and accept him. he will give your life a sense of purpose beyond this world and beyond your imaginations.
permit me to ask honnest question,Do you think? How can you accept and worship an unknown? That's the lie you living in,that's crazy because your purpose on earth is to worship a god you doesn't exit and that makes plenty of sense because all your life you have been around people you agree with.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

thank you for the lecture..... whether you like it or not, God will always be glorified with or without you.
Same way I don't him to be a real individual in the real world
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by bxcode(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
@aaronson, you sound really educated and grounded in your belief and i respect you for that, but before you became an atheist, what did you believe in our were you born an atheist?
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
permit me to ask honnest question,Do you think? How can you accept and worship an unknown? That's the lie you living in,that's crazy because your purpose on earth is to worship a god you doesn't exit and that makes plenty of sense because all your life you have been around people you agree with.

I have experienced God. he exists.
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
Same way I don't him to be a real individual in the real world

suit yourself....he is always available though, just in case you may need him later
Re: 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) by SonOfEl(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
aaronson:
Have fun talking to yourself while in prayer

sure I will....thanks despite your sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.