Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. (15997 Views)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by MzzCutie(f): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Today, I’m going to expose some secrets to you. This article might appear long, but don’t worry…I have added headlines and pictures through-out it to make it easy for you to scan through (Though I will advise you go through every word here slowly).
Let me make you a promise before you start reading; if you are a guy and have always wondered why girls you really really like never seem to like you back then this would be the most important blog-post you will ever come across this whole year. If you want to completely eliminate the “hard to get” attitude you get from women then come with me…
Now, in this post, I will show you 3 psychological tricks that you can use to communicate with girls and get them to like you.
These 3 ways of talking to girls that i am about to pour on your laps always work like magic, every single time. With just these three ways of talking to girls you can get them to become addicted to you, always come around you and basically love to be around you like crazy. Turn it up just a bit, use it on your dream girl and you will have her sending you love texts like her life depends on it
Go through these strategies then ask any girl around you weather they work and my guess is that they would give you a resounding yes.
Before i go into the strategies let me quickly tell you why these strategies work.

Now come with me.
WHY DOES THIS SECRET I WILL REVEAL TO YOU WORK SO WELL?

Here is the thing;
- One; girls always get guys coming around them - every single time. Walk through a girl's Facebook inbox and you will be marveled at the tons of unread messages in it. In real life, same thing happens - they get approached by guys all the time. An average girl gets approached by at least two guys every week or two guys everyday if she is pretty (And that is 4 guys every week)
This attention gets to a girl's head, she starts feeling like a prize and when that happens – “shakara” steps in.
- Two; Girls are bombarded by loads and loads of boring guys every day. it can be tiring, trust me - what they do is to filter away the boring guys and focus on the more interesting ones.
If girls don't like talking to you long in real life and on social media then it means you are not communicating with them in these three ways I’m about to reveal.
If girls always give you "k" and "lol" on social media, it is not because they are rude - it is because you are plain boring (that is the painful truth). But here is the good news, you can change how you communicate with girls and become a more attractive guy by using this 3 strategies
Here they are –
THE 3 WAYS TO TALK TO GIRLS THAT WILL MAKE THEM ATTRACTED TO YOU

Let’s take them one by one…

#1. Teasing:
Some guys can be a big nightmare to girls. What girls hate like crazy is a guy who keeps asking tons and tons of questions when they discuss with them. Questions like: "how was your day", "have you eaten", "hope your day was good", "hope you are fine"
All in one chat/conversation.
This is boring, it bores the hell out of girls.
You have to be more interesting than that if you want that girl to find you interesting. You have to flirt with her using the teasing strategy.
How does this work?

Simple - teasing basically means to make fun of a girl in a playful way.
Let me give you practical examples - Instead of coming to a girls Facebook Picture and commenting with "Beautiful Picture" (which is boring - every guy does it), You could flip this around and comment instead with - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."
To a guy, a talk like this is silly (i know) but to a girl it works like magic. (Try it right now, go on Facebook and try it out under a girl's picture and watch her reaction).
More examples - You could call up a girl and instead of asking her "did you think of me?" (which is as boring as hell and makes her feel like you are begging to be thought of), the best way to start the conversation is to playfully say - "I know you've been thinking about me all day so i am here to free your mind" *smile* "how are you".
The reason why this works on girls is that it:
- Makes you different from other guys who are boring
- Makes you appear confident.
- Makes you more attractive because by making fun of her you give her the impression that you are not trying to impress her like other guys do (and nothing is as attractive to girls as a guy who doesn't try to impress them like a puppy)
Now note; it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it. Someone can say the above things and it will seem like he is arrogant while another person would say the exact same thing and it would work like a magnetic magic on a girl.
So the right way to tease a girl is to always to make fun of her with a smile. it doesn't mean saying nasty things to her; the right way to tease is to always make it seem like you are playing around with your little sister.

TIP #2 SACARSM
This is another powerful way to communicate with girls that will make her find you interesting. But before i go into this strategy proper, let me first tell you why it works.
Every single minute a girl gets attention from dozens upon dozens of guys struggling real hard just to impress her. During a girl's teenage years, she finds this interesting and she might even fall in love with you if you show her enough interest than other guys.
But as she grows older she gets used to it and it starts to bore her. A teenage girl might fall for sweet talk but a grown girl won't - as a matter of fact she has heard it all.
Two; girls are never attracted to guys who always try to impress them - they prefer free guys who they cannot control.

If you join dozens of other guys who are saying the same sweet things and acting in the same sweet way then how do you intend to stand out?

That is where "Sarcasm" comes in...it makes you stand out, It gives a girl the impression that you are not like the next guy who will only say what she wants to hear just to please her, it shows her that you are in control, it shows her that you are DIFFERENT - and girls find that attractive.
So how do you apply sarcasm in real life?
Again i will give you real life examples - let me use Facebook again; Take for instance a girl puts up a new profile picture you could inbox her and say - "Thank God for that profile picture, no guy will look at it two times and that means there is no way they will take you from me - keep uploading those kinda ugly picture"
If she gets angry don't apologizes (assuming she is the dull type that doesn't understand a joke - a smart girl will understand a joke when she hears it).
Also, for instance; if a girl says hi to you on social media you could reply with: 'You want to snatch me from my girlfriend abi, alright, if i must cheat on her for you then i need 2 sons from you"
You get the gist?; mixing a little sarcasm with a little humor is the key.
It makes you appear like you have options, but when you run around trying to impress a girl like your life depends on it it gives her this impression that you don't have much choices (that could turn a girl off big time). Girls love guys who have self worth and not ones who jump up whenever they (the girls) says jump.

TIP #3 BEDROOM TALK.
Alright, now we are here - the final strategy.
I will have to carefully go through this one so we all can get it.
First, let's look at why this strategy works.

The thing is this; if a girl sees you as just a friend then that is what you will remain - no matter what. Girls RARELY date guys they have friend zoned. This is exactly why after telling a girl who is a close friend of yours that you love her, she will either start avoiding you or she will start becoming uncomfortable around you - she would RARELY agree that she feels the same way (because she doesn't).

If you want a girl to see you as a boyfriend material then you have to start from the onset to give her boyfriend signals, not by telling her how you feel about her (This will only make her lose interest in you , the best way to make a girl see you as someone she might date in the future is to use BEDROOM TALK on her from the very beginning.
When you talk to her in this way she would
One; not categorize you as just a friend.
Two; she would begin to feel some level of s3xual attraction to you. when this happens then she would start seeing you as someone she can date, i will explain what i mean, Stay with me
Bedroom talk is the art of talking to a girl in ways that trigger her s*xual buttons or her s*xual imaginations. I don't mean s3x chatting (That would be gross).
Let me give you some real life example: For instance; assuming you are having some discussion with a girl and she says something you don't agree with, you could say something like: "see eh, if you say something like that again i will bite your lips for you" (In her head, this registers as a s3xual tease and it triggers her imagination a bit - if you say it with the right voice tone it would be electric)
Sure enough, if she doesn't already like you she might not imagine much of the s3xual meaning of what you've just said, but when you keep giving her loads and loads of bedroom talks in the right way, it will start to have effect on her.
More examples:
You could hug a girl and while she is still holding you, you could say something like: "help, she is molesting me. where is my mummy"
(I know, it sounds silly but it works - girls are tender creatures, tender things work on them)
Also you could be walking with a girl then you can turn and go like; "hey, stop checking out my hips joor, i'm not even up to 18 and you are looking at me that way" (Try this and watch her laugh her head off, hit you and then say: "go joor"winkwink
Or you could say something like this after calling her up at night; "sleep tight, don't dream of me - i get girls pregnant in dreams". (This one also works just fine)
You get the gist?; you mix a little teasing and then charge it up with s3xual fire. Girls are very imaginative creatures; they are more affected by what they hear than what they see.
BUT
Doing this the wrong way could backfire and make you look like a pervert!
I think i'm done for now...You can share with your comment another way you know.

pictures illustration: http://www.frabidel.com/2015/07/how-to-make-pretty-girls-crazily-fall.html

14 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by kayo80(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm! Interesting.
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Not sending a girl is d surest way for her to like u...

Op. Ur so wrong!

14 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by SUGARBEE(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm babe.. You no try o
Very interesting Op, I can relate to this

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2015
I disagree that someone asking how was your day etc is boring. The girl is the one that is actually boring for failing to navigate the conversation. IMO, every question someone asks, opens doors that leads to something else totally unrelated to what was initially asked- that's if the wheels in your head actually work grin The answer to how was your day doesn't necessarily have to be "good". Expatiate. Show him you weren't unconscious the whole day. Jesus! Something must have happened. I'm starting to believe most girls must be boring as hell to talk to. No wonder the guys are always complaining.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
I DOUBT THIS

#YOLO
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
following...
but OP this post is exactly the same as that of CharleNneji or so..
you can look him up here on nairaland.
I know i have read this exact article by CharlesNneji

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
dis atticle is so true de 1 abt bedroom talk dier was dis girl who was a very good friend 2 ma guy de always hang out and stuff i dnt tink she new dat de guy lyked her more dan jst dat so u knw boiz de statted calling de gal by de boys name and de gals attitude towards de guy changed as she was always trying to avoid him and telling her friend all sorts of things abt him i think dat happened cuz of de expresion de guy gave her while de started hanging out with her mind you this happenec back in secondary school
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by nikkiking(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Noted!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by dives(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I disagree that someone asking how was your day etc is boring. The girl is the one that is actually boring for failing to navigate the conversation. IMO, every question someone asks, opens doors that leads to something else totally unrelated to what was initially asked- that's if the wheels in your head actually work grin The answer to how was your day doesn't necessarily have to be "good". Expatiate. Show him you weren't unconscious the whole day. Jesus! Something must have happened. I'm starting to believe most girls must be boring as hell to talk to. No wonder the guys are always complaining.

Mehnnn Babe three bottles of origin and one plate of isi ewu for you for this comment.

Biko i wan toast you, What did you say your number was again?

You too much jare. Oya chop French kiss.

Sorry i meant knuckle.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by buzquet(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Some gals r naturally born bored

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by RussianRoulette: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Not sending a girl is d surest way for her to like u...

Op. Ur so wrong!
Adontbilivitshocked
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
RussianRoulette:

Adontbilivitshocked
wat do u believ?
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Double thumbs up for you...the op just makes it seem like conversation is a one way thing when in actual fact, both parties should be actively involved.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by MzzCutie(f): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
hmmmn if you guys say so.
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
MzzCutie:

Today, I’m going to expose some secrets to you. This article might appear long, but don’t worry…I have added headlines and pictures through-out it to make it easy for you to scan through (Though I will advise you go through every word here slowly).
Let me make you a promise before you start reading; if you are a guy and have always wondered why girls you really really like never seem to like you back then this would be the most important blog-post you will ever come across this whole year. If you want to completely eliminate the “hard to get” attitude you get from women then come with me…
Now, in this post, I will show you 3 psychological tricks that you can use to communicate with girls and get them to like you.
These 3 ways of talking to girls that i am about to pour on your laps always work like magic, every single time. With just these three ways of talking to girls you can get them to become addicted to you, always come around you and basically love to be around you like crazy. Turn it up just a bit, use it on your dream girl and you will have her sending you love texts like her life depends on it
Go through these strategies then ask any girl around you weather they work and my guess is that they would give you a resounding yes.
Before i go into the strategies let me quickly tell you why these strategies work.

Now come with me.
WHY DOES THIS SECRET I WILL REVEAL TO YOU WORK SO WELL?

Here is the thing;
- One; girls always get guys coming around them - every single time. Walk through a girl's Facebook inbox and you will be marveled at the tons of unread messages in it. In real life, same thing happens - they get approached by guys all the time. An average girl gets approached by at least two guys every week or two guys everyday if she is pretty (And that is 4 guys every week)
This attention gets to a girl's head, she starts feeling like a prize and when that happens – “shakara” steps in.
- Two; Girls are bombarded by loads and loads of boring guys every day. it can be tiring, trust me - what they do is to filter away the boring guys and focus on the more interesting ones.
If girls don't like talking to you long in real life and on social media then it means you are not communicating with them in these three ways I’m about to reveal.
If girls always give you "k" and "lol" on social media, it is not because they are rude - it is because you are plain boring (that is the painful truth). But here is the good news, you can change how you communicate with girls and become a more attractive guy by using this 3 strategies
Here they are –
THE 3 WAYS TO TALK TO GIRLS THAT WILL MAKE THEM ATTRACTED TO YOU

Let’s take them one by one…

#1. Teasing:
Some guys can be a big nightmare to girls. What girls hate like crazy is a guy who keeps asking tons and tons of questions when they discuss with them. Questions like: "how was your day", "have you eaten", "hope your day was good", "hope you are fine"
All in one chat/conversation.
This is boring, it bores the hell out of girls.
You have to be more interesting than that if you want that girl to find you interesting. You have to flirt with her using the teasing strategy.
How does this work?

Simple - teasing basically means to make fun of a girl in a playful way.
Let me give you practical examples - Instead of coming to a girls Facebook Picture and commenting with "Beautiful Picture" (which is boring - every guy does it), You could flip this around and comment instead with - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."
To a guy, a talk like this is silly (i know) but to a girl it works like magic. (Try it right now, go on Facebook and try it out under a girl's picture and watch her reaction).
More examples - You could call up a girl and instead of asking her "did you think of me?" (which is as boring as hell and makes her feel like you are begging to be thought of), the best way to start the conversation is to playfully say - "I know you've been thinking about me all day so i am here to free your mind" *smile* "how are you".
The reason why this works on girls is that it:
- Makes you different from other guys who are boring
- Makes you appear confident.
- Makes you more attractive because by making fun of her you give her the impression that you are not trying to impress her like other guys do (and nothing is as attractive to girls as a guy who doesn't try to impress them like a puppy)
Now note; it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it. Someone can say the above things and it will seem like he is arrogant while another person would say the exact same thing and it would work like a magnetic magic on a girl.
So the right way to tease a girl is to always to make fun of her with a smile. it doesn't mean saying nasty things to her; the right way to tease is to always make it seem like you are playing around with your little sister.

TIP #2 SACARSM
This is another powerful way to communicate with girls that will make her find you interesting. But before i go into this strategy proper, let me first tell you why it works.
Every single minute a girl gets attention from dozens upon dozens of guys struggling real hard just to impress her. During a girl's teenage years, she finds this interesting and she might even fall in love with you if you show her enough interest than other guys.
But as she grows older she gets used to it and it starts to bore her. A teenage girl might fall for sweet talk but a grown girl won't - as a matter of fact she has heard it all.
Two; girls are never attracted to guys who always try to impress them - they prefer free guys who they cannot control.

If you join dozens of other guys who are saying the same sweet things and acting in the same sweet way then how do you intend to stand out?

That is where "Sarcasm" comes in...it makes you stand out, It gives a girl the impression that you are not like the next guy who will only say what she wants to hear just to please her, it shows her that you are in control, it shows her that you are DIFFERENT - and girls find that attractive.
So how do you apply sarcasm in real life?
Again i will give you real life examples - let me use Facebook again; Take for instance a girl puts up a new profile picture you could inbox her and say - "Thank God for that profile picture, no guy will look at it two times and that means there is no way they will take you from me - keep uploading those kinda ugly picture"
If she gets angry don't apologizes (assuming she is the dull type that doesn't understand a joke - a smart girl will understand a joke when she hears it).
Also, for instance; if a girl says hi to you on social media you could reply with: 'You want to snatch me from my girlfriend abi, alright, if i must cheat on her for you then i need 2 sons from you"
You get the gist?; mixing a little sarcasm with a little humor is the key.
It makes you appear like you have options, but when you run around trying to impress a girl like your life depends on it it gives her this impression that you don't have much choices (that could turn a girl off big time). Girls love guys who have self worth and not ones who jump up whenever they (the girls) says jump.

TIP #3 BEDROOM TALK.
Alright, now we are here - the final strategy.
I will have to carefully go through this one so we all can get it.
First, let's look at why this strategy works.

The thing is this; if a girl sees you as just a friend then that is what you will remain - no matter what. Girls RARELY date guys they have friend zoned. This is exactly why after telling a girl who is a close friend of yours that you love her, she will either start avoiding you or she will start becoming uncomfortable around you - she would RARELY agree that she feels the same way (because she doesn't).

If you want a girl to see you as a boyfriend material then you have to start from the onset to give her boyfriend signals, not by telling her how you feel about her (This will only make her lose interest in you , the best way to make a girl see you as someone she might date in the future is to use BEDROOM TALK on her from the very beginning.
When you talk to her in this way she would
One; not categorize you as just a friend.
Two; she would begin to feel some level of s3xual attraction to you. when this happens then she would start seeing you as someone she can date, i will explain what i mean, Stay with me
Bedroom talk is the art of talking to a girl in ways that trigger her s*xual buttons or her s*xual imaginations. I don't mean s3x chatting (That would be gross).
Let me give you some real life example: For instance; assuming you are having some discussion with a girl and she says something you don't agree with, you could say something like: "see eh, if you say something like that again i will bite your lips for you" (In her head, this registers as a s3xual tease and it triggers her imagination a bit - if you say it with the right voice tone it would be electric)
Sure enough, if she doesn't already like you she might not imagine much of the s3xual meaning of what you've just said, but when you keep giving her loads and loads of bedroom talks in the right way, it will start to have effect on her.
More examples:
You could hug a girl and while she is still holding you, you could say something like: "help, she is molesting me. where is my mummy"
(I know, it sounds silly but it works - girls are tender creatures, tender things work on them)
Also you could be walking with a girl then you can turn and go like; "hey, stop checking out my hips joor, i'm not even up to 18 and you are looking at me that way" (Try this and watch her laugh her head off, hit you and then say: "go joor"winkwink
Or you could say something like this after calling her up at night; "sleep tight, don't dream of me - i get girls pregnant in dreams". (This one also works just fine)
You get the gist?; you mix a little teasing and then charge it up with s3xual fire. Girls are very imaginative creatures; they are more affected by what they hear than what they see.
BUT
Doing this the wrong way could backfire and make you look like a pervert!
I think i'm done for now...You can share with your comment another way you know.

pictures illustration: http://www.frabidel.com/2015/07/how-to-make-pretty-girls-crazily-fall.html

Fùck dat shìt I ha e a better idea. Make money

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
D's NA epistle ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
I find this article very interesting and educative...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by cornoil(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
I wanna make you fall in love with me
MzzCutie:

Today, I’m going to expose some secrets to you. This article might appear long, but don’t worry…
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by sexylogan(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mzzcutie, you're right on most things but truth be told, these will only work on an intelligent girl.
An average girl will assume that you're just an arrogant or rude nigga.
The typical naija babe wants a guy with a fat bank account that she can turn into an atm machine.

It takes a special girl that understands and appreciates both humor and sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
offspec:
following...
but OP this post is exactly the same as that of CharleNneji or so..
you can look him up here on nairaland.
I know i have read this exact article by CharlesNneji
you are right, this is copyright infringement. OP you are a their, else you prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by nochildsplay(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is "No girls play" at all at all
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by juizzyemmanuel(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
wow! this is vry vry interesting.......well i jst wish am a guy tho....bt anyways we ar all waiting for ur teasin,sacarsms and bedroom chat...lolssssss
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by babyfaceafrica: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Most it be only guys that will chat ladies up..ladies don't have mouth abii?see boring ladies everywhere sad angry
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Unibentested(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice write up..

See more tips for the friendzoned guys...

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Spikkylee: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
F
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by passionate88: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Girls confuse die. And some guys mumu join them. Can't the girl make the conversation lively?, they tag guys as boring while they are the most useless at making and keeping a conversation lively.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
sylvalord:
you are right, this is copyright infringement. OP you are a their, else you prove otherwise.
yes the OP has to prove otherwise cos here is the link to CharlesNneji1 own version https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by fajani(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
And after saying all these, what else are you gonna discuss the following days. Teach me discussion that interest ladies

1 Like

Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by fajani(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
[b][/b]
offspec:
yes the OP has to prove otherwise cos here is the link to CharlesNneji1 own version https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways
and what is your gain in this,small pikin with small mentality,
Re: How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You. by Talented90(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
MzzCutie, you ended up not saying anything... Not what i was expecting. BTW, who is the girl beside you in that pic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy And Relationships / Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.