Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists (2325 Views)

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Stop replying the almajiri that went to university with neither WAEC nor JAMB grin grin grin grin grin

Am very surprise internet penetration have reached that cursed portion of Gambaristan

Gambaristan

This word truly fits them
Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by jordy101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lushore1:

I qouted you because you talked about election and please know that Igbos can only remove apc from power only if they are ready to form alliance with others major group.....and sadly i dont see this happening before 2019.
don't bother yourself for igbos. Yoruba and hausas can continue with the status quo. this zoo must surely break

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
htconeline:
Ibo online lamenting......ibo leaders wailer.......
Ohanaze begging
Ibo the confused being

LOL, thats how they plan to ignore Buhari - what clowns and very intelligent ppl cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Change2015(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is the rest of Nigeria free to ignore you too?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Lushore1: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
jordy101:
don't bother yourself for igbos. Yoruba and hausas can continue with the status quo. this zoo must surely break

I would not have bother if not that he was talking about igbo voting in 2019 election and for your information nigeria is not breaking any time soon, so buckle up and start working on how to form alliance for 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Change2015(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The same gworo (kolanut) that you worship in Iboland grin? You're just ignorant.

How many trucks do you want? cool

#dead
Mega lol

Somebody just got served good.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by AnambraDota: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ungrateful parasite, Emeka offor is fighting polio in your cursed Gambaristan your here insulting your gods.

sireofforfoundation.org/index.php/news-and-events/250-overcoming-obstacles-to-eradicate-polio-sir-emeka-offor-leads-way

fulanimafia:
I took a moment to imagine the state of mind of the OP while writing these lamentations and it occurred to me that the Igbos are really hurting.

What makes the situation worse is that chestbeating seems to be their only coping mechanism, which unfortunately worsens the situation because it erodes their relationship with others, one of the key causative elements of their present quagmire.

P.S. I will not even open my mentions so don't bother.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Ironically you are doing exactly what the poster said in his post: EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

For your enlightenment, Ibos in the North are mostly impoverished hawkers and spare parts traders. Obviously they remain here and even spawn generations because they prefer it to the criminal, ritualistic, and undeveloped iboland tongue.

Take a look at the statistics for rape among female ibo hawkers and you will understand why the migrants refuse to return to your red-earthed, eroded one piece of land and prefer to live like refugees in the North despite being attacked repeatedly. grin grin

Anyway I understand your desperate attempt to mask the pain of being made completely irrelevant and subjugated to the point where Ijaws are now your political masters, by the same person you so morbidly hate and failed to stop. It sucks to be Ibo. grin

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?rh08027

Quota system product, are you so angry and bitter that the once hawker has bought over all your father's lands and built flourishing business empire while you were wasting your life doing Almajari, and being a willing tool to your Boko-Haram militants. And now you and your lots have been eternally condemned to be vagabonds looking for where to hide yourselves in the South.

I don't blame you and your ilks, I blameĀ the 1914 amalgamation that produced thisĀ forced union, under which you had the guts to rant senselessly if not stupidly.

Uncircumcised son of perdition whose only contribution to this country is spreading hate, terrorism, poverty, diseases, untold deaths and retrogression while still latching on and leeching on the resources from another man's backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=37489948]

Ironically you are doing exactly what the poster said in his post: EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

For your enlightenment, Ibos in the North are mostly impoverished hawkers and spare parts traders. Obviously they remain here and even spawn generations because they prefer it to the criminal, ritualistic, and undeveloped iboland tongue.

Take a look at the statistics for rape among female ibo hawkers and you will understand why the migrants refuse to return to your red-earthed, eroded one piece of land and prefer to live like refugees in the North despite being attacked repeatedly. grin grin

Anyway I understand your desperate attempt to mask the pain of being made completely irrelevant and subjugated to the point where Ijaws are now your political masters, by the same person you so morbidly hate and failed to stop. It sucks to be Ibo. grin

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?rh08027 [/quote we need biafra not appointment. Biafra is our christmas gift mark my word
Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2015
2015 AUGUST 31ST

My dear people

Continue to spread this message

Ignore Buhari and his fellow Jihadists

Do not dignify the Arewanistan with an answer

We have survived without FG support and can do so now

Resurrect every self help and community help programs that can transform Igboland to a first world nation

Yes my dear people

The East can become a paradise in this mess called Nigeria.

PRAY & WORK TOWARDS THE TRANSFORMATION OF IGBOLAND

IN GOD WE TRUST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
2015 AUGUST 31ST Good Evening

My dear people

Continue to spread this message

Ignore Buhari and his fellow Jihadists

Do not dignify the Arewanistan with an answer

We have survived without FG support and can do so now

Resurrect every self help and community help programs that can transform Igboland to a first world nation

Yes my dear people

The East can become a paradise in this mess called Nigeria.

PRAY & WORK TOWARDS THE TRANSFORMATION OF IGBOLAND

Christ Our Redeemer
Re: Igbos: Ignore Buhari And His Fellow Jihadists by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2015
2015 September 1st

Good Morning my dear people

Please continue to counsel all our people to ignore Buhari

Pray more and watch God put to shame those who think they have it all. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures.... Could This Be Part Of The Captured 105 Soldiers / A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa / Evidence Of President Buhari's Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.