Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December (42434 Views)

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by marked10(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
A selfie of a co-pilot who tragically died on Saturday, August 29, as a result of the Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash in Kaduna has been circulating in the Internet.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/so-sad-see-late-co-pilot-of-kaduna.html#sthash.NWJMjsIy.dpuf

1 Share

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by ladyF(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
cry

cry

cry

1 Like

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by seankay(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
What a tragedy. I pray God grants the family and d fiancee the fortitude to bear d loss

Sup with Helicopter crash dese days? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
premature death won't be the fate of any NL'er in Jesus name...

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Beremx(f): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2015
So sad! What a good looking chap.
RIP

3 Likes

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by LMAyedun(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Eeyaa!!
R I P to him.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by raziboi(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
R. I. P bro

its Razi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Medunah: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
I wonder Wat position his fiancee nd family members will be in now.

May his soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by kulobyno: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Rip
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by nonesense: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Rip
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by ilyas26(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Lyf is so temporary

4 Likes

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by GoldStandard: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
RIP soldier
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by odinese(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Rip bro.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by victor2fresh(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by austinbrown: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Take heart fiancé
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by horexy(f): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
cryMay God give the family of d deceased esp his fiance d fortitude to bear ds harsh unbearable loss..
May God guide us all and never allow any of us suffer ds kinda fate cry

Live well to die well...cos no one knws the hour

1 Like

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by muhammed10: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Rip
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by anorld(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
R.I.P
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by notoriousbabe: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
premature death won't be the fate of any NL'er in Jesus name...
ameeeeeeeen o

1 Like

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Bsideboi(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Too bad ..... Such a young lad. Now he's dreams and aspirations all belong to the grave... Little wonder they say "The richest place on earth is the grave yard"

2 Likes

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by umarc19: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Eyyah...may his soul rest in peace.

I pity the poor lady he is about to marry.

Shedding tears.
embarassed
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by kennyman2000(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
God!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Chai...where would the poor fiancee start from again God!!! What an inevitable end.

May his gentle Soul RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by amnesty7: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
premature death won't be the fate of any NL'e..
Is there anything like premature death?
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Dollyak(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Another life lost. I don't want to speculate but I wouldn't be surprised if the chopper they were flying was an old one with poor maintenance.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by jay2pee(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
RIP too him
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by olumyde5(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by rozayx5(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
cry

and to think that my best friend was listed to travel with them. only to be re assigned yesterday

life is short. wish our politicians knew this
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by engrjosefz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided undecided cry cry cry RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by youngwarlocks: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
very young and energetic, but death care less......I cover me and my family with the Blood of Jesus Christ....Amen.....
RIP young man....may God have a place for u in his abode...Amen
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by godson99(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
let us all appreciate the gift of life.... only the living can make both positive and negative impacts not the dead.. more so, everything in dis life are transients so therefore we should all learn to forgive, learn to give, learn to love ,learn to b happy, learn gratitude and learn to be empathetic..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.