Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries (52082 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Theflint1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
alexlee50:
She should explain everything to her husband, then they should get a lawyer and file a claim that she is the biological mother of the child.The court would of course order a dna test, before the paternity case is concluded the sister would dangle 20m for settlement outside court.For legal fees, they should negotiate to pay the lawyer a percentage of the settlement sum
Like seriously? The husband seems like the church-going type that wouldn't wanna be involved in a blackmailing mess. This woman has everything to lose.

The case could drag on forever and there seems to be no documented proof so its 'word vs word,' the case would eventually be killed for lack of proof
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Came: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
I will do this for my sister without minding. Since you needed help, you would have collected whatever you needed before the procedure.In marriage husband, and wife are one, but you decided to hide things from your husband , pls keep hiding this by keeping it to yourself pls.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
First time for nollywood to write a horror movie story.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by gabi98(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
go find babalawo,then collect juju to kill the child.simple wink
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by janefrancisca(f): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
law of karma is not all about nigeria or country, its about nature paying u back in your own coin undecided..so bro it does exist
bettercreature:
You really believe law of Karma is real? i pity you my sister,There is no such in NIGERIA its a lies

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by musicwriter(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
It's bad you accepted without your husband's consent. Have any evidence your step sis took ur eggs? If no,leave the case in God's hands. He will surely intervene for you IF ONLY YOUR STORY IS TRUE.

Na waah for you o!.

Ever heard of genetics, genealogy, DNA?.

Just a single test will prove her relationship to the boy.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
So what does she want now?
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by great2015(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
She is not wise, how could she agree to such thing, without d consent of her husband, a man who stood by her, when all hopes were gone. Pls ladies lets be wise. I will advice her to tell her husband the truth. Because the stepsister may be planning another evil for her.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by absoluteSuccess: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
Eleyi gidi gan o.. I never read the story sha
Soro niyen? O gidi gan kor, oleku ni.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by handebayor: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

When you give people your eggs/sperm... you move on, don't go 'bout seeing yourself in the child. The sister is obviously not going to pay, no matter what I type_ so I am focusing on the plaintiff.

The stepsis made a promise: she didn't fulfil it. Life goes on.
If you have an effective debt recovery method, please advise her and lemme be.

Coming from you, this is a let down. So you think focusing on the plaintiff helps?? Common, its obvious she isn't "enlightened" not everyone is privileged to be.

Well its best to inform the husband and/or threaten to go public(as a last resort though)

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Mznaett: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by janefrancisca(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
i think its easier to move on if the parties in the deal don't have a relationship or bond, d woman is her step sister. the lady should just let sleeping dogs lie and look for ways to sustain the family she already have...that is all.
Kachisbarbie:

When you give people your eggs/sperm... you move on, don't go 'bout seeing yourself in the child. The sister is obviously not going to pay, no matter what I type_ so I am focusing on the plaintiff.

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by absoluteSuccess: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
gabi98:
go find babalawo,then collect juju to kill the child.simple wink
Perfecta, that is the ultimate nollywood solution to a 'nollywood' problem.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by emzila(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Because u have involved a fourth party who had made d story public, i want you to immediately tell ur husband and within one week, get a strong human right group to take up the case and one of the first things u must sort for is for your step sister and her husband to sign undertaking that nothing will happen to you because you are already at d risk of losing ur life if peradventure your step sister or her husband is a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Mznaett: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodblessNig247:
Arrant nonsense! wasted my precious time reading nonsense! sad

tongue
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by GodblessNig247(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mznaett:

tongue
Whats up? Sent u an email
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Pangea: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Now I know why the useless stepsister never had a child of her own!
That woman is too wicked!
I don't know why some woman are heartless!

Let the woman confess to her husband and get a good lawyer and Sue their ass off!

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by alexlee50: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Theflint1:
Like seriously? The husband seems like the church-going type that wouldn't wanna be involved in a blackmailing mess. This woman has everything to lose.

The case could drag on forever and there seems to be no documented proof so its 'word vs word,' the case would eventually be killed for lack of proof
this is a paternity case, the document which would determine proof of paternity of paternity is the dna test.on the issue of signed agreement, there is reasonable cause to establish betrayal of trust.don't forget this is not a criminal case, it would be determined in a family court. On the issue of the husband, what did the wife really do? She did a noble and beautiful thing to help her sister.it is not something to be ashamed of .The issue of blackmail does not arise at all, her legal claim is not the agreed 3m but the child.dont forget she doesn't have the means to look after the child if the court gives her custody. Before the trial ends both parties would naturally reach a settlement
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by baloney: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
are U even sure your husband don't already know about your so...so..so secret.
It better u tell him or just keep quite.
God be with u.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Madam what's with the attitude? Please take a chill pill, it's only a civil discourse, you should know this is a topic open for debate, you can certainly choose not to be a part of it by not commenting, ignoring me or politely saying you don't want to be engaged, not talking like I've been bugging you, don't get all sentimental on me, please, have a goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by nwakaibeya1: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Humanbeigns we ask you again where have you ever seen the devil?evil people will always use treasures to decieve the ignorant people who thinks that every good or help they recieve is from good people and or from God >now how do you reconcile this good of deciet and chameleonic help and pretences by this so called sister and the likes all over the place who has not been exposed like this one and are somewhere claiming to be bornagain too?why dont humanbeigns accept truth and revelation as we continue to reveal?Family wickedness,unfriendly friends wickedness,evil marine occult wickedness has been and will always be the problem of humanbeings ever since creation of humans especially in families and it is only with the light the kind JESUSCHRIST said i am the light of the world and mantle power that you will use to destroy them permanently hence those wickedness will sight and know that you carry the light and unbeleivable power and be afraid of you,because they have eyes and they can see just like curses have eyes and could see also and with light you discover them and destroy them with that power and you will cross every evil checking points&evil road blocks and so therefore With that unbelievable power we authorize your freedom on the earth if you would agree to the light:You Humans do you know that and even it was after God created human beigns that he had problems with lucifer and that's why he said i regret creating humanbeigns in Genesis 6,5-6 which no so called man of God ,so called pastors and prophets those we call CHAMELEONS AND NIGHT PEOPLE ever reads to their spiritually blind followers because they can't explain it very well to the blind followers? the truth remains that every one may follow Jesuschrist and claims to love Jesuschrist but not everyone will know times and season of Jesuschrist nor even possess the CHRISTLIKE unbeleivable power and light and behold he will always use one peter at a time and only time will tell but dont forget all these are best in the spiritual :be wise and do not say you where not told:humanbeigns remains the devil they also talk about themselves and pretend to be good in the day and at night they turn into their devilish entity?be wise humanbeigns and learn the hidden secrets of this world especially when you read what you have never read before
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Mznaett: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodblessNig247:
Whats up? Sent u an email
Nothing much friend..
Having prob accessing my mailsad
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by WailingWailer00(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
She is not your sister, sue her to court
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by GodblessNig247(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Nothing much friend..

Having prob accessing my mailsad
ok. sorry abt that ma. hope u had a stupendous day
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by onizsure: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jayboi:
To be honest I dont see where the problem is. ordinary eggs to assist ur sister? now she has to fulfill her promise. she could av made the promise out of desperation. shey na she say make u born children u can't cater for. u are just a gold digger seeking to reap from where u didn't sow.

Seriously! U call an egg from a woman's ovary as ordinary? If it is ordinary, why couldn't her sister get pregnant on her own. Without those eggs you call ordinary no one would be born.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Mznaett: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
GodblessNig247:
ok. sorry abt that ma. hope u had a stupendous day
I wish...sad
But it didn't work out that way
Just tryna keep thingz in order sha
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ehis05(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
People sabi talk story sha...c as e b like I dey watch film....I think she shud tell her husband...n take no unnecessary action...u cnt sue her 2 court na...no b official business...move on n leave evrytin 2 GOD...mark my words..da ha step sister wud need sumtin 4rm her 1day..dis world 2 small
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ojac1: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jenny1010:
The story below is not my story, it's a story of a married woman living with her husband and 4 children (4 girls ) in a store room attach to my premises, where she also sales foodstuffs. Her husband works for a private security company and is attached in one the bank outside the state, he often comes around on weekends to spent time with his family. I don't know this woman well, all I know about her is that her children often comes to greet me whenever I come home and I often give them money and sometimes foodstuffs.

Yesterday, I was at home when the woman knocked on my door, when I opened the door and saw her , I was surprised what could have brought her to my house. She told me that she is sorry for bothering me but there is a problem eating her up that she wants to share with me of which maybe I could be of help. I thought it was the usual financial problem not until she started telling her story.

Below is her story:

"my father is not a poor man, my father is a rich man, he is a landlord. I have an elder stepbrother who is living big in Abuja and an elder stepsister who is married to a banker living comfortably in another state. My father married my mother (an orphan) at an old age after his first wife (who gave birth to my stepbrother and sister) died. My mother passed away while given birth to me; 9years after my birth, my father died. I was left solely under the care of my step brother . When I was in senior secondary school 2 , then I was 17years old, my stepbrother brought an old hausa man and demanded I should marry him; he said the man is very rich , and that if I marry him that the man will help him grow his business and that I will never regret it. I rejected his offer, i told him that I want to finish my education first. After numerous pressures from my brother to marry the man had fail, he angrily withdrew his financial aid on me, and warned me ever to call him on phone again. I want to stepsister to complain to her, but she told me the worst thing, she told me that am not her sister, that the only connection between us is our father, and that since our father is dead, their was nothing else connecting us. She advised me to marry who ever my brother wants me to marry."

"After so many trial to survive, I had to drop out from school. I had a boyfriend then(whom later became my husband) , he was young and still managing his life, he was doing business then, but the business wasn't flourishing as expected. Rather than die alone of starvation, he demanded I come live with him, which I accepted. This was how we started living together, and started bearing children."

"After many years of no communication with my step brother and sister, one afternoon , my step sister surprised me with a visit, she said she was able to trace me through some friends. She apologies to me for everything and promised to help sponsor my kids in school up to university level, and to help my husband financially with a sum of 3million. Although, I was glad to see her again after so many years, but her new attitude was strange. I asked her what is behind her sudden generosity to me. She want down on her knees in tear and starting begging me to help her bear children. She said all that was needed is few eggs from my ovary. I told her that even if I accept her offer, that my husband wouldn't allow that. She told me that the process will be a secret only between me, herself and her husband, and nobody else ought to know about it. After considering the tremendous offer she made to me, I accepted to help her without my husband knowledge. Later, during the weekend when my husband was home, she visited us again, brought a lot of foodstuffs and gave my husband the sum of 20,000naira, after which he demanded that my first daughter follow her to live with them, she even promised to do more. My husband unknowing the deal behind the generosity was astonished and wholeheartedly welcomed her. He sees everything as a miracle from God."

"After my husband had gone back to his work place, my stepsister and her husband came that morning to took me to a hospital , were an injection was given to me which made me lose consciousness, before I could regain myself, eggs had been collected from my ovaries and placed in a tube. The eggs were later on fertilized with the sperm of my stepsister's husband. After which the developing egg was implant into my stepsister's uterus. Everything was successful. My stepsister's husband gave me 30,000naira that day before I left the hospital. The baby started growing in my stepsister's womb, everyone was thanking God for finally given her a baby after 11years of marriage. She went for thanks given in the church. Nobody knew what happened, I kept my mouth shout as I had promised."

"Few months after the implant, I called her on phone to remind her of her own part of the deal, she told me she hasn't forgotten . That I should hold on until after she had delivered. I accepted.
It's three and half years now after her successful delivery of a bouncing baby boy, yet nothing had been done for me. She had brought back my first daughter staying with her , claiming she is possessed by an evil spirit and making her son fall sick all the time. I have gone to her house several times demanding she fulfills her promise to me, but she kept telling me that she and her husband had no money, that they will help me whenever they got the money. The last time I called her on phone i pleaded on her to forget about the 3million she promised to give my husband, she should just sponsor my girls to university level as she promised, she threaten to arrest me and lock me up in prison if I continue to pester her life.."

"Right now , am scared, I don't know what to do. I can't go public because I don't want my husband to know, he will be devastated if he finds out I did such thing. My stepsister's son is growing up, he is fair like me (whereas my stepsister and her husband are dark in complexion). Anytime I see the boy, my heart jumps, I feel like am seeing my own son which I never had. I feel like I have been used and dump."

"Should I tell my husband what happened without minding how devastated he will be? Should I tell the whole world the truth of how my stepsister got pregnant without minding how it will affect the son? How can I make her pay for her wickedness toward me ? "

What do you think this woman should do?
wow, in my opinion , forget abt it, and move on.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hope the husband forgives her sha undecided
She made him collect part-payment on her mortgaged ovary, unkwowingly lipsrsealed Now, that's serious grin
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Longman313(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
She should tell her husband everything, I believe he will understand. A call from her husband to her stepsister will get her shivering. This will make her do all she could financially to calm their nerves. she can't do much alone without her husband
nice one bros
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ccaramel(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Big lie. Na like that dem dey collect egg from woman?? I laugh.
For them to retrieve your eggs, it's a tedious process.
First you will have to be on fertility drugs/ injection at the beginning of the period to produce multiple follicles, then you will be given a trigger injection to ovulate the eggs then the eggs retrieved. Lots of monitoring and clinic visits involved. Lol. So the eggs were just hanging out in the woman's ovary, how was ovulation tracked? 95% of woman release only one egg a month and no doctor is going to retrieve eggs without fertily drugs and prior monitoring.
This is fiction......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.