Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries (52059 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Bwhite1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
this story isn't exactly d way it is

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ccaramel:
Big lie. Na like that dem dey collect egg from woman?? I laugh.
For them to retrieve your eggs, it's a tedious process.
First you will have to be on fertility drugs/ injection at the beginning of the period to produce multiple follicles, then you will be given a trigger injection to ovulate the eggs then the eggs retrieved. Lots of monitoring and clinic visits involved. Lol. So the eggs were just hanging out in the woman's ovary, how was ovulation tracked? 95% of woman release only one egg a month and no doctor is going to retrieve eggs without fertily drugs and prior monitoring.
This is fiction......
Lol, makes for a good debate topic, that's why people aren't really questioning it.grin

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
musicwriter:

Na waah for you o!.

Ever heard of genetics, genealogy, DNA?.

Just a single test will prove her relationship to the boy.

Not what you think though........ I av known about the egg transplant and the sorrugate mother more over two decades. What I meant was that if the story is not fabricated type because it looks more like a Nollywood script to me than reality. The woman may be looking for an avenue to extort her sister. Surely DNA will do the justice to d woman's claim.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by elmajor(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
shocked demand for a DNA test maybe...its gonna be hard for people to believe. This is like a surrogacy case, you two should have signed an agreement.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
She had fulfilled her part but her stepsister has not fulfill hers.
I think the woman should talk to her husband in such a way that she will not lose her husband's trust. Then, she should get a lawyer. Many out there will be interested in the case.
That is my suggestion.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Taiden: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
This whole story is a crap. All this woman wants is MONEY not dat she loves d boy. I dare u to go to d police.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by flokii: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Odikwa... very serious grin
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just move on with your life,remember u said they are rich,fighting rich people can be cumbersome sometimes.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by stellytwinkle(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
ednut1:
am i d only one dat smell lies
in this wicked world of ours, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ccaramel(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, makes for a good debate topic, that's why people aren't really questioning it.grin
Lol...there's no way the step sis just picked her up one morning to retrieve "eggs" without prior fertility drugs and ovulation monitoring.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by mightyokwy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jayboi:
To be honest I dont see where the problem is. ordinary eggs to assist ur sister? now she has to fulfill her promise. she could av made the promise out of desperation. shey na she say make u born children u can't cater for. u are just a gold digger seeking to reap from where u didn't sow.
Some people ar simply stewpid. I no if u hv chance u will treat someone the same way. That is if u ar not the stepsister we ar talking abt

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by wemite: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sincerely you have sinned to God and your husband?. how on earth you can be this foolish? ask for forgiveness woman
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
ccaramel:

Lol...there's no way the step sis just picked her up one morning to retrieve "eggs" without prior fertility drugs and ovulation monitoring.
True, but let's pretend she left all the parts of the process out, to shorten the story and went straight to the point.grin

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Kingbilo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bullshit of life. Eggs are available anywhere and for much less than 3 million you can get healthy genes.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Rooy57(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
shocked demand for a DNA test maybe...its gonna be hard for people to believe. This is like a surrogacy case, you two should have signed an agreement.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

it kind of surrogacy but not exactly. moreso, if she request for DNA, her husband might actually think she cheated on him. and lastly, I don't think there is law backing such procedure up in Nigeria. so even if the DNA result comes out to be 100% matching that of the donor, she still might not be granted the custody of the child.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Xtfield(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
If i were the lady, I will let sleeping dogs lie. If she is not careful she and her husband may become victims of hired assassins.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by fortunechy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
the did hz been done.dia's nfin u can do abt it......is too late nw.just leave it to God
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Jayboi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
mightyokwy:

Some people ar simply stewpid. I no if u hv chance u will treat someone the same way. That is if u ar not the stepsister we ar talking abt
u are funny. She's her blood sister. out of desperation for not having kids could have prompted the sis to make undue promise. I believe if this woman has the wherewhithal to help out she would. This woman in question has all her kids before the sister came for help. infact, she should do it for free. and look elsewhere.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
handebayor:

Coming from you, this is a let down. So you think focusing on the plaintiff helps?? Common, its obvious she isn't "enlightened" not everyone is privileged to be.

Well its best to inform the husband and/or threaten to go public(as a last resort though)

let down? Hehehe. This is the point I am supposed to fast for a month because you are let down? embarassed cry
'cos I reason differently from you? Why do we have prosecuting and defence counsels. People for and against a motion?
So that people like you can be let down due to diverse opinion okwaya?

freecocoa:
Madam what's with the attitude? Please take a chill pill, it's only a civil discourse, you should know this is a topic open for debate, you can certainly choose not to be a part of it by not commenting, ignoring me or politely saying you don't want to be engaged, not talking like I've been bugging you, don't get all sentimental on me, please, have a goodnight.
I read my comment, I didn't see any expletive or lewd comment_ but as usual, you think you can give one the implicit meaning of his/her comment. Then reply with that in mind...you are psychic that much hah? grin

I replied you accordingly dear. Sorry if you read otherwise...

janefrancisca:
i think its easier to move on if the parties in the deal don't have a relationship or bond, d woman is her step sister. the lady should just let sleeping dogs lie and look for ways to sustain the family she already have...that is all.
Nah. I actually think it's easier to give family without requesting for any cash. Her story doesn't even add up. It takes time, your body is prepared for it... you don't just wake one day and take eggs from the ovary. Does she ovulate round the clock? Lemme imagine she left those lil details out...

She must have signed an agreement form giving her go ahead. As much as her sis is a reneger, shit happens. She should take it as a humanitarian service.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
ccaramel:
Big lie. Na like that dem dey collect egg from woman?? I laugh.
For them to retrieve your eggs, it's a tedious process.
First you will have to be on fertility drugs/ injection at the beginning of the period to produce multiple follicles, then you will be given a trigger injection to ovulate the eggs then the eggs retrieved. Lots of monitoring and clinic visits involved. Lol. So the eggs were just hanging out in the woman's ovary, how was ovulation tracked? 95% of woman release only one egg a month and no doctor is going to retrieve eggs without fertily drugs and prior monitoring.
This is fiction......

You might be right though, but have you heard of the word "Summary"? If yes, then you shouldn't expect all (irrelevant) step by step details of the event to be given to you. For all I see, the OP is not trying to deceive pple to believe a lie, she is only asking for opinion. Opinion is something you freely give whether you believe the story or not.

2 Likes

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by coinx: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please save a soul today if you know any one suffering diabetes and various kinds of diseases, there a better solution than
Operation which will cost more than medication. Please call this number 08038115542 for a quick solution. May God bless you as you do so.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by willian10: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
This sentence tho "After numerous pressures from my brother to marry the man had fail, he angrily withdrew his financial aid on me, and warned me ever to call him on phone again" when phone arrive for naija grin n u don born pikin wey dey university level, nollywood script
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Luckygurl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jayboi:
To be honest I dont see where the problem is. ordinary eggs to assist ur sister? now she has to fulfill her promise. she could av made the promise out of desperation. shey na she say make u born children u can't cater for. u are just a gold digger seeking to reap from where u didn't sow.
You call it ordinary eggs and the step sister had to make those mouth watering offers.
If there's anybody to blame here, it's the step sister who never fulfilled her own side of the bargain. Think of the stress and emotional trauma she's been through before calling her a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Eve62(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jayboi:

U er just a daft. Y didn't she go and adopt a child? Its because it won't be biological. And u er here saying trash

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by handebayor: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

let down? Hehehe. This is the point I am supposed to fast for a month because you are let down? embarassed cry
'cos I reason differently from you? Why do we have prosecuting and defence counsels. People for and against a motion?
So that people like you can be let down due to diverse opinion okwaya?

Babe chill, no one is fighting anybody and yeah ofcourse we all don't reason the same way. Enjoy the rest of your day. Kapish!
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by unmask: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
What is the woman's problem? Eggs that would have been wasted during that time of the month is what she is crying over?
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

So that people like you can be let down due to diverse opinion okway

[i]I read my comment, I didn't see any expletive or lewd comment_ but as usual, you think you can give one the implicit meaning of his/her comment. Then reply with that in mind...you are psychic that much hah? grin

I replied you accordingly dear. Sorry if you read otherwise...

You aren't being sentimental, yet you say "as usual" about me, so you already formed an opinion about me, great!

You know that there are sides for and against a motion, yet you asked me to advise the OP and let you be, I wonder if that's how it's done in an argument within reason, I must be psychic if you think your comment was reasonable in that instance.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
assassinate the boy trust me she will come back for more eggs. when she comes u remind her of her sordid past
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
freecocoa:
You aren't being sentimental, yet you say "as usual" about me, so you already formed an opinion about me, great!

You know that there are sides for and against a motion, yet you asked me to advise the OP and let you be, I wonder if that's how it's done in an argument, I must be psychic if you think your comment was reasonable in that instance.

I have seen you tell mut.ter that coming from her, you aren't surprised. Was that you being sentimental?
In my argument, one argues based on the explicit meaning of the co-debaters opinion, you don't go 'bout telling me what I have in mind. I can aswell keep shut and let you do all the talking...

Trust me, I am far from being sentimental.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by timtimbobo(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jayboi:
seriously speaking, you don't know what it means to donate eggs that why you said 'ordinary egg' Let the one that promised fulfil her part, have you forgotten the so call step sister abandoned her and came to give fake promises when she needed help. I don't blame her I blamed this woman that donated her egg. Let the step sister remember that 'there is God'

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I have seen you tell mut.ter that coming from her, you aren't surprised. Was that you being sentimental?
In my argument, one argues based on the explicit meaning of the co-debaters opinion, you don't go 'bout telling me what I have in mind. I can aswell keep shut and let you do all the talking...

Trust me, I am far from being sentimental.
And ofcourse I am not denying that,it is common knowledge that mutter doesn't see a man ever being wrong and this is my reason for that statement as was very obviously implied.

Now what is your reason for saying"as usual" and asking me to leave you alone, telling me to advice the op if I have the best method?

I quoted you, asking questions based on what your post said, please pray tell how I skewed from the explicit meanings of your comment?
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Seventeen(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ekiloui:
I don't Know what the Nigerian legal system is like, but the truth is she doesn't have legal rights over the baby since there's already a legal mother.
But then, surrogacy is like using someone as a container, her sister and the baby do not share the same DNA, and if her eggs were used science will recognize that she's the real mother through a DNA test. Depending on what the Nigerian law says about surrogacy she may be able to take her kid back, but as for the money she won't get a penny cos there was no signed agreement. The most that can happen is that she should threaten to go public with the issue and her sis might be forced to do her part of the deal. The main thing is she can easily prove her maternity to the kid with a simple DNA test, whereas the stepsister doesn't have any blood link with the kid
u forgot dat d egg was fertilised with the sisters husbands sperm, so even if DNA tests proves shes d mother, it will also prove d sisters husband is d father. So gettin d kid back isnt goin to be a walk in d park. So long as d sisters husband is found to b d father of d kid, then she must be ready with a very convincing story which will be her grounds for asking the court to grant her custody of d kid. I really wonder what she will be able to cook up as her grouds for wanting custody. And lets not forget dat she collected 30k after d procedure which her sister and hubby can use against her to mean it was a mutual agreement and she was duly paid. Unless she lies dat she never received any money. Infact any story except d truth will only complicate d case. It will now become a case of their story against hers... In my opinion, she doesn't stand a chance, she might as well just let it be. Infact she stands to loose more considering she still has to open up to her hubby who she isnt sure will take her confession well.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Seventeen(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
alexlee50:
She should explain everything to her husband, then they should get a lawyer and file a claim that she is the biological mother of the child.The court would of course order a dna test, before the paternity case is concluded the sister would dangle 20m for settlement outside court.For legal fees, they should negotiate to pay the lawyer a percentage of the settlement sum
Its not dat simple, do u think dat just because dna test shows she is d mother, den d court will just hand d kid to her, u forgot dat d sperm is d sisters husband's sperm so dna will also show dat he is d father, so d case will be more complicated than u think. Meanwhile most often, in custody cases d childs best interests is mostly considered. Custody is likely granted to d parent who can offer a better life for d kid. Remember dat ds lady is not well to do, (she is even looking for money to train her kids) and she still has to get her husband on board cos if he is not willing to take care of anoda mans child, den d custody case will even be in favour of the real father. So its really not as simple as u think. Infact for ds lady court is not d way to go. And i dont think she wants d boy, she just wants d sisters financial help so she should try anoda means or just let it be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.