Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries (52083 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by izzieman: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Take the matter up with Brekete!
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ekaromail: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
There is nothing she can do. She has been usd and dump. The only things she can do now, is tell her husband the truth. She should have told him from the start.

Please support nairaland authors

The Brand Of Cain http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9975

Tenth Generation http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9974

False Pretenses http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by mutter(f): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
freecocoa:
And ofcourse I am not denying that,it is common knowledge that mutter doesn't see a man ever being wrong and this is my reason for that statement as was very obviously implied.

Now what is your reason for saying"as usual" and asking me to leave you alone, telling me to advice the op if I have the best method?

I quoted you, asking questions based on what your post said, please pray tell how I skewed from the explicit meanings of your comment?

Make una stop gossiping me lol

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by kenoz(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
mutter:

Make una stop gossiping me lol
It's not gossip if it can be said to your face and proven to be true, now is it?cheesy
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
goodmorning40:
She should have done half of the deal before u accept now it's too late just nurse ur wounds. Next time don't be gullible
I doubt there'll be a next time grin
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by 812clothings(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
chigoizie7:

I ve a question.

I know this is a case of surrogacy.

If she go for DNA test, will it be proved that she is likely to be telling the truth?

And if DNA will be able to prove to certain magnitude she is telling the truth.

Then, she should go public, 1st indicting the hospital that carried out the whole procedures.

Get a good human right activist and then claim that she was drugged dat she only woke up on the hospital bed to realize what has been done to her, and she has been demanding for judgment ever since but the sister ha been shutting her up because of her riches.

Since there is no signed document to that effect, don't u think she will stand a chance if DNA test is in her favor?
call records,probably,she might had sent messages demanding for money,which is an evidence against her.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by chigoizie7(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2015
812clothings:
call records,probably,she might had sent messages demanding for money,which is an evidence against her.

That is also an evidence against the step sister too, meaning something like that really transpired and that she owes her nd has refused to pay, whichever way, she still has an edge over her in the case.

Anyhow u look at it,she is always ahead.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Ndeewonu: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2015
One major reason as a married woman, you should not withhold anything from your husband!
Good lesson to wives out there!

There is nothing you can do. Do you have the financial muscle tto sue? Even if you sue, how would you prove there is an unfulfilled bargain since it was not written down. Just forget it and move on. The God who frustrated her for 11 years of childlessness will soon visit her in His wrath!

4 Likes

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by marriedvirgin: 2:05am On Aug 31, 2015
she is not light skinned

MrCork:

...act like a lady & u will get yor shance to sleep wit me...I gots Pounds sterlin!! (TRUE TALK) undecided
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by marriedvirgin: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2015
another risk involved is that if she threatens to go public,they might get people to kill her

ekiloui:
I don't Know what the Nigerian legal system is like, but the truth is she doesn't have legal rights over the baby since there's already a legal mother.
But then, surrogacy is like using someone as a container, her sister and the baby do not share the same DNA, and if her eggs were used science will recognize that she's the real mother through a DNA test. Depending on what the Nigerian law says about surrogacy she may be able to take her kid back, but as for the money she won't get a penny cos there was no signed agreement. The most that can happen is that she should threaten to go public with the issue and her sis might be forced to do her part of the deal. The main thing is she can easily prove her maternity to the kid with a simple DNA test, whereas the stepsister doesn't have any blood link with the kid

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by pharmagba: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
She should tell her husband everything, I believe he will understand. A call from her husband to her stepsister will get her shivering. This will make her do all she could financially to calm their nerves. she can't do much alone without her husband
I disagree. I see greed here. The only place where the step sister erred was she promised. It is something she could even have done upon request. Let it be secret forever and pray God to bless her
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by sonnie10: 2:47am On Aug 31, 2015
If she presents the case exactly the way it is here to a judge, it is certain that that she will get some compensation, but she can't get the child. Every judge knows what surrogacy is and that is the case here.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by akingbatope: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2015
bqlekan:
Eleyi gidi gan o.. I never read the story sha
let ur husband come in now.it is well
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by noblegrex: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2015
She should tell her husband,seek for his forgiveness and listen to whatever he says,but for me,I'll rather she/they should let the whole world hear bout it and be rayerful,cos some1 that does that can also be a blood sucker,doing a DNA test will be a small thing after they might have sued them to court.what a heartless,worthless Animals, claiming to be human.nonsence

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by mightyokwy(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Jayboi:

u are funny. She's her blood sister. out of desperation for not having kids could have prompted the sis to make undue promise. I believe if this woman has the wherewhithal to help out she would. This woman in question has all her kids before the sister came for help. infact, she should do it for free. and look elsewhere.
Did u read the treatment melted out to her, did u read how she was abandoned as a teenager. She remenbered she has a sister wen she needed a child. When the step sister needed their help did she help her?. Don't worry Karma will always have its way

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by ejeh121(f): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Jayboi:
To be honest I dont see where the problem is. ordinary eggs to assist ur sister? now she has to fulfill her promise. she could av made the promise out of desperation. shey na she say make u born children u can't cater for. u are just a gold digger seeking to reap from where u didn't sow.
Ordinary eggs? I smell wickedness in your DNA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by vega84(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2015
U made a great mistake, this kind of arrangement should be a pay b4 service, when u confirm the 3mil in ur husband's account then u will follow them to the hospital. My advice is that u should let them be cos nothing u will say nw changes anything even if u go public . Move on, it was poverty that pushed u into it. Bt I must assure u that ur evil sister will still ccome bk to u fr one favour or the other. #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Jayboi:
To be honest I dont see where the problem is. ordinary eggs to assist ur sister? now she has to fulfill her promise. she could av made the promise out of desperation. shey na she say make u born children u can't cater for. u are just a gold digger seeking to reap from where u didn't sow.

Mean is the word to describe your post.If d egg is ordinary,d sister cud have gone to d open market to get it.Besides she did not go begging her sister to hav d eggs but her sister came begging her,are then is she a gold digger,wise up.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by emmak2k4(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Wickedness! Well that's all I see, but surprisingly not from the step sisters angle. I see a woman who is frustrated from her own personal misdeed. Hence she will do anything to blackmail and witch hunt her step sister. My question here is this, after 4 kids what else does she need her eggs for, do she still intend to mother more children in her current state of lack?
If she was the good person as she claimed she is, then why sell her eggs? Families do such things for each other and yet the skies haven't fallen.

My advice here is for her to get a life.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by cooldude62(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
This woman is not impressive at all. Note that when you blackmail, threat to life might be involved.

I advise she forgets and hope to God to fight for her or as last resort, invite media to the hospital and the step sister. They will do anything from seeing the story go public.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by prettydamsel2(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
MrMcJay:
The hospital should have a properly signed consent form. If they didn't sign anything. Sue them.

All the doctors that were involved in the medical procedure shoukd b dragged before the medical doctors' body for professional misconduct. No doctor does such a complex medical procedure without a properly signed consent form.

For the injection administered and being unconscious against her consent, she should write a petition straight to the IGP against the hospital, the doctors and her sister for kidnapping and attempted murder.

Next, she should request for a DNA test to be conducted on the kids.

Upon receipt of the results, the lady should demand custody of the kids.

Alternatiely, let her get a proper lawyer to write all these in a letter to them and request for 100M settlement each from the hospital and her sister for the emotional torture caused her.

Any of the above would get her far more than 3M in out of court settlement.

Nice one
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by GodblessNig247(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Mznaett:

I wish...sad

But it didn't work out that way

Just tryna keep thingz in order sha

Ok. Is there any other way? smiley
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by Vondoola: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2015
She can tell her husband about it as far as there is no contact per sexual act involved. If the husband truly love her he will see reason and approach the man with wisdom and not with antagonism. Basically they are sisters even if not from the same mother but same father so the bond is stronger although, one of them did not realize this. Give and take, the truth will surely come out one day if justice is not done, even if they fulfill the promise the truth will still come out, but, it is better for it to implode as an in-house truth than explode as a media hype.

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by 812clothings(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
chigoizie7:

That is also an evidence against the step sister too, meaning something like that really transpired and that she owes her nd has refused to pay, whichever way, she still has an edge over her in the case.

Anyhow u look at it,she is always ahead.
LOL I dig
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by bethyz(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
I think she should let it go. Promises are meant to be broken. She brought her children into the world she has to find a way to train them she can't shift responsibility. Just look at it as a sign of giving to the needy let God do the blessing. The war she wants to fight she may lose it. She is angry I know what can she do. She tells her husband what can he do too. The way I see it there is no written agreement so she has no proof. And if there is, human right can't do shit , take them to court, for her infor she has to spend money too for a lawyer. Abeg make she bury the thing.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by badmantin(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2015
WHAT ARE STEPSISTER FOR?

calm down

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by flyingdutchman(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2015
It's what happens ONLY when you keep secrets from your partner. Tell your husband oooooooo

1 Like

Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by todayguest(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
I would prefer the word ''half-sister'' to ''step-sister'' in the story. To the story, the consequences of failing to fulfil a promise in a deal as important as this shows how mindless some people could be. Forgetting things can still be legally turned around, when properly investigated and prosecuted. However, the woman should be mindful of her actions also. They wont come without its consequences.
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by scentmarlc(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
shocked demand for a DNA test maybe...its gonna be hard for people to believe. This is like a surrogacy case, you two should have signed an agreement.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again

What's funny
Re: How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries by scentmarlc(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Jayboi:

another alien on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.