Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,979 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai (49093 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by ketekete: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beautiful smiley
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by shiinihost: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
wetin Don jazzy dey do for Dija back? and the look on her face.....smh
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by 2ndejoj(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
i was d one taking d pictures ooo he forgot to add the groupie i was in.. let me upload it now...
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by sthugo: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
My best crew

Nice swagzz,mavin

Don jazzy again
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by ijay194(f): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Travelling in grand style. cool
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by shaboti: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
the noise about this guy is just freagging too much. Please I am not hating, just saying. Even though with more talents (I.E kiss daniel, rekaddo bank, patorankin) don't make so much E-noise undecided
hater alert
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Tonitelli: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
colossus2:

Bros

nairaland no go kill me wit laff!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
AND THEN?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by bomasek(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
islandmoon:
very childish, na them get the plane? that Dr sid is doing virtually nothing!! only there to pest others of their hard earn money, he beta go sing 'over the moon' again! ..lol
U blind when he sang surulere

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Virus777:
I'm crushing on Di'ja big time. embarassed Anybody got her digits?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Vivalavida99(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
They all looking beautiful cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by danduj(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
NOSEmary and his crew grin
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by tgmservice: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
In other news
Van Gaal is busy throwing all his players away. Man utd is finish.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by tgmservice: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
In other news
Van Gaal is busy throwing all his players away. Man utd is finish.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
CHAI!! see as every body get mumu face like DOn JAZZY is it a must to look like you oga!! grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by rheether(f): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have talent nah.. DonJazzy, am better than Di'ja and I know it.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Virus777: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
famuyiwa07:
grin

Guy I swear, I spend all day Fantasizing about her. If you know somebody who knows her please help a brother.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by 400billionman: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Success knows him..
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by 400billionman: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
I have talent nah.. DonJazzy, am better than Di'ja and I know it.

Oya, come for auditions join my record label.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by azimibraun: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dey gonna roll till da wheels fall off....
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
I love dz dija..
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Alihkizito(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Likes that chubby smiles on your cheek.... Anyway
Kudos to my igbo brothers.
Esp. *D.jazzy*

INTROVERT:
sweet
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by islandmoon: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
bomasek:
U blind when he sang surulere
how many years back? no be don Jazzy and Tiwa make the song sweet? na hm sing the song? i doubt..he should do something that we can say he indeed performed by himself not him hiding under the glory of others

in addition , na your father blind oooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by bomasek(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
islandmoon:
how many years back? no be don Jazzy and Tiwa make the song sweet? na hm sing the song? i doubt..he should do something that we can say he indeed performed by himself not him hiding under the glory of others
bros where u hear Tiwa savage voice for "Surulere"

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by caprini1: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
the noise about this guy is just freagging too much. Please I am not hating, just saying. Even though with more talents (I.E kiss daniel, rekaddo bank, patorankin) don't make so much E-noise undecided
abeg remove raekado banks dia....na to dey sing "katapot of envy be song?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shebarh:
They all look good.. Korede should do and release another single Godwin is getting boring to me
i pray he do another good track, Cox with his other songs i listend to aside Godwin i fear for the guy, although he can buy songs sha or rekado will write for him
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by ManTiger(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
That Di'ja's posture in the last picture tho'
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by yahaya2014(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wonderful crew@mavin
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by noblegrex: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
What's Dija doing beneath jazzy?is she receiving dogy.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by islandmoon: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
bomasek:
bros where u hear Tiwa savage voice for "Surulere"

the guy is not a real player in the music industry sha! overshadowed by the others, like Orezi , patoranking,Olamide, wiz kid, Davido and me.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
What of wande?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by fizzle19(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.