Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Your Opinion Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion Is Needed. (2051 Views)

Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update) / Your Opinion Is Needed. / Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Candid opinion needed. Its nothing serious though, Just curious to know; Can you allow your wife to drive while you are in d car? Do u feel kinda inferior, that people might feel she owns d car? Is it wrong to drive your husband once in a while?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
So many tins, we make dem issues...

I see nothin wrong wit dat... Infact, wen she starts yellin abt my driving, I"d get down frm d car and handova d car keys to her.

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by meimoks(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Except the man has inferiority complex, allowing your wife drive you sometimes should not make a man feel inferior

3 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Visocrate(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't feel demasculinized when she drives me in fact it shows love and respect even in the family but not to gathering where social opinions may be viewed from an inverted angle anyway nothing wrong in that but not to all places o like in Igbo land where they may start saying hmmmm his wife is controlling him is better he does the driving to the paternal house and paternal uncles but she can drive to her maternal families and relatives houses too
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by DJ2HOT(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't know mayb it'll look different when am married sha....but presently I find it sweet when a babe drives me......especially the pretty ones...I mean my female friends nd babe....aside the fact that I might not feel relaxed if her driving skillz isn't good enough....i find my babe driving me sexy it makes me proud of her.......

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
DJ2HOT:
I don't know mayb it'll look different when am married sha....but presently I find it sweet when a babe drives me......especially the pretty ones...I mean my female friends nd babe....aside the fact that I might not feel relaxed if her driving skillz isn't good enough....i find my babe driving me sexy it makes me proud of her.......
hmmm. romantic guy like u. nice one.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
So many tins, we make dem issues...

I see nothin wrong wit dat... Infact, wen she starts yellin abt my driving, I"d get down frm d car and handova d car keys to her.
hahahahaha. thank u
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Visocrate:
I don't feel demasculinized when she drives me in fact it show love and respect even in the family but not to gathering where social opinions may be viewed from an inverted angle anyway nothing wrong in that but not to all places o like in Igbo land where they may start saying hmmmm his wife is controlling him is better he does the driving to the paternal house and paternal uncles but she can drive to her maternal families and relatives houses too
u talk wise. thank u

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
thelish:
hahahahaha. thank u
pleasure is all mine cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by lilmax(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
“MY CAR“
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by DJ2HOT(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
hmmm. romantic guy like u. nice one.
lolz I can be very stubborn sometimes wink
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
DJ2HOT:
lolz I can be very stubborn sometimes wink
Hahahahaha. stubborn in what way?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
Candid opinion needed. Its nothing serious though, Just curious to know; Can you allow your wife to drive while you are in d car? Do u feel kinda inferior, that people might feel she owns d car? Is it wrong to drive your husband once in a while?

If the wife can drive, there is nothing wrong in her driving his car or him driving hers
But I do understand that the dynamics of different relationships differ
Personally I dont see an issue. I've driven my hubby lots of times in his and my car, especally on long journeys. I dont like driving his car though.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2015
tearoses:

If the wife can drive, there is nothing wrong in her driving his car or him driving hers
But I do understand that the dynamics of different relationships differ
Personally I dont see an issue. I've driven my hubby lots of times in his and my car, especally on long journeys. I dont like driving his car though.
Thank u sis. I feel it falls on self esteem though. Its like feeling bad dat a woman is driving a man, people might see him as boy boy to his wife
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
Thank u sis. I feel it falls on self esteem though. Its like feeling bad dat a woman is driving a man, people might see him as boy boy to his wife

LOL
I would have even thought they will say the opposite, that it the man who wants to kill the woman with work
Driving in Iyana Iba or iyana ipaja is not beans o! grin
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2015
tearoses:

LOL
I would have even thought they will say the opposite, that it the man who wants to kill the woman with work
Hahaha hahaha. funny u. Car makes some men feel like OGA. if u drive instead of them, u r actually taking d ogaship away from them.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2015
driving the car wont make people think she is d car owner, unless the man looks hungry cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
lofty900:
driving the car wont make people think she is d car owner, unless the man looks hungry cheesy
Hahahahaha see ur bad mouth
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
Hahahahaha see ur bad mouth
but its true grin
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
lofty900:
but its true grin
Its a thing of d mind not necessarily looking hungry.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
Its a thing of d mind not necessarily looking hungry.
maybe u r right
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by DJ2HOT(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
thelish:
Hahahahaha. stubborn in what way?
almost everyway tongue
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by semochendo1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
thelish:

My dear, only poor and broke guys feel that way. It's a symptomatic expression of inferiority complex.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by thelish(f): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
semochendo1:

My dear, only poor and broke guys feel that way. It's a symptomatic expression of inferiority complex.
U r right bro.
especially dat complex part. Thanks
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by LewsTherin: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2016
I love my wife and I see it as a duty to ensure her comfort. This includes driving while she relaxes in the car. Besides, I suffer quite badly from motion sickness and get sick in moving vehicles except I'm the one driving. Yeah, so I tend to do all the driving.

But she's had to do the driving these last few days. Apart from the feelings of nausea, I have absolutely no problem sitting at the back of the car with our baby. Makes our daughter feel wierd though.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Ewuro4: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Different strokes, Inferior? sounds like a weird mentality.

we find driving a very tasking chore in my family. We both actually don't like driving.We often run for the passengers seat everytime we have to travel together. To add, It's just annoying driving while the other person flicks their gadget. Also, 1) You can freely use your phone without fidgety of cops 2) get to take a snooze as you like.

Yes there's an empowering rush behind wheels (summer time) sometimes but it comes with some discomfort too. That space between the index and thumb feels numb from repeated driving & my lower back cramps so bad. Yesterday, I took metro for the most part even. I've had it jare.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Ewuro4: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2016
tearoses:

LOL
Tell me about it grin

(1) (Reply)

The Sexiest Pregnancy Look For Men And Women / Married Sex And Unmarried Sex - DIFFERENCE / Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.