Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! (5445 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Celebrates 1-year Anniversary (photos) / Woman Who Survived Fire Mishap Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
bleedingpile:
For your permanent cure, and solution to that bleeding, chronic pile contact ;

Solsey herbal mixture

Email : haemorroidzkiller@gmail.com
Phone : 08059856057

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
bleedingpile:
[b]Good day everyone I want to share my personal experience with the haemorrhoid. It all started about a year ago I noticed blood during stooling and then gradually I began to bleed excessively after stooling. I took all kinds of medications and tablets recommended by doctors for piles but it didn’t help ]. I had to start taking multivitamins to help replenish since I lose a lot of blood on daily basis. I was advised to avoid starch food. I began to eat mostly fruits as I was scared of having a hard stool. I later got to know that I had internal and external haermorroid one was inside the anus and another was outside , after some general tests and medications which proved to be abortive. I asked the doctor is there was anything that could be done to put an end to this once and for all. Though I learnt that its not life threatening but the physcological trauma was just too much, fear of bleeding fear of taking carbs, So I told the doctor I wanted surgery before this time I also tried some herbal stuffs all to no avail. I went to the hospital again and I was told to do the barium enema studies, I was preparing to go for the test ( theres a lot of procedure involved dos and don’ts ) I got a new herb ( agbo) and I started taking it. I noticed the bleeding stopped immediately and I decided to continue taking as advised. I also noticed it began to dry up and turn black gradually and shrinking in size hence I no longer had the surgery. Before you have that surgery try this herb it works. I know that some people that have had surgey have said it reoccurred. The herb works slow and steady till the haermoorhoid dries up.
[/b]
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
bleedingpile:
[b]Haemorrhoids - causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention
Haemorrhoids (also known as piles) are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum or anus. Typical symptoms are pain, itching and bleeding around the anal area. Treatment and prevention will often involve non-prescription ointments, other home treatments and lifestyle changes. Haemorrhoids that don’t clear up may require a visit to your doctor and, in some cases, minor surgery. 

Causes

Haemorrhoids are caused by an increase in pressure in the lower rectum from: 

straining during bowel movements
sitting for long periods of time, especially on the toilet
chronic (long lasting) constipation or diarrhoea
being overweight or obese
pregnancy
anal intercourse
low-fibre diet
spinal cord injury
poor posture. 
Haemorrhoids are common and occur in most people at some stage during their lives. They tend to occur more frequently later in life due to age-related weakening and stretching of the tissues supporting the veins in the rectum. 

Signs and symptoms

Symptoms often depend on whether a haemorrhoid is located on the inside or outside of the body.

Internal haemorrhoids lie inside the rectum and usually do not cause discomfort. However, straining or irritation when passing a stool can damage the surface of a haemorrhoid causing it to bleed. Sometimes, straining can push an internal haemorrhoid through the anal opening resulting in a protruding or prolapsed haemorrhoid, which can cause pain and irritation.

External haemorrhoids lie under the skin around the anus. When irritated they can itch or bleed. Blood can pool inside an external haemorrhoid and form a clot, which causes severe pain, swelling, and inflammation.

Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids may include: 

pain or discomfort, especially when sitting
pain during bowel movements
itching or irritation around the anal region
bright red blood on your stools, toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
swelling around the anus
one or more lumps near the anus, which might be tender or painful.
Bleeding during bowel movements is the most common sign of haemorrhoids. Rectal bleeding can, however, indicate a more serious condition, such as bowel cancer or anal cancer.  You should consult your doctor if your haemorrhoids:

bleed frequently or excessively
do not respond to self-treatment
if haemorrhoid symptoms have been accompanied by an obvious change in bowel habits
if you are passing black or maroon-coloured stools
blood clots have formed
blood is mixed in with the stool. [/b]

End of the year bonanza!
Take advantage of our discount products today..
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
bleedingpile:
[b]Good day everyone I want to share my personal experience with the haemorrhoid. It all started about a year ago I noticed blood during stooling and then gradually I began to bleed excessively after stooling. I took all kinds of medications and tablets recommended by doctors for piles but it didn’t help ]. I had to start taking multivitamins to help replenish since I lose a lot of blood on daily basis. I was advised to avoid starch food. I began to eat mostly fruits as I was scared of having a hard stool. I later got to know that I had internal and external haermorroid one was inside the anus and another was outside , after some general tests and medications which proved to be abortive. I asked the doctor is there was anything that could be done to put an end to this once and for all. Though I learnt that its not life threatening but the physcological trauma was just too much, fear of bleeding fear of taking carbs, So I told the doctor I wanted surgery before this time I also tried some herbal stuffs all to no avail. I went to the hospital again and I was told to do the barium enema studies, I was preparing to go for the test ( theres a lot of procedure involved dos and don’ts ) I got a new herb ( agbo) and I started taking it. I noticed the bleeding stopped immediately and I decided to continue taking as advised. I also noticed it began to dry up and turn black gradually and shrinking in size hence I no longer had the surgery. Before you have that surgery try this herb it works. I know that some people that have had surgey have said it reoccurred. The herb works slow and steady till the haermoorhoid dries up.
[/b]
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2015
bleedingpile:

Yes. We are base in lagos.
Our product are proven,tested.
This was my struggle, i'm a living testimony.

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by NoToPile: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
bleedingpile:

I am a living testimony.

Proofs are there for you,all to see!
Seeing is believing cool

Cure you bleeding, painful pile.
Pile kills. This herb remedy stops and ease the pain within 48 hrs. Testediii

Give us a trial and come back to testify.

Still available and working as ever..
Merry xmas in advance kiss
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
bleedingpile:

How much is it and am in Ogbomoso
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
How much is it and am in Ogbomoso

Yes, we can transport it to you anywhere within/outside nigeria. Call for price and more information

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
bleedingpile:

Yes, we can transport it to you anywhere within/outside nigeria. Call for price and more information
Alrite.ARE U nt On Whatsapp?Ur Glo number isnt a whatsapp number.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
Alrite.ARE U nt On Whatsapp?Ur Glo number isnt a whatsapp number.

Simply call the number or Email :
Account haemorrhoidzkiller@gmail.com
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
bleedingpile:

Simply call the number or Email :
Account haemorrhoidzkiller@gmail.com

i av Sent U An Email
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
JIBOSKI437:
i av Sent U An Email

Check you mail.

Solsey
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:27pm On May 07, 2016
bleedingpile:
[/b]
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:28pm On May 07, 2016
bleedingpile:

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by Adobeelatsra: 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
I think while the exact cause of hemorrhoids remains unknown, a number of factors which increase pressure in the abdomen are believed to be involved.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by hohafrank(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2016
bleedingpile:
[/b]
bleedingpile:

Check you mail.
Solsey
bleedingpile:
[/b]
Please can I get the detail of how to get the herb?My pile has been tormenting me for some years now.kindly send the details to me through this email vmafiele@yahoo.com or SMS to 08033818200.Thanks
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 7:22pm On May 07, 2016
Adobeelatsra:
I think while the exact cause of hemorrhoids remains unknown, a number of factors which increase pressure in the abdomen are believed to be involved.

It's not a rocket science at all, talking from experience it's most the result of hard stools, and Ofcos too much intake of carbohydrate, less protein intake or fruits.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 7:35pm On May 07, 2016
hohafrank:
Please can I get the detail of how to get the herb?My pile has been tormenting me for some years now.kindly send the details to me through this email vmafiele@yahoo.com or SMS to 08033818200.Thanks

Once you are ready you can reach us through our email or phone number above. Keep in mind that will we have prepare the herb and "it takes 2-3days "and we can deliver it to you base on location or you can come for it.

Call the number above or email us.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by Greatidonis: 7:42pm On May 07, 2016
Where are the testimonies of those who have been buying it since last year?
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
Greatidonis:
Where are the testimonies of those who have been buying it since last year?

Good question.
But the fact is how many people can come out,without being shy to confess that they had bleeding,anus piles,bleeding?
Even if we bombard you with testimonies I belief that still won't do but seeing is believing. Mind you I was there before and I know how it feels to have ones blood drain whenever you visit the toilet.

Our reputation is at stake.
Call for more information,though it doesn't go overnight but I can assure you that just drop/trial the bleeding stops and the pain reduces within 24hours and gradually the pile shrinks.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 11:57am On May 21, 2016
Still available -tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:04am On May 24, 2016
bleedingpile:
[b]Good day everyone I want to share my personal experience with the haemorrhoid. It all started about a year ago I noticed blood during stooling and then gradually I began to bleed excessively after stooling. I took all kinds of medications and tablets recommended by doctors for piles but it didn’t help ]. I had to start taking multivitamins to help replenish since I lost a lot of blood on daily basis. I was advised to avoid starch food. I began to eat mostly fruits as I was scared of having a hard stool. I later got to know that I had internal and external haermorroid one was inside the anus and another was outside , after some general tests and medications which proved to be abortive. I asked the doctor is there was anything that could be done to put an end to this once and for all. Though I learnt that its not life threatening but the physcological trauma was just too much, fear of bleeding fear of taking carbs, So I told the doctor I wanted surgery before this time I also tried some herbal stuffs all to no avail. I went to the hospital again and I was told to do the barium enema studies, I was preparing to go for the test ( theres a lot of procedure involved dos and don’ts ) I got a new herb ( agbo) and I started taking it. I noticed the bleeding stopped immediately and I decided to continue taking as advised. I also noticed it began to dry up and turn black gradually and shrinking in size hence I no longer had the surgery. Before you have that surgery try this herb it works. I know that some people that have had surgey have said it reoccurred. The herb works slow and steady till the haermoorhoid dries up.
[/b]

Still available and effective as ever.

Contact US today!
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Happy New Month.

Still available.

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2016
bleedingpile:

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

Still available, tested and trusted herbal cure for haemorrhoid.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
bleedingpile:
[/b]
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Still available...working as ever!
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Happy New Year to all our customers nationwide.

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Glad to be back again.

Greetings all.

Happy to inform us all that something new, better and bigger is here.

Our herbal mixture now come with an oil that works for pile/haemorhoids shrinking and/or for more quicker and effective shrinking of piles.

The oil stops bleeding at first application and gradually shrink the pile.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAST SUCKING: See Bible Book And Chapter That Supports Men To Suck Their Women / COVID-19 Update For May 16 2021 In Nigeria / Nigeria Records 2,445 Preventable Deaths Daily – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.