Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? (44505 Views)

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2015
iykedare:
If my Boss wants to go to Abuja,he will get to London first then to Abuja. Lot of people do it. You need to have experienced some near death situations for you to do this kind of things.

You can't blame them. Nigerian planes are just refurbished

Na wa ooo. See long journey. I don't blame him o'jare.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by seanjy4konji: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Oyinbo weh say prevention is better than cure nor sabi alomo bitters when dem talk am.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by iykedare(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Phema:

Na wa ooo. See long journey. I don't blame him o'jare.

Safety first.

How often do these local airlines service their planes. We are just too lackadaisical in this country. It's pathetic.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by charlesbailey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I got one question... Is it your money??
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by emwye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI find this hilarious and pretty insane. A classic case of money miss road.

You increase your chances of crashing EXPONENTIALLY by increasing the duration of your travel, the number of times you take off and land and the number of people who have control of your life at any given moment (pilots, air traffic controllers, jihadists e.t.c.). Who says you can't crash from Lagos to London ? How do you know that you won't get in a car crash on your way home after that ridiculous waste of time and resources? Look people, when its your time its your time. Stop this b.s practice if it truly does exist.

What are people saying about delayed flights sef You mean to tell me you have never been on plane flying on schedule in Nigeria I do not agree, i've been on countless flights that were on schedule in Naij and countless that were not on schedule abroad soo... make that padi park well abeg.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by mbulela: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
iykedare:
If my Boss wants to go to Abuja,he will get to London first then to Abuja. Lot of people do it. You need to have experienced some near death situations for you to do this kind of things.

You can't blame them. Nigerian planes are just refurbished
then he returns to Abuja same way?
tell us your boss maintains a home in both cities (abuja and london).
Thay is the only thing that makes sense.
Irrespective of how rich he is.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by mbulela: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
emwye:
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI find this hilarious and pretty insane. A classic case of money miss road.

You increase your chances of crashing EXPONENTIALLY by increasing the duration of your travel, the number of times you take off and land and the number of people who have control of your life at any given moment (pilots, air traffic controllers, jihadists e.t.c.). Who says you can't crash from Lagos to London ? How do you know that you won't get in a car crash on your way home after that ridiculous waste of time and resources? Look people, when its your time its your time. Stop this b.s practice if it truly does exist.

What are people saying about delayed flights sef You mean to tell me you have never been on plane flying on schedule in Nigeria I do not agree, i've been on countless flights that were on schedule in Naij and countless that were not on schedule abroad soo... make that padi park well abeg.

This is a typical case of crying wolf where there is none.
When people tell such exaggerated stories, they actually expect us to believe them when they make genuine complains?
You are very right with every one of your points.
The example in the OP is nothing but cooked up crap.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Which local airline flies best?
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by stanley000: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2015
alabiyemmy:

This is the height of it. Planes smoking in the air?
hmmmm did will require more than tea
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by silent10(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
asgat1love:
AND SOME MUMU GO DEY WAIL SAI BABA. MTCHEEW, DONT WORRY JUST HELP ME TELL YOUR BABA THAT IT ONLY REMAIN 3 YRS AND SOME MONTH FOR HIM, HE SHUD NOT DO ANY OFFICIAL WORK THAN DOING THAT WHICH BELONGS TO EFCC AND ICPC. PLS DONT FORGET TO HELP ME TELL HIM THAT WHEN WILL HE GIVE HIS COWS OR ANNOUNCE THERE POST FOR US.

WAILERS PLS WAIL OOOOOOO
eyah only one like tongue
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by asgat1love: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
silent10:

eyah only one like tongue

no dey look for like grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by cosade(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
kevinberry:
Question for those that normally fly from lagos to abuja,is there any parachute or is it one for two,I mean one parachute two people share it...

There are no parachutes in commercial airplanes all over the world. People mistaken air bags for parachutes, it's a standard practice globally for planes flying over water to have air bags in case of emergence landing on water.
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Ugosample(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
NaijaEarnOnline:
I dont believe this, unless the person has something to do in London.

Its not easy flying 6 hrs from lagos to london, hang around the airport then fly another 6 hrs to Abuja. even if the person has the money.

Then on return trip, you fly from abuja to london then to lagos.

Your bum go tell you.

Not every one flies economy bro
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by gistcity(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? by Fescoblack(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
truth be told , nigeria and mentan5ance are enemies. the mannner and ways the plane would be handled would be so ridiculous fine but when last we hear plane crash? Them just won waste money to oppress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge As Driver Sleeps Off (VIDEO) / New Pedestrian Bridge Along The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.