Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following (1298 Views)

What If We All Woke Up Tomorrow Morning Only To Find Out There’s No Internet? / You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out That; / Imaging You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out That........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Barselonia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Imagine you wake one morning only to find the following imaginations come true. Which one will amaze you most?:
1. Petrol price is now N1 per litre!
2. NEPA bill is N30 per month!
3. Governor Rotimi Amaechi marries Dam Patience!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president!
5. IBB contests for senator and won!
6. Zamfara is the new Capital of Nigeria!
7. Namadi sambo is the Chief Imam of Abuja Central Mosque!
8. Dangote is a gate-man in one of Kano motor Park!
9. Shekau becomes Minister of Defence, fighting against terrorism!
10. Nigeria becomes worldgreatest super power!
Which one of the above will surprise

cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Proffdada: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'll go back to sleep
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Barselonia(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Proffdada:
I'll go back to sleep
still wake seeing it again
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by SUGARBEE(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol I'll ask to be pinched from the nightmare
I love Naija my country as it is..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence, fighting against terrorism grin grin grin

Joooooor oh!
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by libertyfather(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dangote bawo? no fit happen lailaii!!
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Chestar5(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
All of the above especially that dangote own as in ehn....IMPOSSIBILITYISATERM grin grin
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Behira(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
None
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by derrick333(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence, fighting against terrorism grin grin grin

Joooooor oh!
Sai buhari ,all of dem can hapen, shakau is d best persn to tackle terrorism with ease
Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
derrick333:

Sai buhari ,all of dem can hapen, shakau is d best persn to tackle terrorism with ease
[size=20pt]STFU[/size]

2 Likes

Re: You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following by derrick333(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=20pt]STFU[/size]
UDLPPWND

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Reports Don Jazzy And Olamide To Buhari / Video Emerges: Kaguna State Governor And Deputy Slaps As It Happened !!! / Picture Of The Day- When Corruption Started In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.