Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Most Profitable Business Can Venture Into - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Profitable Business Can Venture Into (495 Views)

Africa’s Banking Market Second Most Profitable, Fastest Growing / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business Can Venture Into by adekunl12(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Give me just 3minutes of your time and i will unveil a secret system that i have been using for a very long time to generate extra N300,000 per month doing the simplest business online; IMPORTATION BUSINESS Am going to show you how you can start your own mini importation business , i know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website.After several months of research, trials and errors i finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up an importation business with just a capital of N20,000 importing goods in small scale from china and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or traveling to china, When i started my own importation business i started with N10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive i supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market here in Nigeria. Get more on this on http://www.get39kperweek.info or call 08137164984

(1) (Reply)

How(dot)com(ng) Business Opportunities Ideas / Three Common Challenges For Starting Entrepreneurs / Checkout This Hilarious Advert Poster By Union Bank Featuring Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.