Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (56564 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / What Should This Father Do? / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by chichriso: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
so sad

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by goldenceo1: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Spotted putting on Kano pillars jersey. Let d government contact Kano state Govt.

Sad loss. R.I.P to the dad!
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by lekjons(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrGroove:

Hahahaha! fear fear
e no easy gringrin
i say make i say am before angel left...

i don't want a situation where they'll telling me (in the future, after 5daughters) "why don't u reject it when she says it"

i think i've been watching too many Nollywood movies...

no blame me!
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by aweda141(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
Chai so sad

Be careful who u give ur life to

Becareful of the god that ask u to give ur life to him....

Ur true creator will never ask u for the life he gave u, one true God will never demand u make a sacrifice to him from what he created and give to u...

The real God will never abuse u or make u a slave after giving u freewill..

Bleep religion
how does concern the above topic

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Ayanko(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is it private car or public car. Do a lot of research pls, so this kid will not get to the wrong hand.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by mathskill: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by wiseoneking: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
Chai so sad

Ur true creator will never ask u for the life he gave u, one true God will never demand u make a sacrifice to him from what he created and give to u...

Bleep religion
what? I have giving my life To JESUS. You may not understand how true and real it is. Well, it is a RELATIONSHIP, IT IS BEYOND YOUR IDED OF RELIGION. All religion men seek to know god but in Christianity, God himself came to man in the likeness of Son of man-JESUS I am quick to identify your problem, most of the people you classify as Christian are actually using it as a cover, but know that Jesus is true and alive. It is just a relationship, deeply seek Him and you will not regret it. Happy sunday.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by nonyedoris: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
What is the name of his father, with logo in his polo we can loacte his family where did the accident happen?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
1Cor10vs26:
I already liked your post but had to unlike when I read the last line
does it have any effect on me?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
dazzysleek:
édiot!
e pain u?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Originalsly: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
iamauxin:
Hey, for crying out loud this is a wrong way to pass this information...it won't be proper if the wife of the dead man hears this info from sources like this. why not use some other means...if the picture I'm seeing is the son of the deceased in question I'm sure he can give some rational answers as to d identity of the father....any Nigerian of that age can give a good answer if made to relax n talk. I'm disappointed at the hospital officials...there is something called information management and this isn't it.
Would she be posting this if they had any contact info for the family? This is like a last resort....or should they just drop the child off at an orphanage?....or put him out on the street? @Op...great job...hopefully someone somewhere can ID him and have him reunited with his family.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Slickest:

Your view is out of perspective....religion is an individual thing, u don't av 2b insultive because ur damned
highlight the insult in my post... A slave like u will never reason with ur brain... U r damned already
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by fredkeyz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=37490891]That's why they say people should be entering motor at the park. And they should write down the phone numbers of their next of kin[/quote.....wat if it's a private car?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by bummyla(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by sharonlegacy: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
pls visit my blog sharonlegacee..com tnx!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by awesomesossy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
O no..cute little boycry cry...I pray God grant him d fortitude to bear d loss...
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by awesomesossy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
Chai so sad

Bleep religion
Kai na wa oooo shocked shocked....dis is totally unacceptable...y human being go dull like dis na...for crying out loud to whom head is given sense is expected...wat does religion hav to do with dis undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by ArodewilliamsT: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
meforyou1:
That's why they say people should be entering motor at the park. And they should write down the phone numbers of their next of kin

Yeah This is why road manifest is helpful.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
awesomesossy:

Kai na wa oooo shocked shocked....dis is totally unacceptable...y human being go dull like dis na...for crying out loud to whom head is given sense is expected...wat does religion hav to do with dis undecided undecided undecided
and u r the one who has no sense, cos I firstly I sympathised with the boy first if u checked well in my post then went further to address an issue that has allowed such to happen....

Shey una dey give una life to god that can't save himself and u want him to save u all in times of danger. A living God will never allow any thing bad befall his own... Now u know why I involved religion to this....
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by iamauxin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

So your concern is how the wife hears the news?
This little boy who apparently doesn't know who he is doesn't matter. I wouldn't give a damn if he is shown on CNN as long as it helps his people to locate him.

Animal
....intelligent people don't go about calling people 'animals ' just to drive home their point. My comment was to prevent further problems...put yourself in d shoes of the wife...and you log in to nairaland and see such a post.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by awesomesossy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
and u r the one who has no sense, cos I firstly I sympathised with the boy first if u checked well in my post then went further to address an issue that has allowed such to happen....

Shey una dey give una life to god that can't save himself and u want him to save u all in times of danger. A living God will never allow any thing bad befall his own... Now u know why I involved religion to this....

Ulala cheesy....tell me more cool....
well ur opinion about religion has absolutely notin to do with d matter on ground...so if u hav issues with any religion...pls keep it to urself...or beta still direct it to d appropriate quarters....dont come here nd start lamenting like a child dat needs his pampers changed.....
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
do you moles young children?
Queennikky:
Lalasticlala.... Abeg forward am

Chai!!!

Cute guy.... Someone's husband to be
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
awesomesossy:

Ulala cheesy....tell me more cool....
well ur opinion about religion has absolutely notin to do with d matter on ground...so if u hav issues with any religion...pls keep it to urself...or beta still direct it to d appropriate quarters....dont come here nd start lamenting like a child dat needs his pampers changed.....
u know what smello... Try mind ur biz next time OK? Don't see how my post is giving u headache... Simply Ignore and mind ur fucking smelling pussy OK?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by juman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm.

nigeria!

In a sensible country the address of the father could be easily checked.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by ZUBY77(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
iamauxin:
....intelligent people don't go about calling people 'animals ' just to drive home their point. My comment was to prevent further problems...put yourself in d shoes of the wife...and you log in to nairaland and see such a post.

Apologies for the animal thing.

However, the major issue is how the boy must be reunited with his people.
I understand there could be some other ways to go about thing like that but what if the boy is not saying anything due to trauma?

A kind of media house would be used anyway..
I understand I would feel bad if I found such bad news about my son online but it would be worse if I don't find my son at all.

Nigeria is not a safe place for human beings to live. Anything could happen to that boy if nothing is done fast.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by awesomesossy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mellin:
u know what smello... Try mind ur biz next time OK? Don't see how my post is giving u headache... Simply Ignore and mind ur fucking smelling pussy OK?
Dats exactly my point...it isn't compulsory to comment...especially wen wat u hav to say can't help d mata on ground.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol!

Either you assent or not, everyone is a slave to something.

Mellin:
Chai so sad

Bleep religion
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by iamauxin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

Apologies for the animal thing.

However, the major issue is how the boy must be reunited with his people.
I understand there could be some other ways to go about thing like that but what if the boy is not saying anything due to trauma?

A kind of media house would be used anyway..
I understand I would feel bad if I found such bad news about my son online but it would be worse if I don't find my son at all.

Nigeria is not a safe place for human beings to live. Anything could happen to that boy if nothing is done fast.
Fine and good, I'm sure the boy should be in a shock/ trauma. That is why I said he will talk if made to relax. Good Doctors can do this. At this point what is the main objective is damage limitation. A wife can pass out if news like this isn't well passed across to her.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Rexnegro(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai I hope someone that truly knows him shows up soon...may his dad soul rest well...God have mercy on us all please.
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by Epatty(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Queennikky:
Lalasticlala.... Abeg forward am

Chai!!!
Cute guy.... Someone's husband to be
lol... Na husband issue b ur own?
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by icon02(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
He is from kano
Re: This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? by ollins(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is so wrong and disgusting, when we will start doing things as a civilized country?.I know what's happened to the boy is tragic but you don't post the picture of a menor like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.